Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Looks like INFJ results to me Jesus.

Fake?

Hmmm maybe
    No, not fake. Just thinking that these cognitive tests aren't always an indication of what type one behaves like. I love INFJs, and I admire some of them to a larger extent than almost any other type. I can understand INFJs better than almost any other type. I am not, however, an INFJ. I have taken lots of these tests and most of them land pretty close to each other, except one I took long ago when I was depressed. Think I got ISFP on that one

Lots of these tests are based on "what are you good at?" and "how would you solve this?"... I think that in the "what are you good at?" tests, one should be able to choose all options. I am pretty much OK or even good at a great deal of things. I admit when I fail, and I generally stay away from these areas, or learn. Most often, I will learn, since I believe in the power of knowledge and skills. Other things, like Karate katas, I just simply accept as impossible for me to learn. And I tried for over a year to memorize a single one! Not - I repeat - NOT a kinesthetic learner.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Have no idea how to emulate:

ISFP
    ESFJ
    ESTJ
    Aw, we're not hard to emulate. Just find a heavy, blunt object and hit yourself in the head with it REALLY HARD.

When you come to, you'll be ISFP.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    I can't fake anything.
    I am too innocent and cute.
    Good XNFP impression! :applause:

Here's a cookie. :cookie:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Lots of these tests are based on "what are you good at?" and "how would you solve this?"... I think that in the "what are you good at?" tests, one should be able to choose all options. I am pretty much OK or even good at a great deal of things. I admit when I fail, and I generally stay away from these areas, or learn. Most often, I will learn, since I believe in the power of knowledge and skills. Other things, like Karate katas, I just simply accept as impossible for me to learn. And I tried for over a year to memorize a single one! Not - I repeat - NOT a kinesthetic learner.
    I agree with this. I don't understand why many tests don't allow for one to exhibit the strengths (or weaknesses) of both sets of a certain dichotomy. I freely admit that I don't much value Fe-related matters, and Si matters are difficult for me.. but I feel that I've got most of the rest down pat. Preferences for functions don't necessarily equate to skill in them.

I could also not memorize karate sequences for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Aw, we're not hard to emulate. Just find a heavy, blunt object and hit yourself in the head with it REALLY HARD.

When you come to, you'll be ISFP.
    Jeffster, You'll damage our intellectual standing on the forum with these wisecracks. And anyway, the best way to emulate an ISFP is with Red Bull and vodka.

That must be the XSXJ types, since I am the NP types.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    That must be the XSXJ types, since I am the NP types.
    Does anyone know what "Flachwitz" means in english ?

"It's terrible doctor," he says. "One night I dream I'm a wigwam, and the next night I dream I'm a teepee. What does this mean?"

The doctor calmly replies, "It's obvious, you're too tense."

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

As an INFP supposedly we're able to put on our ESTJ business suit though isn't sure of that personally.

Maybe INTJ, INTP & INFJ.

Maybe not, I can't vouch for anything really

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I don't think I could exactly fake a type, but depending on the requirements of a situation I can focus on different aspects of myself. I will do these in reverse order - from the most difficult to the easiest.

I might appear ENFJ when required to perform on stage or in the classroom. There is that sort of persona I can put on for short amounts of time - like one or two hours and then retreat. I can't do it on the fly though, it has to be mostly scripted. I have to know basically what I am to say and then can perform it with a smile and energy, but once the social improv starts, I shut down.

When there is potential for danger my natural mode might appear more INTJ like. I can pack the emotions completely away and focus on contingency plans and strategies for getting out of the problem. I approach very personal and emotional issues in this way by becoming quite detached. I can sustain this for longer durations than the extroverted performance mode, but it also requires some recovery time.

When I am just at home with my buddy, I don't seem much like a J at all. My partner thinks I am an INFP and has said he sees no sign of a J. I guess in the most intimate settings I am something like an INFP and do have strong Fi, I think.

My "true" type is something of an average of all of these from what I can tell, INFJ.
    Edit: One thing consistent in my use of these types is the ability to turn emotion on or off depending on what the situation requires. I have rather strong emotional filters and control compared to the average, I think.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

The reason I was curious is because your personality is not rigidly confined to one type. It is a set of unique traits, habitual patterns of behaviour, thought, and emotion.
    So we all would of developed our own set of traits that we perceive to cost us the least energy and bring us the the best result.
    So you can see yourself in the pattern of your response.

Maybe.