User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

These are brilliant.
    The naive sincerity and slight absurdity of his humor reminds me of this other Australian guy I know. Those Aussies...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^^I'm the last to take life seriously (kinda hard as a Ne-dom ), and if it were me on the other end, I'd crack up reading that. In fact, it would make my day.

However, it was clear the other party didn't enjoy it. And yes, maybe they are too serious, but that's their right, imo. No need to torture them further if they cannot appreciate it. Fi-values, I guess *smiles* (yeah, I do get serious when it comes to this, I admit )
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

However, it was clear the other party didn't enjoy it. And yes, maybe they are too serious, but that's their right, imo. No need to torture them further if they cannot appreciate it. Fi-values, I guess *smiles* (yeah, I do get serious when it comes to this, I admit )

Is it just me or the "SJ" in this story is not too bright ?
    So she comes as serious.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ok well, my INTJ boyfriend found this hilarious. I was mostly mildy amused and immediately identified it as the style of humor some of our members use.
    The poor woman though.

The ducks in the bathroom are not mine

It'll be interesting to see who finds this utterly hillarious
    i found it to be fucking hilarious! i can't quite believe helen was so oblivious to the joke, though. can people really be so dense? i have no pity for them! besides, they say ignorance is bliss.

and, i think no way about entp messing with istj. the istj i know are some of the funniest and quickest witted people. in fact, aren't 'js' supposed to be the funny ones?

no, more likely istj messes with entp!!...........*stirs, stirs, simmers, stirs, plots, watches sadistically*
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    i found it to be fucking hilarious! i can't quite believe helen was so oblivious to the joke, though. can people really be so dense? i have no pity for them! besides, they say ignorance is bliss.

and, i think no way about entp messing with istj. the istj i know are some of the funniest and quickest witted people. in fact, aren't 'js' supposed to be the funny ones?

no, more likely istj messes with entp!!...........*stirs, stirs, simmers, stirs, plots, watches sadistically*
    Don't goad an ENTP like that...that's not very nice.

Edit: although, I do agree with your first sentiment...if they're too dunce to get the joke, they automatically deserve to have the joke heaped on them.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Don't goad an ENTP like that...that's not very nice.
    oh, you're not gonna suck me in with that little sad, sad, sad face......i mean, i meant it as a joke, and, well, i hope i, well, i.........didn't hurt your feelings, did i?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

hey! let's email david the personality test link and see if he'll take the test! then we'll know for sure. yeah, another victim. mmmmmmm. must. type. more. people.........

i'm gonna do it!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

hey! let's email david the personality test link and see if he'll take the test! then we'll know for sure. yeah, another victim. mmmmmmm. must. type. more. people.........

i'm gonna do it!
    Or you can see an interview with the man himself...it's pretty evident his type, imo.

David Thorne and the mysterious spider drawing email | News | News.com.au

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Or you can see an interview with the man himself...it's pretty evident his type, imo.

David Thorne and the mysterious spider drawing email | News | News.com.au
    well, based on this:

"I read too much, love writing and hope one day to be paid to do so, am single as I seem to exceed others' tolerance and I listen to Linkin Park. I stay up too late, drink too much coffee, smoke too much, hate getting up in the morning and have a young child who thinks I don't know what he has been up to when he deletes his internet history."

i'd say infp. you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

well, based on this:

"I read too much, love writing and hope one day to be paid to do so, am single as I seem to exceed others' tolerance and I listen to Linkin Park. I stay up too late, drink too much coffee, smoke too much, hate getting up in the morning and have a young child who thinks I don't know what he has been up to when he deletes his internet history."

i'd say infp. you?
    INFPs generally don't exceed others' tolerance of them as much as _____.

Btw, what was your cue for INFP? I'm intrigued...