User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Heat makes me woozy, so I prefer the cold. I tend to think more clearly in that type of environment as well. Though where I am, it still gets too cold. < -50C every winter is a little overboard.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I just like weather, I like it when something is going on, too mild is boring. Wild weather can be fun.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

heart on fire

If I get overwarm I get nausea/vertigo. The colder it is, the better, more energetic I feel.

Sniffles

50-70 degrees Fahrenheit(10-21 degrees Celsius) is my ideal. I usually prefer the Spring and Fall seasons.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I don't know, I much prefer cold weather. I'm just generally less stressed when it's cold, I love it. Especially when there are snow clouds and it's all dark, with the sun blotted out. I really dislike the sun when it's too bright. Plus when it's cold you can cover up to get comfortable, when it's hot you can only dress down so far, and even if you were nude it would still be uncomfortable. So cold weather wins for me. I want to move to a colder climate when I get older.
    Same with me. Though, I don't want to be in snowy places(what the heck, I was born and raised in a tropical country, and when it's summer, it's really really hot!). To be specific, I love the rainy season in our country. But there's a place in our country(it's called Baguio)that all year round the max. temp. there's just 24 degrees Celsius. Hmm..can't wait to get there..unfortunately, plane/ferry rides are quite expensive, plus the road travel
    I'm a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

MBTI
    ISTx

Definitely a cooler climate. My ideal temperature is about 55 degrees farenheit.

MBTI
    INTP

As long as it isn't windy in the winter, I'm fine with anything. Well, EXCESSIVE humidity bothers me too but other than that I like almost any weather...

Though I am partial to arid climates (give me a horse and a shack in the badlands and I'm set for life).
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

deleted

I like shitty weather. It makes me want to think about something else.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

63 degrees with a slight breeze.

I really hate sweating just for the sake of it being hot. If I'm going to sweat, it is going to be because I'm working out, not because of the god damn air conditioning being out.:steam:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't like hot or cold. I really need the temperature to be between 73-76 degrees Fahrenheit in order to be comfortable. Anything else, I feel uncomfortable. Though I don't notice the temperature most of the time when I'm in my head, and just let myself be uncomfortable.

I can acclimate myself to 10-15 degrees lower or higher temperatures for certain parts of the day, but if I get sick, I become sensitive to them again. At that point, more than 5 degrees out of my comfort zone can potentially make me throw up, or at least have difficulty doing anything that requires more concentration than sitting or standing.