User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. I heard she came in second in last years Kentucky Derby. If anyone needs plastic surgery, it's her.
    Reminds me of some celebrity gossip website that said something like "The rumor is that Sarah Jessica Parker is a miserable bitch and that her husband Matthew Broderick is gay. And if you look at the both of them, you can see that they have a very good reason to be like that."
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Reminds me of some celebrity gossip website that said something like "The rumor is that Sarah Jessica Parker is a miserable bitch and that her husband Matthew Broderick is gay. And if you look at the both of them, you can see that they have a very good reason to be like that."
    Sarah Jessica Parker - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Quote Originally Posted by WWTDD
    he things you always hear about these two are that shes a complete bitch and hes gay. And if you imagine yourself as either one of them, is it really surprising? If you were him would you rather take a gentleman in your mouth
    or get on that goblin wife of his. This is what she looks like out on the town. If you saw her just stepping out of the shower you might literally die. And hes no better. He looks like Thomas Edison, if Edison were alive and in his 40s and off-the-charts queer.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nikki Cox has ruined her face. WHY?! WHY?!

I would stand in front of the surgeon's door and bar the way if Susan Sarandon or Helen Mirren tried anything. I love them! I love their faces, bodies, hair, attitude! NEIN! No surgery!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Nikki Cox has ruined her face.
    No she didn't.

I mean, yes she did.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Nikki Cox has ruined her face. WHY?! WHY?!
    I hope that change isn't permanent. It made me sad to see that. What a horrible world that makes a woman that beautiful feel like she has to change something.

I think longer noses are beautiful. The button nose thing is fine when it happens, but is by no means an objective measure of beauty. It all has to do with facial proportions. Sarah Jessica Parker's face is quite pretty with the longer nose because it is proportioned well with her face. The longer nose brings the eyes into focus in a kind of intense way and can look quite regal imo.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Oh dear.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

I can't get over that picture of Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker.

I think it's from their new movie The Witch Of Bumblefuck County. He plays a simple country lawyer in the 1920s defending the local old maid against charges of being a witch in a renewed climate of Calvinist paranoia.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I hope that change isn't permanent. It made me sad to see that. What a horrible world that makes a woman that beautiful feel like she has to change something.

I think longer noses are beautiful. The button nose thing is fine when it happens, but is by no means an objective measure of beauty. It all has to do with facial proportions. Sarah Jessica Parker's face is quite pretty with the longer nose because it is proportioned well with her face. The longer nose brings the eyes into focus in a kind of intense way and can look quite regal imo.
    I agree--I think SJP can be quite beautiful. I do see the horsey thing, but I think a lot of that is her teeth, too. I definitely think she looks the best when she's naturally made up. She has to watch looking severe.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    That's exactly the outrage I felt when I saw that Nicole Kidman had messed with her stunning face. I want to find whomever convinced her to have surgery (esp since she SO didn't need it) and kick them in the shins.

And I love larger noses too. One of my favorite actors, Craig Parker, has a GORGEOUS nose. It's such a turn-on.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

I think Nikki Cox might also be preparing for a role in a remake of a beloved holiday classic...

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari