User Tag List

First 234

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I always think there is a limit to how well people should know one another.
    Well am very open. And comfortable with my body or should I say penis.lo0l

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Well am very open. And comfortable with my body or should I say penis.lo0l
    YOU may be comfortable with your body, but that doesn't mean that we are...

And you're quite obviously a J, you don't have ANY P-ness... at all.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    YOU may be comfortable with your body, but that doesn't mean that we are...

And you're quite obviously a J, you don't have ANY P-ness... at all.
    Stop it with the sexual innuendo. Lol.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    I naturally have a high sex drive, I'm hard even when am sleeping, always walk up with a hard'on in the morning.
    What guy doesn't? lol

Anyways.. you really need to decide on what you want to do. First off, friends. You have to decide whether or not they are looking out for YOUR best interests or not. Your religious friend probably is, because he doesn't have anything to gain out of you going to pray or being religious. If you two can work out not talking to each other you will probably remember why you two were friends in the first place. Secondly, do not be so influenced by your friends. You already know this, but you know that you always have the power to refuse to do anything they want you to. Friends should be your strength, not your weakness. It's actually quite saddening to learn that your friends landed you in such bad situations. I know that it may be hard for you to make new friends but once you find one you can open up to you'll be good. My best friend is an ISTJ and she never really vents about anything until I ask her if something is wrong. So basically, you need to learn who your true friends are because they play a huge role in your life.

Secondly, religion. Religion is something very personal. I wouldn't pray just because it would make other people happy. Prayer is something you should do for you. Many times it can help people find their path to happiness, but you should start praying again only if it helps you-- not because it would make Muslim girls happy.

Oh, and getting a job DOES help. You will meet new people or maybe make a friend. Having a job makes me feel like I have a sense of purpose (and being SJ, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.) It'll also get your mind of things and give you some time to think about what you want from your life. Remember, it is what you make it.

All that said, always remember that time is also a natural healer... you will be out of the slumps soon.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    What guy doesn't? lol

Anyways.. you really need to decide on what you want to do. First off, friends. You have to decide whether or not they are looking out for YOUR best interests or not. Your religious friend probably is, because he doesn't have anything to gain out of you going to pray or being religious. If you two can work out not talking to each other you will probably remember why you two were friends in the first place. Secondly, do not be so influenced by your friends. You already know this, but you know that you always have the power to refuse to do anything they want you to. Friends should be your strength, not your weakness. It's actually quite saddening to learn that your friends landed you in such bad situations. I know that it may be hard for you to make new friends but once you find one you can open up to you'll be good. My best friend is an ISTJ and she never really vents about anything until I ask her if something is wrong. So basically, you need to learn who your true friends are because they play a huge role in your life.

Secondly, religion. Religion is something very personal. I wouldn't pray just because it would make other people happy. Prayer is something you should do for you. Many times it can help people find their path to happiness, but you should start praying again only if it helps you-- not because it would make Muslim girls happy.

Oh, and getting a job DOES help. You will meet new people or maybe make a friend. Having a job makes me feel like I have a sense of purpose (and being SJ, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.) It'll also get your mind of things and give you some time to think about what you want from your life. Remember, it is what you make it.

All that said, always remember that time is also a natural healer... you will be out of the slumps soon.
    I feel you. Personally I don't want to go to the mosque or pray, its just that the stuff doesn't make any sense to me. There is no point to it, you just sit there doing pointless rituals. yeah it makes you feel like part of a community. When I come out of the mosque, its like I've been to a brainwashing camp or something. They talk about how Muslim women are being raped all around the world by imperialistic crusader armies. Sometimes it just gets ridiculous, then I have to listen to my friend for like 2 hrs and he talks about things I don't want to hear, his radicalized. And plus he is an INFP so he wouldn't even brother to ask to look at the evidence. He will just believe what ever the imam will tell him. hell sometimes, the imams avoid me, becouse I ask them questions which they find hard to answer. For example, SATAN is made from fire SATAN lives in Hell god is going to punish SATAN with fire? I mean wtf? its are stupid as saying am going to punish the the fish with water.