My DUTY in life is my primary motivation. My DUTY consists of the following:
(1) I will love my wife and children, and ensure they are provided for.
(2) I will raise my children with truth and allow them to formulate their own opinions of life as they grow. I will foster them with my own experiences but not allow my life to become an oppressive shadow in theirs.
(3) I will do what I feel is the right thing to do, whether it is popular or not, as doing so will allow me to be at peace with myself and the principles which I live by.
(4) I will treat all with the same common human respect and decency until they prove to me that they should be treated otherwise, and I demand to be treated similarly.
(5) I will help the weak and less fortunate in the course of my everyday existence.
(6) I will help all those who support the greater good, and I will vanquish any evil that reveals itself before my eyes.
My MISSION is to be successful in any endeavor that I choose to engage in, whether it be vocational, academic, sport, artistic, or otherwise. The measure of my success is determined by me before I engage in any activity, and I will hold myself accountable against my pre-determined metrics during and after the endeavor is complete. I will not fail. If I fall short of the mark of accomplishment, I will get up and try again until I am successful. I was not born to follow, and I will live as I must to satisfy the desires in my heart that compel to be at peace with the life that has been given to me.
Simply put: your post kicks ass.