User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

I've done them all, but I've only had deep affinity for/problems with alcohol, pot, and cocaine. I love the act of smoking, too. Nicotine is all right, but the vector for it is great.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

chocolate...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

violaine

Music. Not kidding.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i have done a lot in the past. now i smoke pot, do peyote/mescaline, LSD, mushrooms, some other stuff occasionally. i have always been a fan of drugs that expand your consciousness, or connect you to something deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I have always wondered what it was like, but I am afraid to try it. Might like it too much and never come back to reality so I would never try.. What were your thoughts on it??
    my advice to people -
    if you are in a positive state of mind and approach them openly, psychedelics are an amazing experience. i would not recommend trying psychedelics if you are wary or fearful. most psychedelics tend to feed off your current state of mind. if you are afraid of the drug's effects or if you fight against it, you will probably have a 'bad trip'. especially true for acid/LSD. if you can 'let go' you will have a positive experience. also, don't try them for the first time when you are alone.

if you must have total control over your mind at all times, psychedelics are probably not for you. the worst trips come when someone panics from the initial high and then begins trying to control their mind while the high intensifies. if you take a psychedelic you will be forced to forfeit some control over your mind.

on the other hand, i personally think 'bad trips' can be interesting, and i tend to just experiment and not worry or overthink it. i got into psychedelics by just doing them, having some very good and very bad trips, and just going with the flow.

salvia is a good drug for people who are not heavy into drug culture but want to experience consciousness in a fresh way. it is legal and sold in head shops/smoke shops in the united states. the effects only last about 15 minutes or less, and it is not addictive. it has very positive effects if you are open to it.

MBTI
    ESFJ

When i was 14 - 15 i did LSD twice.

On one occasion i was with a friend tripping out of our faces and my parents were not due back for hours (they had been on holiday, i was staying with a friend) anyway they only came back early that day.
    My little sister came running towards me and i saw my mum come through the door. I wasn't sure if it was real or not. It was real. I screamed and bolted. You dont trip in the presence of your mother.

I think that might of been the last time i did that. Never again.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Goody two shoes...
    Did I mention that I love MDMA?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm 16, and I have only recently started smoking pot. I've drank a few times, but not been drunk. I've never smoked a cigarette, cigar, pipe, etc, but am at terms with weed.

It's been about 3 weeks since I first did it, and I have done it almost twice a week since, and usually on weekends, as I'm pretty nervous of parents finding out.

I'm curious, though. It's my nature to want to experiment (I think the EP part of my personality). I'd never smoke cigarettes, do cocaine, crack, heroine, or anything addictive. I'd use LSD, peyote, mushrooms, or any other psychedelics, but keep it at that.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am not a fan of psychedelics. I'm crazy enough already. Mushrooms made things pretty and interesting for a few hours, but acid is a serious endeavor, and it's not a good idea for anyone who is going through emotional/mental issues (which is kinda self-defeating for many people, since drugs are often most beneficial to people in just those sorts of situations).

MBTI
    NICE

Heroin

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Heroin
    Smoking opium >>> smoking/snorting heroin