User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    infp

Thumbs down How the youth of today refer to the ladies

Thanks to 2 disgusting brothers I'm up to speed on all the nasty words that are used to describe the ladies.

So far I have heard them use words like:

Hole

Piece

Ting

Dirtz

Hoes

and the usual one, Bitches.

But the favourite 2 that I always over hear are Dirtz and holes.

"Yo B, I got these 2 Dirtz in the back"

"for real, are they on it"

"yeah fam, these holes are live"

They totally dehumanise the girls when they refer to them with terms like this, making themselves feel better for treating them rubbish, anything goes because they are not girls, they are holes and dirtz, pieces and tings.

I'm thoroughly sickened, I explained all of this to my enfp brother, who doesn't believe there is anything dehumanising in referring to females like this.

So I have forbidden him from using those terms in this house (when he was on the phone) and his friends aren't welcome in my house either.

Yeah it's me the moraliser, but damn, that's just too disrespectful in my books. :steam:

Anyone else noticed this, any other words I should be aware of?

Guys, are you prone to not watching what you call women when you are with your friends?
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Ting?

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Ting?
    Like "things" lol but said in one of those "I'm such a cool ghetto kid" accents.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Oh I can think of a few words that were left out.

Guys, are you prone to not watching what you call women when you are with your friends?
    If it's just us guys, yes. If there's women around, then either in sarcasm or if they truely deserve it. With sarcasm of course I try to make sure I'm laughing with them not at them. I have no reservations apologizing if a woman is geniunely offended by my humour.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh I can think of a few words that were left out.

If it's just us guys, yes. If there's women around, then either in sarcasm or if they truely deserve it. With sarcasm of course I try to make sure I'm laughing with them not at them. I have no reservations apologizing if a woman is geniunely offended by my humour.

There are levels though, I've known blokes to stand around calling women bitches and stuff like that, but I was just shocked at the new terms, especially the "hole" one.

I know I don't stand around with my friends reducing men who walk by to walking cocks.

Is this what you mean? Could you give me an example of some of the words, or way you would use the words with your friends?

Default The Female Eunuch

Thanks to 2 disgusting brothers I'm up to speed on all the nasty words that are used to describe the ladies.

So far I have heard them use words like:

Hole

Piece

Ting

Dirtz

Hoes

and the usual one, Bitches.

But the favourite 2 that I always over hear are Dirtz and holes.

They totally dehumanise the girls when they refer to them with terms like this, making themselves feel better for treating them rubbish, anything goes because they are not girls, they are holes and dirtz, pieces and tings.

I'm thoroughly sickened, I explained all of this to my enfp brother, who doesn't believe there is anything dehumanising in referring to females like this.

So I have forbidden him from using those terms in this house (when he was on the phone) and his friends aren't welcome in my house either.

Yeah it's me the moraliser, but damn, that's just too disrespectful in my books. :steam:

At face value this is misogyny or the open hatred of women.

And of course it is misogyny.

And misogyny has a deep and profound history, particularly in religion.

In the West women gained their emancipation in the 20th Century, but in other parts of the world, the hatred of women is taught to men at birth.

And the hatred of women is encoded in religious law such as Sharia.

It came as a shock to me to realise that women are hated. And I will never forget the first time I read this simple fact.

And I read it for the first time in Germaine Greer's book, "The Female Eunuch".

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    At face value this is misogyny or the open hatred of women.

And of course it is misogyny.

And misogyny has a deep and profound history, particularly in religion.

In the West women gained their emancipation in the 20th Century, but in other parts of the world, the hatred of women is taught to men at birth.

And the hatred of women is encoded in religious law such as Sharia.

It came as a shock to me to realise that women are hated. And I will never forget the first time I read this simple fact.

I read it for the first time in Germaine Greer's book, "The Female Eunuch".

It did cross my mind as to whether my brothers and their friends used such terms more because of their islamic view on all things female, but peguy has just admitted that amongst his friends he is prone to using disrespectful words and he isn't from that upbringing from my understanding.

Also they have some white british youths in their little gang who use the same words too.

It did cross my mind as to whether my brothers and their friends used such terms more because of their islamic view on all things female, but peguy has just admitted that amongst his friends he is prone to using disrespectful words and he isn't from that upbringing from my understanding.

Also they have some white british youths in their little gang who use the same words too.
    This is true.

All religions I am aware of have a long history of misogyny, or the hatred of women.

And it is only very recently that this has been exposed, and only in parts of the world.

Of course the complete expression of the hatred of women, is best expressed in infibulation - where the hated women is physically made into a female eunuch.

However where infibulation is against the Common Law, a form of psychological infibulation takes place by, for instance, giving women hateful names.

This is called hate speech.

And hate speech is particularly effective because women hear and internalise the words of hatred directed at them.

This is called the Stockholm Syndrome.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've also heard:

Hoes

Meat

"that"

Doll (though some people don't think that's offensive, a doll is an inanimate object)

It's not just the words, though, it's the idea behind them that I don't like. We should fight the words, definitely, but we really need to address the mentality behind them or more will just keep cropping up.

The idea being... that women are objects, without their own meaningful thoughts or feelings, designed to provide sexual gratification to men. Seriously, it's sickening.

In my school, boys were called "pimps" and girls were "hoes." I actually avoided interacting with anyone more than necessary while I was in school, because (since I had jumped in without an awareness of popular culture) I believed that I was going to school with a bunch of literal pimps whoring out promiscuous women, and I didn't want anything to do with them. I didn't even realize that some of them were just using the words without knowing the meaning until my senior year.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I know it's no laughing matter but dirtz... come on! You British folk are crazy! I don't know what me and my friends refer to women as.... probably just by their names. We aren't creative enough to do any of that nonsense.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.