First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You're not even arguing the point anymore. She's talking about misogyny as being dehumanizing.

And you are saying there are other ways to hate. So what? It doesn't negate her (and my) original argument.

Misogyny is dehumanizing. For all your bravado, I still hope that you never find yourself dehumanized at the hands of people who hate you for no reason. I can't believe that this is even a topic that you would even want to defend...
    i'm not defending it; i'm not saying it is a good practice or something that i would ever do, nor am i giving arguments for whether it is acceptable or not. i just don't think that you can say that hatred equals dehumanization.

just for the record, let it be known that i am not a misogynist, i do not hate or condone hatred towards women. there. happy?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i'm not defending it; i'm not saying it is a good practice or something that i would ever do, nor am i giving arguments for whether it is acceptable or not. i just don't think that you can say that hatred equals dehumanization.
    No - misogyny equals dehumanization. Whether it says so in your dictionary or not. Maybe it's a misogynistic dictionary?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    just for the record, let it be known that i am not a misogynist, i do not hate or condone hatred towards women. there. happy?
    Yes, thank you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I disagree, if youre referring to the OP (i.e. if you're referring to the terms used by the boys). Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
    Exactly.

... Re-read what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I'm finding it hard to see what these girls are doing to incite the immoral behaviour. The way I see from where I'm sitting is that these are everyday girls, who get hit on by these guys, in a very dishonest way.
    Well, it's more of a question as to what girls are 'not' doing as opposed to 'doing' - and it's that apathy that makes them responsible for what generally happens to them... from the guys, included.

... People are not 'hit' on for unapparent reasons - there are reasons, or ways for the course of action to take place. This doesn't happen in the 'real' world, though - as I said, barely in the 'low' class of society.

It's the way things are.

Default Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Victor, don't (be polarizing and) blame this on Muslims. I see this behavior in Jews and Gentiles, alike. Also with Agnostics and Atheists. Everywhere.
    The Organisation of Islamic Conference, consisting of 57 Islamic States, has publicly and formally rejected the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

They have rejected human rights because they conflict with Islam.

This means they reject the human rights of women - and we see this right across the Islamic world - and with huge Islamic immigration, we are now seeing it in the West.

Perhaps you might be interested to see this explicated by Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Youtube, or perhaps you might like to read her books.

You might like to start by clicking on -

YouTube - Ayaan Hirsi Ali Speaks about Islam

And there are many other videos of Ayaan on Youtube. And Ayaan has written excellent books.

Also Ayaan made the movie, "Submission", with Theo van Gogh who was slaughtered in front of his home by an Islamist, and who left a note stuck in his chest with a knife threatening the life of Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

And of course Islam teaches that apostates like Ayaan Hirsi Ali can be killed by any muslim without any reprecussions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Wow, the most objective I get is calling them "pretties"...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The Organisation of Islamic Conference, consisting of 57 Islamic States, has publicly and formally rejected the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

They have rejected human rights because they conflict with Islam.

This means they reject the human rights of women - and we see this right across the Islamic world - and with huge Islamic immigration, we are now seeing it in the West.

Perhaps you might be interested to see this explicated by Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Youtube, or perhaps you might like to read her books.

You might like to start by clicking on -

YouTube - Ayaan Hirsi Ali Speaks about Islam

And there are many other videos of Ayaan on Youtube. And Ayaan has written excellent books.

Also Ayaan made the movie, "Submission", with Theo van Gogh who was slaughtered in front of his home by an Islamist, and who left a note stuck in his chest with a knife threatening the life of Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

And of course Islam teaches that apostates like Ayaan Hirsi Ali can be killed by any muslim without any reprecussions.
    Yes, I am aware of all you wrote, but this has nothing to do with misogynistic men all over the globe, as a whole.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And the hatred of women is encoded in religious law such as Sharia.
    Well, Victor, you are completely wrong. I've read a lot about Islam and the mideast since 9/11. Islam is just a tool they misuse to oppress women. There is no hatred embedded in the religion against women. It's the people who are muslim that act like idiots. Add to that misplaced sense of honour and you have a recipe for disaster.

Clearly Islam is not for everyone: It requires sense and maturity. It's like anything else. You can use it. You can abuse it. Guns for example: they don't kill people. People kill people.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't know anyone who uses words like these to refer to women. No one. And I've lived in NYC and California, now Seattle...

It's a matter of weak societal standards and immaturity. And I believe that it is part of a culture that devalues and objectifies women, and increasingly, men too.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Well, Victor, you are completely wrong. I've read a lot about Islam and the mideast since 9/11. Islam is just a tool they misuse to oppress women. There is no hatred embedded in the religion against women. It's the people who are muslim that act like idiots. Add to that misplaced sense of honour and you have a recipe for disaster.

Clearly Islam is not for everyone: It requires sense and maturity. It's like anything else. You can use it. You can abuse it. Guns for example: they don't kill people. People kill people.
    You don't come across a fair analogy about Islam often, like that - quite admirable, man.

... Basically, Islam was the dogmatic ideology that was inaugurated in Mecca by the prophet Mohammad (nun nun nun) up until his time expired in about 613 AD... although the exact date is unknown. Much like many dogmas we've come to awareness throughout time and history, Islam's goal was on-the-whole to establish trade routes to-and-fro Mecca, and in-effect expand the arabian influence across the greater powers at the time, including the Byzantine, Sassanian (Persian) and Egyptian empires. Everything else about it was simply to big up his name, and consolidate his position as the founder of Islam - and an influence that was to prove worthy in the competitive world, beyond the crap hole of the desert land.

Now, as far as the women were concerned - their positions were alongside influenced by the working government at the time... the 'so-called' Meccan nobles, which he dealt with. Islam more-or-less aimed to fair principles with the women - nothing objectively cruel, or sadistic to draw on negating conclusions about.

MBTI
    ENTJ

... Re-read what I said.
    I did. And again for good measure! You agree with me that individuals are responsible for their own actions and then you restate that, uh, these boys are not responsible for their own actions:

...that makes them [the girls] responsible for what generally happens to them
    That sounds mighty like a contradiction. "What happens to them" in this case happens to be the actions of these boys. So which is it? Are the boys responsible for themselves, or are the girls responsible for what the boys do?

Incidentally I might slightly get what you're getting at here - can women - can *people* - behave in ways that encourage/incite others to treat them badly? Sure. But you have no indication from the OP that these girls have done anything to 'deserve' being insulted, so I don't know why you're jumping to conclusions re: they must have done something to deserve it.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker