User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP

re op

Those guys are doing us ladies a favor by broadcasting their lack of worth via their choice of words.

MBTI
    GONE

I agree with Tallulah and Disregard ^^ bad, bad, bad, but at least you know right off the bat what you are not getting into and can avoid.

I think people only think of red-hot active 'anger' when they think 'hatred'. Hatred when it comes to misogyny or bias against people is not necessarily an emotional state, it's actually the lack of emotion or empathy.

You just don't give a flip about someone because of what they represent to you. You have no compassion, no empathy, they are not equal to you, sometimes not even quite human. It's basically contempt

It can be so pervasive that you don't even notice it in yourself. Because you don't "hate" anyone, you don't feel angry towards a race or religion or gender - they are just lower than you on the totem pole and that is such an ingrained and pervasive and normal fact of life for you that it does not register.

Also, some people might say that guys who speak about women like this are merely adopting a certain form of speech but there is no intent, no mindset inherent to the language. It's just words.

However, if you've ever seen a man on the street try to (unsuccessfully) pick up a woman you'll see how quickly they turn from friendly to showing their true colors. These men can't handle rejection, it's too much of a blow to them.

So really, I think a lot of disrespectful language and behavior towards women as far as "young men" are concerned is tied up in fear and lack of confidence. If these (young) men felt at ease with women, they wouldn't feel a need to publicly put women in their place through language etc and be so reactive.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I think my favorite word to be synonymous with girls is "beezy."

"Where are the beezys?" err beezies? oh well.

garbage

"Dirtz" is probably the worst word I've ever heard in my entire life. It's offensive to the English language more so than it is to women. The youth of today is even more retarded than I thought.

MBTI
    INTP

Great post, CzeCze!

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    "Dirtz" is probably the worst word I've ever heard in my entire life. It's offensive to the English language more so than it is to women. The youth of today is even more retarded than I thought.
    Ha, agreed. Stupid AND it doesn't even make sense. I'm tempted to make up my own Idiot Language and see if I can make it stick.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

These are simply 'youth' of the low class society - degenerates, if you'd call them. Shouldn't really take what they say (literally), and should not associate with them.

... They would include both male, and female.

The only difference being that the male would be expected to do the 'delivery', and the female would incite to the immoral behavior to it - which would (potentially) include apathy, cheating, gossip and furthermore... general lack of gratification. We can't determine which party of the two is more responsible for the inappropriate behavior, to be honest.

... We should also note that this is barely 'part' of society, which is the less part. Another thing to note is that when this kind of behavior occurs amongst the 'better off' male on the female, it's more-or-less a 'personal matter' and it's pretty much irrelevant to take it farther.

It's life, I guess.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Guys, are you prone to not watching what you call women when you are with your friends?
    Nope. I'm abnormal for "today's youth" however, I know what you're talking about. I personally dislike it, and don't call girls those sorts of things (Hmm, and interestingly I'm one of only a few people who actually has a successful long-term relationship going, maybe coincidence, maybe not.).

But, what you're talking about, is probably common to about 60-75% of 14-25 year old guys.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ENTJ

We can't determine which party of the two is more responsible for the inappropriate behavior, to be honest.
    I disagree, if youre referring to the OP (i.e. if you're referring to the terms used by the boys). Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I don't even use real words to refer to women anymore, I shout out nonsense words and phrases that sound really disrespectful.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    These are simply 'youth' of the low class society - degenerates, if you'd call them. Shouldn't really take what they say (literally), and should not associate with them.

... They would include both male, and female.

The only difference being that the male would be expected to do the 'delivery', and the female would incite to the immoral behavior to it - which would (potentially) include apathy, cheating, gossip and furthermore... general lack of gratification. We can't determine which party of the two is more responsible for the inappropriate behavior, to be honest.

... We should also note that this is barely 'part' of society, which is the less part. Another thing to note is that when this kind of behavior occurs amongst the 'better off' male on the female, it's more-or-less a 'personal matter' and it's pretty much irrelevant to take it farther.

It's life, I guess.
    I'm finding it hard to see what these girls are doing to incite the immoral behaviour. The way I see from where I'm sitting is that these are everyday girls, who get hit on by these guys, in a very dishonest way.

These girls have no idea that they have been selected as the new "holes", they actually think these guys are interested in getting to know them.

The only thing these girls do to incite the instant judgement is be English. My brother and his group of friends would never describe a moroccan girl as a hole or dirtz, these relationships they foster and attempt to nurture into something respectful where they actually try to get to know the girls and refer to them by their names.

In this instance I do feel that I can fairly assign blame where it belongs since I'm actually sitting here watching it happen around me.

I mean are these girls naive? yes they sure are, but being naive isn't a reason to treat someone like crap and dismiss who they are as a person down to something as basic as a walking genital. It's like a blow up doll but real flesh, not a real person though.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari