User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Typology View Post
    Dirtz with a z and...ting? If that's the type of people your getting your information from you need to stop everything your doing and go out and surround yourself with people who have been in line with the evolutionary progress we've made in the last few thousand years...

These are hardly my friends, it just so happens that one of them is my family, and these are his friends. I have my own group of people I surround myself with and they wouldn't dream of talking about anyone, female or male in this manner.

The only time I get exposed to this sort of lifestyle is through my family, you know the saying about friends and family.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Seconded.

... Basically, Islam is NOT important - it only becomes 'apparent' based on what circumstances you put yourselves through. In this case, it's why I pointed my finger at the 'low class' of society in general. A lot of people, whether muslim or non-muslim, male or female come across as 'fucked up' any way, but generalizing one ideology that appears to be the problem - for instance, Islam, and dismissing every thing else does make us wonder about your intentions, and position around the 'problem'.

(not you, Mercy... sorry!)
    I haven't dismissed anything else, I also have not stated that this is just islam in the mix, because it isn't just a bunch of moroccan youths, there are other races who hang out with them and speak the same as them. That would be the following crowd.

The only thing I dismissed was sentura's posts, and then only when it became apparant that he wasn't really arguing anything
    at all.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I just read his posts, and it appears he has an understanding to what goes on - similar to the way I approached it.

... And I reiterate, just like the 'exhilaration' above the 'pointlessness' of a lot of the posts in this thread, so too are the matter for the youth's referral to the 'ladies'. It has no strings attached, and it is real basic. Much like saying I went to a petrol station once, and a bunch of drunk crackheads dared ask my brother for some loose change, and he decided to give it... only to keep things convenient at the time. Now, would it be... normal that my brother start a committee, or jury against every drunkard alive after dusk, just because he 'crapped' at that moment? I don't know. It's one instant in (his) life that he had to make a decision, even within that exhilaration. (It was the first time we both faced this because he'd just started driving one month prior to that moment... without our dad with us, and pretty late, too) We can basically comment that this is the way things are, and dedicate a kind of trust to the 'social order' that gives us our rights, human rights, etc. Couldn't go fists, out of sanity.

I agreed on one of his posts on another, the way things are - about respect, etc. Someone swears at you, they're really trying to get the better of you... and how you respond is upto you. You say something badder back, you earn their respect, they don't bother you anymore (maybe?)... and as you might be aware, a lot of girls, just like a lot of guys fall into that 'trap', which is why they end up hanging around with those guys, and inevitably why we deal with threads, here such as... "Why women go out with assholes" etc. Plus, not-to-mention the problem about homosexuality in teenage boys, including those of eastern origin. So, with time... the whole issue becomes theirs to deal with, really. It doesn't apply to every girl, though... just as it doesn't apply to every guy - and I would be (seriously) pissed if a girl not exactly 'deserved' of that treatment be treated like that.

... That's why I'd like to consider that 'group' of males, and females a bunch of degenerates... and the respectable girls, well. It's only fair that you yourself don't fall in that shit, considering you yourself don't deserve to. Some of us are just tired of being bad for the image, it's really time that we grow up for better things! I... myself, heavily dislike the idea about say, putting a girl in her place for the image of it. It's wrong. You'd be surprised that some young girls actually WANT that kind of treatment, so long as they get 'everything else' alongside it... because it's a wonderful world where you're neither beautiful nor special, you simply follow the conventional standards... and that way you make it through the world as 'someone' --- Bullshit!

It's not even a society where you can trust people easily, any way. Hope that clears it up.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Immature guys often have a hard time dealing with their new-felt vulnerability towards women - of feeling sexual attraction and desiring their approval. They also have an underdeveloped sense of their own masculinity which hasn't completed its process. They then overcompensate by reducing women to objects that are no longer threatening. The degree to which females are threatening is proportional to the degree to which they are reduced in language. It might be especially useful to do this in a group where you can then impress your peers who share these insecurities. It doesn't have this same effect when talking to the women or when alone.

It's just worth noting that it doesn't impress everyone, and there is no reason it should.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    ENTJ

That's why I'd like to consider that 'group' of males, and females a bunch of degenerates..
    Given that the OP posted that these girls were unaware of how they were being referred to, and said nothing about their lifestyles either way, why do you consider them degenerates? If Berberella posted that all of these girls were clean-living virgins with good grades, would it make the insults wrong? How about if Berberella posted that these girls were all sexually active smokers/drinkers and highschool dropouts?

What criteria determines whether or not a female 'deserves' to be referred to as a 'hole'?

I am trying to get specifically at why some have posted here re: women who "deserve" it. I'm not making any judgements with this post, I am honestly interested in the things one would have to do to legitimately, in your view, deserve these insults...
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker