User Tag List

View Poll Results: Were You a Class Clown?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I was *the* class clown.

8 13.79%
  • Yes, in certain situations or a period of time.

31 53.45%
  • No, never.

19 32.76%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Sometimes I did. I used to hate maths and love science in maths I was in the lowest group and also in English. I was in the highest group in science, geography and history. So in maths and English I messed around a hell lot. Oh yeah and in art too. There was this one teacher, used to stress her out so much she used to lock herself inside another room and cry. I sucked at art though, I used to always go an ruin the girls work, and then they used try to beat me up, i.e. hit me I used to enjoy that. In year 11 I was the most hated person in the whole school. Because the hottest girl in school (from year 10) asked me out. I fucked up though, messed her around I could have married her, she was a Bosnian (refugee) Muslim girl. I still remember her name she was called Salvina.
    That's what you think being the class clown is about?
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    That's what you think being the class clown is about?
    Yeah, I used to let the girls beat me up. They used to fuck me up though hit me really hard, try to hit me in my balls and everything. I think that's why now am into BDSM and dominatrices.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Well even if I do say so myself. I was pretty sexy back then. Now the alcohol and smoking is runing my looks. I used to take pride in my dress sense. My sister used to take the piss out of me, saying "oh look at him and his shiny boots" because I used to polish them and make them shine. I think I was more normal back then, I used to even cook for my mom make her tea and toast. Now I don't do any of that, my mom was telling me the other day how I used to help her out cleaning the house, doing the shopping. And I don't even remember most of these things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Yeah, I used to let the girls beat me up. They used to fuck me up though hit me really hard, try to hit me in my balls and everything. I think that's why now am into BDSM and dominatrices.
    Wow, you spelled the plural form of "Dominatrix" correctly. I'm impressed.

But aside from that, I think you could stand to be nicer to people (especially women), because they don't deserve how you treat them most of the time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Wow, you spelled the plural form of "Dominatrix" correctly. I'm impressed.

But aside from that, I think you could stand to be nicer to people (especially women), because they don't deserve how you treat them most of the time.
    lol

I don't mean to do, it, it just happens, I like winding them up. Some like winding me up, its not just one way traffic.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Yes...I am.

Actually, a number of us in class delegate the task of keeping our classmates entertained.

However, it seems as if I'm the only girl that ever really speaks up anyways (without making myself look like a loudmouthed idiot..thankfully theres only one girl like this). When I think about this, it makes me feel effeminate..makes me almost want to stop and turn back all compliant asian girl-style.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

In sixth grade a certain person, probably an ENTP in the making, brought a bunch of us together as friends. He came and left for only that one year, but the circle of friends he created stayed together for the next two years. In eighth grade, I ended up in a class separate from these friends, so to adapt, I became the class clown. Ever since sixth grade, though, we had to write sentences using certain vocabulary words, and I was well known for having funny and outrageous sentences. In sixth grade only we also wrote stories with the vocabulary words, and I'd make those funny too. In eighth grade I ended up taking things too far when I wrote the following run-on sentence:

Samantha sustains her baby's health by feeding it formula, but she accidentily fed it Johnson's tearless baby shampoo, rushed it to the hospital, and crashed into a Vietnamese dude smoking Marlboros and drinking a forty ounce beer.

This was a Catholic school, so that got me a trip to the hallway to wait for a good talking to by the vice principal who took about an hour to get there. She yacked about how what I did was wrong, and she accused me of being racist. Hmph, why can't I happen to point out the guy was Vietnamese? I don't believe anything else happened to me.

In 9th grade I went to a really big public school, and I ended up being really low key in all my classes. If I was known for anything, it was for being smart and making good grades and being a good person to cheat off of.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Not at all, haha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I voted "Yes, in certain situations or a period of time". When younger, before I got supremely self-conscious I could get some minor antics and hijinks going, but it wasn't ever specifically to entertain the class. I could never mesure up to my classmate Ben, who from 1st grade to 5th grade *always* jumped up on his desk, yelled 'table dance' and shimmy whenever the room was teacherless for even a moment.