First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I don't even fold mine.... heck if I could get away with putting clean clothes in a basket and having people just scavenge for their own things I would........ wait I have done that.... all summer pretty much....... but now that we're back to the schedule I actually fold it, getting it put away is another story.
    It's like you're living my life or something.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    This really has been bugging me. And I keep thinking am just being an asshole. I hate going to my friends house he has wall paper on the wall. Walls are supposed to be painted. And also he has carpet in the house which is in dark colors. His wife's so annoying, she leaves her things around. Like its just wrong, like there will be her, high heels not in the right place. Its just a mess, if my house was like that, I'd die. I'd not want anyone to come or see it. But he doesn't care. And his wife's even worse, she only knows how to look pretty. I even said to her, don't you think you should use newspaper and vinegar on the windows to clean them properly. And she started taking the piss out of me, saying its only a window. She just carries on using a wet cloth on the window, and then I was watching her, and she used the same cloth on the table. And its not just the cleaning aspect of it, theres too much clutter in the house also.

Do you guys feel the same? or embarrassed by poor friends?
    Funnily, I am absolutely not embarrassed by anyones lack of material assets, I'm actually more embarrassed about gross displays of material wealth.

I really like people who have a predisposition for being alternative. They are interesting. However, I don't like the slob's. There's a big difference. Slobs don't give a damn and they have little pride.

However bad taste in design is great, especially that which is well thought out. Wallpaper is great.... and practical if you're living in a old plastered house..

Lastly, I'm not embrassed by poor people having a poor house. I would be annoyed with someone who wasn't poor but continually squandered their money and as such never had the spare cash to repair it etc.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

my mother in law actually folds the underwear and showed the kids how to do it.... now the kids think I should do it.... common line after time at nonnas is ... "well that's what nonna does" I look at them and ask "do I look like nonna? am I your mother? you will do it how I want it done until you can do it yourself!"
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    my mother in law actually folds the underwear and showed the kids how to do it.... now the kids think I should do it.... common line after time at nonnas is ... "well that's what nonna does" I look at them and ask "do I look like nonna? am I your mother? you will do it how I want it done until you can do it yourself!"
    Oh that sounds like fun. OTOH, maybe you will luck out and when they get older, one of them will just love folding laundry and putting it away. (We can dream, can't we?)
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Oh that sounds like fun. OTOH, maybe you will luck out and when they get older, one of them will just love folding laundry and putting it away. (We can dream, can't we?)

It's possible I do have a 'J' in my midst of 'P's lol
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I had to convince my mother of the effort I would save her just to do my own laundry. The things a child will do to keep his clothes from dissapearing.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    Funnily, I am absolutely not embarrassed by anyones lack of material assets, I'm actually more embarrassed about gross displays of material wealth.

...Lastly, I'm not embrassed by poor people having a poor house. I would be annoyed with someone who wasn't poor but continually squandered their money and as such never had the spare cash to repair it etc.
    your post made me think of horrible rims, even though they're technically not house-related...
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    pic
    Where does she find these pics and links? How does she make the time? I am perplexed. Does she go to a site weirdandcoolshitontheinternet.com? It is a mystery.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This seems to be a very ISxJ problem. I would be ashamed of my own house, but I would never be ashamed of my friend's house if they were really my friend. If it looked really, really bad I might be disgusted, but I would still not say anything, and not be embarrassed. It just seems like a shallow concern... although who am I to decide what concerns are shallow, and which aren't?

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

If you're so embarrased, then help them out to clean. What's yours is his, right?
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D