User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I find that if I get them out of the dryer promptly they don't need ironing. And if I don't get them out of the dryer promptly they still don't need ironing. Need implies something awful will happen if you don't do it, right? Having people think I look crinkly is not awful enough for me to feel like ironing, unless it's for something like a job interview or going to the symphony or whatnot. (In which case I think I'd be a bit more vigilant about the dryer thing, and still skip the iron.)
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Now, this is over the top. Only XSTJs (especially ISTJs) iron underwear. Hell, I don't even iron outer clothes; underwear would absolutely never be ironed.

I don't even fold mine.... heck if I could get away with putting clean clothes in a basket and having people just scavenge for their own things I would........ wait I have done that.... all summer pretty much....... but now that we're back to the schedule I actually fold it, getting it put away is another story.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Good point, she would probably scream and empty a can of pepper spray on you.
    Girls who carry pepper spry on them are dangerous. I mean I've had that sprayed in my face before by my idiot friend who thought it would be funny. I would have killed him if only I wasn't in so much pain and I could actually see. But that stuff I wouldn't even spray on my enemy. Its just too extreme and a turn'off if a girl is carrying it.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Girls who carry peeper spry on them are dangerous. I mean I've had that prayed in my face before by my idoit friend who thought it would be funny. I would have killed him if only I wasn't in so much pain and I could actually see. But that stuff I wouldn't even spray on my enemy. Its just too extreme and a turn'off if a girl is carrying it.
    Excellent, now where can I buy some from?

Seriously if I knew where to get some I would carry it, but I think it's illegal here and I'm no gangster or thug so wouldn;t know the right people.

The best form of defence is offense, with that on me I would be merciless.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Excellent, now where can I buy some from?

Seriously if I knew where to get some I would carry it, but I think it's illegal here and I'm no gangster or thug so wouldn;t know the right people.

The best form of defence is offense, with that on me I would be merciless.
    Am not a gangster, am a lover. Meet me in Leeds train station today, and I'll tell you where you can get some from. lol

Its my last day at anger management today, am going to ask my probation officer out. in for a penny in for a pound I say.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Am not a gangster, am a lover. Meet me in Leeds train station today, and I'll tell you where you can get some from. lol

Its my last day at anger management today, am going to ask my probation officer out. in for a penny in for a pound I say.
    According to your cards, methinks she will say no.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    According to your cards, methinks she will say no.
    Well last time, she asked about my drinking habits, and I told her I couldn't keep a drink diary, I was a little tipsy when I went in. So I said to her, perhaps you can come out with me when am out drinking and you can take notes, and perhaps have a drink later on. She started laughing, and said "Sona, nice try but no thanks." But, its all about the chase I like in women.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I don't even fold mine.... heck if I could get away with putting clean clothes in a basket and having people just scavenge for their own things I would........ wait I have done that.... all summer pretty much....... but now that we're back to the schedule I actually fold it, getting it put away is another story.
    This is just a little further than I could deal with at my house, but only a little. I have done it before with certain articles of clothing before, however. The nice things about the folding process is that then you can grab and go much more quickly in the morning...

Ironing is for fruitbats, though. Just buy stuff that doesn't wrinkle much, because anything else isn't worth the effort.

That said, I have considered having all my clothing cleaned at a cleaners between work and the house. I just don't have enough stuff I'll wear to work at this point to be able to drop it off and pick it up once a week... However, then my underwear would probably be ironed and possibly starched. *shudder*

Oh yes, I was debating it before, but this is just over the top now. DFTT.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    That sounds exactly like me, even down to the folding them but sometimes not getting round to putting them away lol.

The clothes are clean, I never wear a pair of jeans twice without a wash inbetween, that goes with all clothes no matter how briefly I wore them, just love the feel of clean clothes, but the keeping them neat and tidy, is something I only did during my marriage, where I did iron and organise the house according to how an ISTJ would like it.

My doing it then was through force, my system nows annoys the hell out of me, but it's me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm actually getting tired of no ironed shirts for work; but I need an ironing board since every other flat surface is taken by something else. My friend said we were going to pick one up, but I'm starting to think there's an implied eventually to that. I think I'm going to just pick one up for myself and hide it in my room; I'll laugh when she cries about not being able to do her own ironing.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]