User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    WOLF

This thread is so funny!

And if I knew where my iron was (it's been lost for a couple of years) I'd probably iron my underwear too. Back when I knew where to find the bloody thing I ironed everything that came out of the washer. Freshly ironed underwear really is a lot more pleasant than the creased version.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Creased? What do you mean creased? None of mine is creased and I've never ironed any of it.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTP

I own maybe one stand collar shirt, which I iron, but I don't iron anything else.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    WFT? people actually iron their underwear?
    My grandmother and great grandmother (both ESFJ) iron their underwear. The rest of the family (including my other living great grandmother (ISTJ)) joke about this.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

So long as it's not hazardous, and they like it, I don't really care.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Creased? What do you mean creased? None of mine is creased and I've never ironed any of it.
    That's probably because you have some fancy-schmancy fabrics in your lingerie selection

I would just like my underwear drawer to be immaculate. What a dream; to have row after row of pretty undergarments, so alike in shape and colour as to create a unified theme. Unfortunately I'm a lazy cheapskate, so I'll keep my creases and mismatched underthings thrown haphazardly in the drawers (as in the furniture that holds them)

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    My grandmother and great grandmother (both ESFJ) iron their underwear. The rest of the family (including my other living great grandmother (ISTJ)) joke about this.
    I was about to say that I used to do it, but I think I 'd better not admit such a thing

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

What if you meet a girl, and your underwear all creased up and shit?

MBTI
    WOLF

I don't know to whom your question was directed, Sona, but I think most people will live with having un-ironed underwear. I mean, unless you starch the things, it'll be a pretty pointless excercise to iron them, since the fabric would become creased in about five minutes.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    What if you meet a girl, and your underwear all creased up and shit?
    Having underwear all creased up with shit is pretty disgusting.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3