User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

All that and not a single high-heeled shoe to distract him with foot fantasies. :SaiyanSmilie_anim:
    How did you know he had a foot fetish? lol
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    WOLF

That's kind of funny - I'm just relieved when I visit someone with more clutter than the amount in my own home. You'd definitely hate my rooms and wow, you'd hate to be in some of the places I've been to; at least I don't have cobwebs and half an inch of dust all over
    Btw, none of my furniture matches. I think the only piece of furniture I currently own and have bought myself is a cupboard I hate, purchased some years back while I lived in the other end of the country and needed something cheap and quick. The rest of my furniture comes from friends and family not needing it (luckily, it all goes pretty well together) It's funny, though, that despite the unruliness of my home, the mismatched furniture, the botched paintwork and drafty windows, people seem to linger in my home, not wanting to leave.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    How did you know he had a foot fetish? lol
    He must have either mentioned it in one of his posts or my weird mind connected the dots.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

He must have either mentioned it in one of his posts or my weird mind connected the dots.

That's why i asked, kept thinking did he mention it, or is an infj really psychic.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    I hate going to my friends house he has wall paper on the wall. Walls are supposed to be painted.
    Any good INxx knows that walls are supposed to be hidden behind bookshelves. Walls exist to keep our reading time from being infringed upon, not for the purpose of decoration.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I would be embarrassed to keep friends who complain that my house isn't up to their personal standards. Especially when my hospitality has been graciously extended and accepted by these friends.
    I don't want to go to his house in the first place. He forces me, and its annoying. I feel claustrophobic in there and his wife is a poor cook. Who serves chutney with fish? and is small plates too. Its like they want you to eat less food or something. So they bring out little small plates. And they also eat serials they eat serials thats not food thats baby stuff. And his wife doesn't make the chapatis round either, they are normally out of proportion. They don't even iron their underwear.

MBTI
    INFP

They don't even iron their underwear.

WFT? people actually iron their underwear?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Yes, I have a foot fetish. A women who doesn't have pretty feet is not worth the trouble.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    WFT? people actually iron their underwear?
    Yeah if you're not in a rush? I even Iron my socks. My mom thinks that abit weird though. But underwear for definite. Don't want to be wearing creased up CK boxers now do I.

MBTI
    ENTP

I hate going to my friends house he has wall paper on the wall. Walls are supposed to be painted.
    NO. They're not "supposed to be painted". You pulled that rule out of your ass.

And also he has carpet in the house which is in dark colors.
    big fucking deal.

high heels not in the right place.
    what, in the fridge?

I even said to her, don't you think you should use newspaper and vinegar on the windows to clean them properly. And she started taking the piss out of me, saying its only a window.
    I don't know about where you live, but where I'm from it's considered rude to tell someone how to clean the windows unless they are your pre-adolescent child or your employee.

Like Wolf said, I reserve embarrassment for things that are my responsibility.
    I don't wanna!