Loss of strength and/or freedom to live my life how I want to. Probably the same thing Synarch and Juggernaut meant by "loss of control". Also the fear that my loved ones might come to harm and not being able to protect them. Again a question of control. I guess essentially all fears are related to a possible lack of control.
1. Loss. Only of meaningful things of course. (Loss of hope, loss of someone, loss of friendship)
2. Pain in every form. Inflicting it, feeling it:it drives me nuts.
3. "being judged". That's why I'm overly secretive. Heck, my best friend only recently discovered I was interested in Japanese..
1. Being judged increases my sense of existential isolation.
2. Intruding or obligating others is also a fear and I try to avoid it. Maybe this is also related to a fear of lacking the insight to figure out that I am not wanted in a scenario.
3. Death still frightens me, and I have a strong instinct to fight to survive.
4. I also fear accidentally killing or hurting something/someone like when I am driving. The city where I live has seven lane roads that people cross with their babies in strollers. It is more than unnerving.
5. I'm also afraid of assuming something about myself that is not true. This is especially the case in overestimating my abilities. It is hard enough to accept a limitation, but to also be too stupid to know where my lack of knowledge/abilities lies seems like the ultimate personal blunder.
edit: I'll have to think if these are the "biggest fears". They are the first that came to mind.
The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY