User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Seat Belts

Default Seat Belts

Do you wear your seat belts? I always do. It's almost like my brain thinks the car won't move unless I have it on. It's automatic and it has always been that way.

It takes one second. It could greatly reduce bodily damage or save my life. And I'll never get a ticket for not having it on.

Some people don't wear them, and it never fails to shock me when I see it. Why don't you wear your seat belts?
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ISFJ

Always do and would never travel with someone who didn't. That being said, I can't say I know anyone who doesn't, while at the driver's seat. But maybe it's because they know hell hath no fury like Sy preaching "good practices" (seeing as I don't care about such things most of the time) :P

MBTI
    ISTJ

Always wear my seatbelt when I'm in the front (passenger or driving) and if I'm driving I would not allow anyone NOT to wear it because it's more liability on me! However, I rarely wear it while in the backseat.

And yes, it is pretty much automatic after I start the car I simultaneously put it in gear and put the seatbelt on. If I didn't do that, the routine would be screwed up and I would notice there was something wrong.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I always put on my seatbelt, and won't start my car until everyone in it has theirs on. If they don't I'll just sit there and look at them until they get it.

It makes no sense why you wouldn't wear one... it takes about 2 seconds to put it on, and it saves lives of people that get in wrecks. All of this "but I don't feel like putting it on" is retarded imo. If I hadn't had a seatbelt on in the wreck I was in I'd probably have not been here today... and I had minimal injuries too. It really does matter that much.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Pfft. Seatbelts are for people who like increasing their chances of living in the case of an accident.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Banned

Yes we all wear them.

How the entp wears his seat belt.

LOL
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Always. Period. So does anyone else in the car with me. Non negotiable. You don't like it - walk.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    yupp

yes, though a few times I've been in cars that the seat belt didn't work and I was like hmm if i walk i could get hit by a car. I'll just pray we don't get in a wreck, but rest of the time as in when the seatbelt works I wear it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

You know, I'm really impressed by you all. Good job.