Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The brutally honest personality test

Senior Member Array StoryOfMyLife's Avatar

I'm a freak!! INFJ, ftw... lol...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

Another Prick here, and like ThatGirl, I too am rather hygenic

I may forget to brush my hair, but I'll never forget a shower, brushing AND flossing and mascara before leaving!

I do like to argue with people though, but lecturing them on topics I find interesting is even more fun... boredom on thier part be damned!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

More human than human Array MetalWounds's Avatar

Criminal- ISTP
    33% Extraversion, 50% Intuition, 93% Thinking, 47% Judging

Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!
    Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.

You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.

However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.

If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.

Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.

Just please... stay far away from me
    This hasn't been moved yet?
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

EvanTheClown (ETC) Array Clownmaster's Avatar

Official Scumbag here.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

People hate you.
    Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays. But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the're just plain strange.

Last edited by Airius; 11-06-2008 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Fixed one of the typos.

Loner - ISFP
    20% Extraversion, 23% Intuition, 20% Thinking, 27% Judging

Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you.

They love to mock me? Yeah, right, that's other people are busy trying to recreate my inner serenity in themselves at great expense with yoga, meditation, retreats, vacations, etc..

Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony!

Actually, that's the attraction. Does anyone seriously crave in-depth conversations about ungraceful ugliness instead?

Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously.

Nah. If I did, I might actually take the person who designed this test seriously.

Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system!

Nope. Guess again.

You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile.

Daisies don't have an aroma. And what can I say, sensory pleasures do have a place in this world.... imbecile.

8w9 sx/sp

I find it interesting...

73% Extraversion, 70% Intuition, 50% Thinking, 50% Judging
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Senior Member Array
    EIE None

Busybody- ENFJ

You manipulative busybody! You're what some might call the "backseat driver" of life. You know, the one who knows exactly what everyone else is doing wrong and how they should go about fixing it. You're always trying to change everyone else.
    The strange thing is, you can generally get whoever you want, to do whatever you want. What's that? You want me to stop insulting you...well, alright...but only because you asked so nic...WAIT A MINUTE!

Stop sticking your cumbersome nose where it aint't wanted. You're like an oversized sniffer dog, trained to sniff out everyone else's problems, yet oblivious to your own.

For one you worry excessively. The fact that you're also incredibly sensitive to criticism probably has you on the verge of tears right now. Get a grip.

You have powers of manipulation unlike any other. You know all the gossip and you know how to ultimately use it as blackmailing material.

You could potentially be the ultimate evil villain... if not for the fact you choose to use all of your powers for good, rather than evil. How honourable. How admirable and praiseworthy. How pathetic. While you're helping others out and pushing them into the limelight, you're left in the background to inhale the dirty smoke of their success. Nice one.

Loved it!

aw i'm so prick-ocious

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

i got loser INTP
    by @magpie