User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    OK cupids, tests are made by normal members who sign up. So they are not exactly going to be perfect.

You must not get the reason behond this thread, and I can't blame your type because the other ones of your type totally got it.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Hm, I got the INTP Loser too! perhaps I can feel like an E and test like an I.

The best part was after the test results.
    "Here are some people we think you'll like:
    girl76, match 0%
    foxylady, match 0%
    Qpid, match 0%"

Nicks were changed to protect the innocent.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Your Score: Dictator- ENTJ
    66% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 80% Judging

Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?

Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hilarious!! and awful...

MBTI
    ENFP

I with you there sister! I don't quite know what I can say about my 'scumbag' description but I do know that I CAN'T outright lie and call it rubbish. Maybe I will manipulate the truth and call it exaggerated

MBTI
    intp

Harsh but fair:
    Loser- INTP

47% Extraversion, 63% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 40% Judging

Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

*lol* This Test rocks

Crackpot - INTJ
    27% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 60% Judging
    People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

I TOLD YOU I was strange! Now believe me finally? :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTP

Crackpot - INTJ

13% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 100% Thinking, 67% Judging

If you want to go to the movies, do you check the time it's screening and then plan your day or do you just drop in to the Cinema while you're in town?
    I hate hate hate people that do the latter. It takes 2 seconds to call or consult a website. It often takes half an hour to an hour to stand around while you wait for them to even let you into the theater so you can sit down and wait for another half an hour, enduring the moronic commercials, when you just randomly go there.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTP

I got INTP. They pretty much have us nailed.

Crackpot - INTJ
    20% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 100% Thinking, 100% Judging

People hate you.
    Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

What I find funny is that this test is a joke but that doesn't change the fact that it is correct for me. Actually I have discovered MBTI with this test about a year ago and I took the results for real since many parts are correct.
    I have started to study MBTI exactly because the test sounded so correct.

Intuition was few precentages lower but I had to go back because yolk-syrup question looked strange.