User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Your Score: Pollyanna- INFP
    40% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 43% Thinking, 33% Judging
    I wonder if the test creator (I am guessing a straight female, or gay male, based on the "who is better looking question") is an INFP.

"Pollyana" was a heroine in her story, and it is pretty mild criticism compared to the others.

Consider the ESTJ description:

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.
    For some reason, type humour, is rather boring for me. :zzz:

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ISXJ

Yup, still ISTJ
    6% Extraversion 40% Intuition 80% Thinking 66% Judging

"One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad."

Alright, well if I'm so boring I might as well be a jerk face and say that I would have said "spelled" and not "spelt" in the description above...whether or not it was gramatically correct. I think my parents eat some sort of cereal that has something called "spelt flakes" in it. Although, I don't know what those are, and I do not care to try their cereal.

Oh boy. Here are my results. Do you notice something horribly wrong with this?

26% Extraversion, 20% Intuition, 100% Thinking, 66% Judging

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I took this test a while back, and just sat it again for the 5th time in the hope of getting my proper type, but I thought I would post it anyway, because the type descriptions are hilarious:

Obviously I am not an INTP lol, here is the INFP description which is just too funny:

OMG Sahara - is this me :horor:

Your Score: Scumbag- ENFP

53% Extraversion, 70% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 40% Judging

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.

Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.

The other personality types are as follows...

Loner - Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
    Pushover - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
    Criminal - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
    Borefest - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    Almost Perfect - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
    Freak - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
    Loser - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
    Crackpot - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Clown - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
    Sap - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
    Commander - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
    Do Gooder - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    Busybody - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
    Prick - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
    Dictator - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 59% on Extraversion

You scored higher than 79% on Intuition

You scored higher than 5% on Thinking

You scored higher than 20% on Judging

People who took my test also seemed to like:
    The Newcomb's Paradox Test by sitnaltax
    The great word test Test by nirenialccm
    The Which schizo are you/we Test by sckitup
    The Do we match up? Test by Iris_Jade
    The could you be Mr. Right Test by gemini007
    The Expanded Micah Compatability Test by budhisattvah
    The are you Carlitos' gal Test by portugoal07
    The Country or Rock n' Roll Test by Mancubus
    The EAGLES lyrics Test by golfer82
    The Simon and Garfunkel Song Test by kapitanniemand
    Links out of here:
    Answer questions to improve your matches.
    Edit your profile or your settings.
    Upload some photos.
    Or Take more tests written by our users.
    How'd you like this test? Voting helps us find the best ones:

MBTI
    INFP

It's alright, I got INTP loser, and I am in no way an INTP.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Alright, well if I'm so boring I might as well be a jerk face and say that I would have said "spelled" and not "spelt" in the description above...whether or not it was gramatically correct. I think my parents eat some sort of cereal that has something called "spelt flakes" in it. Although, I don't know what those are, and I do not care to try their cereal.
    This is a joke, right?

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    This is a joke, right?
    Yes, I was being completely sarcastic.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by RansomedbyFire View Post
    Oh boy. Here are my results. Do you notice something horribly wrong with this?
    Yes! I want to know what my husband is doing posting under your nickname!

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Yes! I want to know what my husband is doing posting under your nickname!
    huh? Are my test results that similar to his? O_O

... that's scary.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

OK cupids, tests are made by normal members who sign up. So they are not exactly going to be perfect.