User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Snozwangers, vermicious knids, what sort of rubbish is that Wonka?

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

If I encounter someone sucking up the atmosphere -- talking incessantly, eating with his mouth open, generally looking for attention -- I'm frankly disgusted, and will do everything in my power to forcibly ignore that person out of existence. Doesn't reflect well on me, perhaps. But I've just got no time for that.

Otherwise, well. I don't pay much attention. If after several months I've become accustomed to a person, I may begin to interact enough to develop some tentative conclusion or another. Then it may take another few months for me to decide how correct I was.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Snozwangers, vermicious knids, what sort of rubbish is that Wonka?
    I'm sorry. All questions must be submitted in...........oh.......shit.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I try not to judge anyone when i first meet them. I usually act like i usually do, if we click then we become friend more or less. If not, then we go in mutual ground till the relationship either goes from neutral to friend or vice versa.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i tend to judge people pretty quickly, too quickly sometimes, haha. for me it is more or less a gut feeling i have about people that i don't think about at all, but i would say it's mostly based on how they are interacting with people around them. so for instance if they are acting very cavalier towards other people i will make certain judgments about them.
    it is not something i am aware of at the time, though.

i am also guilty of judging people based on their clothes. if someone appears to spend meticulous time and effort on their appearance i will tend to judge them negatively. i make more positive judgments on people who are dressed extremely casually. i also positively judge people who are in clothing that is dirty from obvious work or exertion, like someone covered in oil or mud, etc.

MBTI
    ISTJ

It depends on the context. Lets say I am selling something expensive:

Appearance- Dirty clothing? "Proper" clothing to fit the environment we are in (professional/casual.) Is the person clean cut or does he look and smell like a mechanic that just finished the graveyard shift?

Vehicle (if applicable)- Is it clean? Is it "newer" looking and taken care of or does it look like and sound like a "rust bucket".

Language- Slurred? Incorrect grammar consistently? Do I hear the F word every 10 seconds? Is the person generally unpleasant to be around?

Body language- Is there a lot of tension or negative energy coming from this person?

Does this person have a decent reputation with the locals?

Now let's switch over to the social realm:
    I dislike judging people. Honestly, I have met many good people who would normally be looked down upon by the critical judges of society. However, that is not to say that people shouldn't be judged. People SHOULD be judged ONLY after you have placed yourself in their "shoes".
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I don't judge: that implies I'm finding fault, which I'm not. I tend to just observe and report. Little contradictions like a man wearing a suit riding a skateboard (which I really did see a couple weeks ago) are hilarious.
    That

The only thing I would judge people by is intention, as in if get an impression that they have bad or threatening intent I stay the hell away.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I don't necessarily think i judge people. I do read/observe them for inconsistancies because i hate with a passion people lying. I am very outgoing and chatty though so i just strike up conversations with strangers and chat away for however long then leave. Never see them again.
    As i don't get to see someones true colour, i just take it/them for what it is.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

by analyzing anyone you judge, even if it's only observational. judging is to define.

i always look at people's shoes too, but not because i am analyzing them. it just tells me what taste of shoes they have; and quite frankly, you'd be surprised how many have bad taste :rolli:

i usually observe people and within a minute i can put together their type. i make no assumptions, i just look for traits.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    by analyzing anyone you judge, even if it's only observational. judging is to define.
    No, judging assigns a value, analysing mealy notices and interprets things. Observing is not the same as judging.