User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hmm, not really.

I used to roleplay though, but that's different. :P
    lmao .. that's quirky, i like it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I started filing stuff and cleaned up. Granted, part out of necessity, but also part coz I wanna get some order in my chaos. Believe me when I say: this is mindboggling for my SO. He feels like he's dreaming atm
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I committed to a gathering of people more than a week in advance, complete with the task of solving transportation problems and dealing with skepticism of my SO regarding why I should bother to meet people "I haven't even met."

I told my friend I'd go to the Yankee game tonight, instead of staying in my room reading while watching it on TV. I really love hot dogs, and haven't been to the new stadium yet, and was so taken aback he'd ask me to go I figured I'd better say yes to reinforce this desirable behavior.

All I can think of at the moment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My husband was looking for new inline skates for one of the kids and he wanted to ask what I thought about the three choices he made online (I should add he is the most awesome shopper/excellent price getting man ever so I never try competing). All this with about 8 minutes left in the Red Wing game last night.

Instead of saying - The is the NHL Western Conference Finals. Red Wings/Blackhawks. Possible overtime. What are you smoking that makes you think selecting the inline skates we're getting for the boy's birthday can't wait until the end of this game?? Huh??!! I said - let me take a look as soon as the period is over. Ok? Even he was shocked at my composure.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I actually remembered something the other day....but now I forgot what it was

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I actually remembered something the other day....but now I forgot what it was
    you enfps spewing ridiculousness all over the place! what's wrong with you people! get it together man!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I committed to a gathering of people more than a week in advance, complete with the task of solving transportation problems and dealing with skepticism of my SO regarding why I should bother to meet people "I haven't even met.".
    Yay, you're coming!!
    (but your gf is right - this kind of stuff is bat shit insane. however, what's life without a little bat shit?)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Yes. Typically, when friends come to me for advice I usually just listen and ask them questions, letting them figure things out for themselves.
    Holy crap, we must be in Bizarro World. A friend was complaining (once again) about her loser bf (who happens to be my loser cousin). And instead of ripping him a new asshole for being an asshole and ripping her a new asshole for being the idiot who still puts up with him - I quietly listened to her and allowed her to cry - on my shoulder, no less! I didn't even flinch thinking about all that mascara she was wearing, I just let her cry. I think I even handed her a kleenex and mumbled something about this all being a part of her "journey".

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yay, you're coming!!
    (but your gf is right - this kind of stuff is bat shit insane. however, what's life without a little bat shit?)
    Yeah, I asked her to go and she just said "No way, I'm going out with people I actually KNOW." Heh, but yes, I will even venture to say I am...looking forward to a social gathering. Who would have thought.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah, I asked her to go and she just said "No way, I'm going out with people I actually KNOW." Heh, but yes, I will even venture to say I am...looking forward to a social gathering. Who would have thought.
    And the ironic part, for me, is that you guys probably know me a lot better than most of my irl friends. hahaha...

And I'm looking forward to it, too!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Holy crap, we must be in Bizarro World. A friend was complaining (once again) about her loser bf (who happens to be my loser cousin). And instead of ripping him a new asshole for being an asshole and ripping her a new asshole for being the idiot who still puts up with him - I quietly listened to her and allowed her to cry - on my shoulder, no less! I didn't even flinch thinking about all that mascara she was wearing, I just let her cry. I think I even handed her a kleenex and mumbled something about this all being a part of her "journey".
    Who are you and what have you done with my imaginary friend Jeno? I demand to know.

The "journey" part was the BEST.