User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP

Have you ever encountered a problem that you wished to leave unresolved? - Yes

Did you exercise extreme extroversion, to not think about it and thus try to resolve it? - No.

Did you use any other means? - I simply put it out of mind. Unless the issue is especially important to me, that's easy to do for me. It then heads to the nicely organized filing section somewhere in my brain, for reference if I ever do decide I care to try to resolve, and it won't get thought of again most likely, unless it gains some importance.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Have you ever encountered a problem that you wished to leave unresolved? - I forget about such things

If you answered "yes" to above question: - Free donuts !

Did you exercise extreme extroversion, to not think about it and thus try to resolve it? - That would make no sense, if the problem is for example of an extrovert nature

Did you use any other means? - The best means would be, not to escape in pseudo psycho tests like mbti on the internet. Doesnt help you in the long run, cause it bears no answers and its analysis is even moreso prone to breeding people insane in the membrane.

Have you settled your situation? - Nope, I am still crazy for more.

If so, how did you work it out? - I tried to find out who I am. Given all my flaws, taking in everything I do wrong and accept it.

I am curious. - That was the most important thing, saied here
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, I avoided something that was a problem, and yes in the past I have used extreme extroversion to avoid dealing with something, which is in the end exhausting for an introvert (even one who is more moderate like me), and then you still have to deal with it later anyway.

I can relate. I just don't think it's good to do this. But everything it it's own time...you know?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Balls of Steel will get you everywhere !! Dont think about it, do it and face the consequences if you fail later
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

If their was a problem why wouldn't I want to resolve it?

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Balls of Steel will get you everywhere !! Dont think about it, do it and face the consequences if you fail later
    What happens when the consequences are bad? Then you're stuck in a rut.

MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram

The problems I left unresolved weren't worth my attention span

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yes, I avoided something that was a problem, and yes in the past I have used extreme extroversion to avoid dealing with something, which is in the end exhausting for an introvert (even one who is more moderate like me), and then you still have to deal with it later anyway.

I can relate. I just don't think it's good to do this. But everything in it's own time...you know?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Yeah, this seems more like a J/P question.
    Might be a J/P question but at the same time, my question goes to introverts as I am one of them myself. My solution at the time when a problem occurred, that I couldn't deal with without dire consequences, was to run out of my cozy space and just fetch whatever means necessary to survive.
    For a while there I couldn't live without people around me at all times. Nights turned into living hell and days exhausted me more than ever but I had to keep on going without solving it.
    Not sure why.

And thank you all for your very serious answers. It gave so much to me.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Yup.

Might be a J/P question but at the same time, my question goes to introverts as I am one of them myself. My solution at the time when a problem occurred, that I couldn't deal with without dire consequences, was to run out of my cozy space and just fetch whatever means necessary to survive.
    For a while there I couldn't live without people around me at all times. Nights turned into living hell and days exhausted me more than ever but I had to keep on going without solving it.
    Not sure why.

And thank you all for your very serious answers. It gave so much to me.
    If something is left unresolved, it's not like I have this nagging feeling that it's unresolved. I refuse to let myself have that kind of thing. The type of problem that would occur in a situation like this would be if I left something important enough unresolved, it would bother me because not being able to resolve the problem would be a question to my competence, and that's what makes me feel uneasy leaving it unresolved. It would make me feel inadequate.