User Tag List

View Poll Results: All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Completely dissatisfied

3 4.62%

1 1.54%

3 4.62%

6 9.23%

8 12.31%

10 15.38%

14 21.54%

9 13.85%

5 7.69%
  • 10 - Completely satisfied

6 9.23%
First 1234 Last

Thread: Happiness poll

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

5, I'm alive...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Source of question: World Values Survey
    3. I'm kind of dissatisfied with this point, but I don't have any motivation to do better unless things get worse than this. So... there it is. I'm stuck at 3.

your resident asshole

I put 6. I really should have put 7, though. I've got some things I'm dissatisfied with, but I guess I'm pretty happy. My daily number would fluctuate greatly. =/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

8. I'd be more happy if I wasn't currently harboring two conflicting values, neither which seems to want to back down. But I'm actually pretty content. Good friends, good inner peace, bright outlook of future, all that fun stuff. So 8.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

4. I'm alive, but I am facing a lot of hard decisions, and my recent history doesn't really shine that bright in my personal darkness. Other things make me feel like 9 at times, though... My recent level of inspiration has been higher than usual, as it often is for people who seek to escape reality.

My girlfriend whom I loved dearly - a fact that I have tried to deny from myself and others - moved out and left me in December. It happened for a lot of reasons... She didn't leave me for someone, but because of what someone had done to her in her history, and that she saw similarities in behavior in me or something... I am not an evil person in any way... She just meant general social stuff... That person is probably also an ENTJ... Anyway... There was nothing I could do about it, which sucks so much that I can't begin to imagine how bad it feels/felt (i'm not even certain of the extent of the damage myself).

I have had a shitload of short relationships, flings and flirts since then, in these few short months... I have ended all but the last of them because it didn't feel right... The last one, the INFJ, probably felt something was wrong and ended it before it got serious... I just realized that one right now as I was writing. Need for rebounds sucks... >.<

Besides that, it sucks to be a poor fucking student in Sweden during the financial crisis. Nobody hires anyone, quite the opposite, my current job doesn't give me enough hours to rely on completely and however much I use my skills, nothing seems to work.
    I've never had problems with getting hired, quite the opposite. I can be quite charming and seem very competent when I am not fooling around, and I am also soon-to-be qualified for at least five different jobs. Electrician, Ship electrician, Teacher, Personal assistant with license to handle prescription drugs, bouncer, driver/roadie and some other shit... I have also been a road worker during a few summers... Not even those guys are hiring!

I am probably suffering from depression, but I don't think it could grant me sick-leave with pay... And I don't think I would want that in my next to empty journal, to be honest. I take pride in functioning properly... Which is a bitch when I don't.
    Right now I don't have the energy to do my goddamn dishes, let alone my schoolwork.
    I just sit here alone most of the time, in the apartment that used to be ours, thinking about what used to be. It's fucked up, and I hate it. I have just recently accepted that this is the case, in case you were wondering why I have seemed fine. Well, I am not. I will be, but it will take a long time to fix all the shit I haven't done properly since about February when my performance started dwindling.
    My performance in the classroom has been brilliant... But I don't even do the written assignments... I have until the twentieth to complete like... 70 pages of well-written material. I don't think I will. I don't have the energy to even cook, dammit. I have neglected working out for months, I have started smoking my pipe again extensively and I just feel like i'm in a constantly bad mood all the bloody time.

This does evolve me, however... I know that I will be better, stronger, faster and more empathetic when I get out of this mess. >.<

Whoa... Quite a long whine. I intended to write 3-4 lines. -_-
    Sorry about that, hope some of you will find it inspiring for your sad poems, or something.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a happy optimistic person and my mood is generally good but i do not feel like my life is where i want it to be...lots of transitions at the moment...lots of things up in the air...lots of unrealized dreams...but lots to be thankful for and excited about as well...so...maybe a 5/6 ??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm a happy optimistic person and my mood is generally good but i do not feel like my life is where i want it to be...lots of transitions at the moment...lots of things up in the air...lots of unrealized dreams...but lots to be thankful for and excited about as well...so...maybe a 5/6 ??
    Have you considered getting yourself a strictly platonic male friend?

I hear it can do wonders to your self esteem, emotional stability, and happiness in general.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

I hear it can do wonders to your self esteem, emotional stability, and happiness in general.
    good luck finding one of those.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

thanks edgar...silly thing sayer. i have guy and girl friends yeah, thanks.

and i'm happy and stable and all that just in a transition at the moment...i'm about to be great.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

10, for sure. Some days I slip into 9, but for the most part it's a 10.