User Tag List

123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default Ever had something on your mind...

What is the longest time you remember having something on your mind that just went with you everywhere you go?

I'm not talking about 'that song' that stuck on your mind for a few hours only since I think everyone has that. Unless that's the most you can focus on anything.

Me? Eigth days and counting, obsessive about my pet project...
    Sleeping about 2-4 hours a night, most nights I get up about 4-5 times just to write some stuff down. :P
    I'm working on a pet project involving some very deep mathematical stuff. Although I can not reveal anything about the project. Top secret research! (Which is kinda annoying because I could use some opinions about it, but this is the best idea I had in the past 4 years so working solo for now. :> )

Been breathing and sleeping this project for the past 8 days almost non stop. Even walking with a notepad and a pen to make notes everytime a new idea comes to mind.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    infp

The most recent one that won't go away has been going on for at least 4 years and I still haven't truly reached a resolution on where I stand on it.

I've made threads online, spoken to friends, mulled it over and over......and on and on. 4 years is too long. :steam:
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Four years? I feel insignificant.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Someone I loved stayed on my mind for a very very long time after we broke up. Maybe a year or 2 or 3.(I think about 2 years) Even after I found someone else and didn't love him anymore. He lingered and it was annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Ooh, didn't think about that kind. I did have something on my mind for years once. After someone close to me commited suicide.

But that's a completely different kind of something on my mind then my current pet project. :P

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh, like a passion thing?
    Uh, I don't know.
    Nursing on my mind for very long periods of time while i'm in nursing school.
    Little relief from that.
    I give someone a hug and notice that lump on their back. I want to see someone's wound. I'm thinking about diseases and meds and such constantly.
    (I can't give an amt. of time that i've thought about it non-stop, practically sleepless.) But my guess is that it might be a span of a week or maybe a few.

Sometimes I got a weekend where I would stop thinking for a while, only to start up again on Monday. And nobody understood my constant nose-in-book sentiment, (except for other students of course)

MBTI
    infp

I've had this song I'm trying to write for a big-band jazz band for a while now... probably a few months at least. I'm finally starting the actual sheet music writing process... I had to get a friend to help me because I can't read or write music myself. I have to play it on guitar and tell him the notes and spell out the rythem for him, it'll be fun

I've had other songs on my mind, but I usually figured them out much faster. I had an arrangement for Yesterday by The Beatles stick in my head for like a week before I just sat down for a few days and figured it out. It was sort of in the style of The Wind Cries Mary.

MBTI
    ESFJ

My doctor told me it will take me 2 years to get over my current situation .. She better be joking because i am not doing it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I've had a really good friend who I lost contact with, on my mind for about 2 years (not everyday obsessively or anything, just in the back of my mind).
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Eight years. I wish I was kidding. It finally got to the point that in order to finance my 'project' I had to continually borrow money from relatives. Then one day I realised what I was doing was stupid and I had let this 'passion' take over my life with little results. I dropped everything I was doing and boxed it all up. I don't even like to look at it anymore. Part of me just wants to throw it in the trash. Afterwards I went into a deep depression.

I still do many projects but I've become very critical of them. I can't ever let myself become 'passionate' or rather obsessive about them because I've learned that it will only yeild unfruitful efforts.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.