Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Like? No. I love my type.

Imagining being another type scares me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dunno that many ENFPs irl, but on here I've noticed that getting a bunch of ENFPs together always equals fun, so yeah, I do like our type. It's nice to be around people who do not think you're that weird or quirky or roll their eyes at you, as...welll, they're just as bad
    I think you're quirky and weird and roll my eyes at you from time to time, though, Amargith.

But yeah, point taken, I'm an ESTJ anyway.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Okay... So I have been thinking (ut oh)

Do you really like persons with your own personality type - or do you think geez like someone who is totally focused on themselves like I am - (referring to your own personality type)?

Oh and if you want to answer, "what type is considered the most ideal or best type to be"?
    There seem to be three types of INFJs:

Type 1, Fi-twisted: Ni+Fi+Fe. This is quite a demanding, explosive variant, often mistaken for an ESFJ or INFP at first glance. These people accept/create lots of negative Fi values which they proceed to try and impose on other people. It's much worse than dealing with an INFP, because their Fi seems to be much more negative, unwavering, and vehement in nature.
    Typical alignment: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral (by their standards of law and good, anyway)

Type 2, Normal: This is your run of the mill INFJ, Ni+Fe+Ti. They're fairly insightful about human nature, tactful, and social but not overly so. They have some interest in philosophy and science, but they're decidedly focused on self-improvement and helping other people to improve themselves. I'd like to be closer to this kind.
    Typical alignments: Neutral Good, True Neutral

Type 3, Ti-twisted: Ni+Ti+Fe. This is an unusually analytical variant, often mistaken for an INTP or INTJ at first glance. These people are much more interested in philosophy and science than normal INFJs, to the point that it equals or eclipses their interest in people and self-improvement. This is often the INFJ who has started to lose faith in humanity and the value of emotion, trying to fill the void. This would probably be me.
    Typical alignments: True Neutral, Lawful Neutral

I think type 2 INFJs are the best (and wish I were a type 2), but I definitely like and relate to other type 3 INFJs as well. I really don't like type 1 INFJs.

Yeah I like other ISFJs as long as they aren't too judgemental and rigid. I like most people that are warm hearted.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow Athenian were do you collect your data and more so can you remember it? I would love to research more into this and find out where I stand on a scale like that, but of course for an ISFJ.

Me to Kai, I love my type. I used to be very judgmental of others, but learned to only look down on others if I am helping them up. Took me a number of years to curb that bad habit.

If I missed others I will try to catch up a.s.a.p. Thanks!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Don't know any ENFJs in RL but I like all of the ENFJs on this board :>
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Wow Athenian were do you collect your data and more so can you remember it? I would love to research more into this and find out where I stand on a scale like that, but of course for an ISFJ.
    Well, I didn't exactly use a lot of outside data or models to make that scale. I sort of... came up with it on my own based on my own experiences with type. I could try and come up with a scale like that for ISFJ, but it would be far less accurate because I haven't gotten to know enough of them to have a clear picture.

I can tell you where to find stuff on function order and alignment, however, those are the parts I borrowed.

I was kind of inspired by reading about these archetypes, and information about function order is at the bottom: The 16 Type Patterns

This is about alignment:
    Alignment (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally, I think I took most of this from something another member came up with: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...amic-type.html

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    There seem to be three types of INFJs:
    I can see there being a lot of overlap between these three. But I would say I'm primarily type 2.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I can see there being a lot of overlap between these three. But I would say I'm primarily type 2.
    I would definitely agree. You were actually going to be my example for type 2, but I decided against it because I realized whoever I picked as representative of type 1 would likely take offense.

Those are the three basic types I see most often, but I have a few other flavors in mind. A fairly common one I know about but didn't include was the Se-twisted one, with more SP aesthetic appreciation and such. But I tend to suspect those of being ISxPs (because they seem to process things so differently from me), so I'm not certain if they're a flavor or an error.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well, I didn't exactly use a lot of outside data or models to make that scale. I sort of... came up with it on my own based on my own experiences with type. I could try and come up with a scale like that for ISFJ, but it would be far less accurate because I haven't gotten to know enough of them to have a clear picture.

I can tell you where to find stuff on function order and alignment, however, those are the parts I borrowed.

I was kind of inspired by reading about these archetypes, and information about function order is at the bottom: The 16 Type Patterns

This is about alignment:
    Alignment (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally, I think I took most of this from something another member came up with: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...amic-type.html
    Wow that is fantastic information. Thanks! Even about the D&D I had no clue such care was given to the personality types.

I can see I have now found a new site that I intend to spend a bit more time exploring.

Thanks again Athenian.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director