- Charisma; the sort of emotional heft that can energize a crowd without saying a word. Coffee breath.
- Symbolic; highly attuned to what they want; like Korn and Primus; call music, "tunes".
- Wacky; childlike enthusiasm braided with untouchable optimism. Heart-shaped sunglasses. Candy cigarettes.
emotional architecture; an unspoken desire to uplift humanity. Wear eyeliner regardless of gender.
- Motherly; cheek-pinchers. Aunts. Bad at respecting personal boundaries. Rarely knock.
- Tongue piercing; Mardi Gras; Extreme Sports; Cautionless -- an enviable lust for life.
- Quiet suffering; genuine. Self-sacrificing. Often found clawing their way out of gym lockers...
- Artistic and fun; smell like musty patchouli. Sketching charcoal under their fingernails. Enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Great talkers; enjoy opinion-sharking. Fun to debate. Libertarian. Usually have Italian shoes. Always shouting.
- Mismatched socks. Try too hard to sell IQ. Like to brag. Sweaty palms. Often single.
- Goatees; Roll their own cigarettes. Strong conversationalists. Sip
- Boundless potential ruined by self-delusion; the scientist who base-jumps. Mythbusters
Adam Savage. Love to touch you when they speak.
- Efficiency-minded realists. Great to pair up with during projects. Usually armed.
- Hilarious. Bill Murray. Chewing tobacco indent in their bluejeans. Arm-punchers.
- Details. Great penmanship. Brilliant with giving directions. At least a red belt in Karate.
- Opinionated; hard to intellectually connect with. Wear ties with short-sleeve shirts. Always wear Old Spice.