123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Describe the other types

Rather than there be a million "X type describes the types!" threads, I figured I'd just make one where everyone could post and people could look through accordingly to find the type that they want to read's opinions.

I have to go for now, will respond later.

Go!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

garbage

Welp,

I'm going off of the real-life examples that I have. Some of these aren't fleshed out because I don't have many examples, and some are more or less positive because the people I know differ in maturity level and, well, I understand some better than others.

ESTJ
    Good: Diligent, concientious, and loyal. They take care of the detailed crap that I'd hate to do.
    Bad: Very picky and rigid about their pickiness. Follow things such as "cultural diversity training" to the letter without thinking about their implications.

ESTP
    Good: Fun to be around. Inventive and pretty resourceful.
    Bad: None that have really affected me, although I notice a competitive streak.

ESFJ
    Good: Very caring individuals. They wholeheartedly devote themselves to other people.
    Bad: Codependent. Sometimes have their own idea of what everyone is "supposed" to do and expect everyone to fall in line with that

ESFP
    Good: Fun. Again. They liven things up.
    Bad: Don't usually want to carry on abstract conversations, although some have surprised me.

ENTJ
    Good: They have a grand vision of how things in some organization should be, and they're some of the most forward-looking, progressive people I know. They're assertive and can cut through all the crap, which is an excellent quality when they're right.
    Bad: Highly opinionated. They love the phrase "How can you possibly believe that ..." They tend to live by their vision of how things will be as if that's how things actually are, so sometimes you can only believe about half of what they say.

ENTP
    Good: Great ideas and awesome scatterbrained conversations.
    Bad: Disorganized, which can affect others. Often don't really know how to deal with other people effectively, although they usually mean well.

ENFJ
    Good: Genuinely care for the people who are closest to them, and seek to understand them.
    Bad: Codependent. Can shrug off the opinions of those they're not close to.

ENFP
    Good: Deeply understanding of others' viewpoints and often creative.
    Bad: Can be extremely flaky, and, being people-centered as they are, this usually affects those around them.

ISTJ
    Good: Diligent and concientious, just like the ESTJs.
    Bad: Don't like sharing information unless it's absolute certainty, which may often be too late.

ISTP
    Good: Level-headed and great in a crisis.
    Bad: Can often be unprepared because they're so great with crises.

ISFJ
    Good: Again, very caring. They want to help those who are close to them.
    Bad: Can be very, very passive-aggressive, to the point of believing that everyone "should know" how they feel at all times and act accordingly. Often get hurt when they can't help in exactly the way that they want to.

ISFP
    Don't know any that I know of.

INTJ
    Good: Self-confident, no-nonsense, and practical.
    Bad: Thrive off of finding holes in everything. Seem to believe that anything that's flawed in any way isn't worth their time or anyone else's, either.. and that pretty much everything is flawed. They have the capacity to suck the fun out of everything they touch. They are Fun Vampires.

INTP
    Good: Have interesting theories and have something to say on a wide variety of topics.
    Bad: Kind of impersonal.

INFJ
    Don't know any that I know of.

INFP
    Good: Sweet, caring, adaptable, easy-going, and creative. They deserve all of the hugs in the whole world.
    Bad: Unassertive and sensitive to a fault.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

interesting and again...i don't mean to be rude or whatever...but if intjs are fun vampires why in the hell would they say it's such a good match for enfp! i have NO idea! i don't want someone taking my fun! type match theory sucks i'm thinking.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    interesting and again...i don't mean to be rude or whatever...but if intjs are fun vampires why in the hell would they say it's such a good match for enfp! i have NO idea! i don't want someone taking my fun! type match theory sucks i'm thinking.
    Others will definitely have a different impression than I do. They might work for you

Typically, this type-matching stuff revolves around playing to each other's strengths and balancing each other as a "team," while avoiding the S/N communication divide.

But that's not what I personally look for in a relationship--as I strive to become a balanced individual on my own--and I have no qualms filling the "TJ" role in a relationship when it needs to be done anyway.

It doesn't help matters that I really don't like the stereotypical INTJ personality traits on anything but a work-related level, and even then those traits just grate me. Sorry, but it's true.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i don't think i want the same things those matches were intended for either.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

Aw.

You guys are no fun.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww...see didn't mean it to sound bad. i don't personally know any intjs...was just saying if that was true then how would it be a good match for enfp?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I will use Greed's model, with the same disclaimer :

I'm going off of the real-life examples that I have. Some of these aren't fleshed out because I don't have many examples, and some are more or less positive because the people I know differ in maturity level and, well, I understand some better than others.

ESTJ
    Good: Steadfast, efficient, good workers, decent leaders. Good as friends. take care of business.
    Bad: By the book. Sometimes to the point of not using common sense. Can be bossy.

ESTP
    Good: Fun, laid back, drama-free, active.
    Bad: Can take teasing too far. Hyper

ESFJ
    Good: Excellent friends. Plan events. Caring and motherly when i'm in need. Good listeners.
    Bad: Moody. Can fail to see the bigger picture and focus on petty things.

ESFP
    Good: Fun, funny, friendly, up for anything. Non-judgmental.
    Bad: Blonde moments. Temper flares. Anxious

ENTJ
    Good: Making their dreams come true at any cost. Live life to 100%. Passionate. Good taste. Leaders. Loyal to their true friends.
    Bad: Manipulative. Fail to see others POV/visions/ way of life.

ENTP
    Good: Fun debaters. Wacky (in a good way). Witty and often intelligent.
    Bad: Insensitive, scatterbrained, hyper

ENFJ
    Good: Good teachers. Organized. Good friends. Engergetic. Caring.
    Bad: Hard to get past the surface. Distant. Manipulative.

ENFP
    Good: Silly, wacky, smart, fun, gets others motivated/excited.
    Bad: Out in left field.

ISTJ
    Good: Loyal, cool-headed, helpers. Diligent, steadfast, pleasant.
    Bad: Boring, unadventurous, literal.

ISTP
    Good: Calm and chill. Good at fixing things. Independent. Thoughtful. Do their own thing. Does not adhere to unnecissary rules or societal expectations.
    Bad: Quiet. Hard to keep around for friends/ relationship. Non-social.

ISFJ
    Good: Deeply caring and sensitive to other's needs. Good listeners. Hard workers, attentive.
    Bad: Communicate by using body language, not words at times. Easily hurt. Passive-aggressive.

ISFP
    Good: Laid back, cheerful, go with the flow, adaptable, fun.
    Bad: Lazy and can be irresponsible.

INTJ (From a very small sampling and nobody I know closely)
    Good: Articulate, straight-forward, good problem solvers. Good listeners. Smart.
    Bad: Don't seem to derive much pleasure from life. (Or at least don't show it.) Critical. Don't seem to like "normal" fun or enjoy social activities.

INTP (I may have a different view of these people than others do)
    Good: Good at explaining theorys, (and making them seem interesting, since they are always interested in the topic at hand). Good side-kicks. Easy to talk to. Friendly. (Yes, I think that INTP's are friendly.)
    Bad: The ones I have known have been anxious. Can be uppity. Not always socially-graceful.

INFJ
    Good: Deeply caring, sensitive, sweet, different, huggable, cute, insightful.
    Bad: Easily overwhelmed, want to save the world, become demanding under stress.

INFP
    Good: Good listeners (nice captive audience for us esfp's Always nice, pleasant, go-with the flow, easy going, don't start conflict. Always have pretty rings of flowers in their hair. Always smiling.
    Bad: Naive, need to stand up for themselves.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ESTJ
    Good: Like Sherman tanks. Keep things running smoothly. Tough as nails. Very funny dry humor. Loyal to their "platoon" (friends, family, et al). Observant. Social.

Bad: Controlling. Extremely insensitive. Rigid. Stuck in a traditional rut.

ESTP
    Good: Virtually indestructible. Frequently brilliant. Masters of the NOW. Powerhouses. Curious. Upbeat. Charming. Cavalier.

Bad: The ultimate machine of destruction if gone to the dark side. Hard-wearing on the hearts of their loved ones.

ESFJ
    Good: Hilarious. Inclusive. Sparkly. Kind hearted without being pushovers. Have an almost logical way of ordering their thoughts.

Bad: Drama bombs. Unbelievably controlling and manipulative. Will not shut up.

ESFP
    Good: Always into something new. Inclusive. Sharing. Generous. Fun. Good-natured. Soft hearted. Open to ideas. Very very loyal. Gives the best hugs. Wicked sense of humor.

Bad: Gorging when unhappy. Defensive. Random. Stand-offish. Moody. Money gets spent willy nilly.

ENTJ
    Good: Brains like computers. Love their humor. Very insightful. Catch things others miss. Entrepreneurial. Very generous with their loved ones - will go to any extremes to make sure they're taken care of.

Bad: Te jammed in reverse gear, dragging everyone with it. Cannot leave the potential source of their demise alone.

ENTP
    Good: I'm going to reflect some bias here, but ENTPs are hands-down the warmest sexiest type I can think of. The girls and the guys. They can take a hit too. Funny. Also entrepreneurial like ENTJs. Laid back. Accepting.

Bad: Narcissism. No longer listening. Accusatory tones. Bent on self-destruction. Vulgarity.

ENFJ
    Good: Very warm. Dedicated to understanding people. Loyal. Always seeking to stretch what we know into the realm of still mysterious. Will drag you out of the river and stand down zombies to save you.

Bad: Like trying to plug a volcano. Everybody, run. Away. Fast. Like a bunny. Also, tend to shoot first and ask questions later when in a killing mode. Makes emotionally cruel "jokes" and runs people to death.

ENFP
    Good: Super tough. Funny. Clever. Very fraternal and inclusive. Likes everyone to be having a good time. Almost child-like sweetness at times. Not easily corralled by bad people.

Bad: Wants the entire world to be in love with them. And that means YOU. Will not listen to reason, and will destroy like angry Poppin' Fresh with a ray gun until they calm down.

ISTJ
    Good: Simply put - can't find a tougher type. The go-to guy/girl. Don't take nonsense. Frequently hysterically funny for some reason. Will fight for you to the last man if they love you. Make the best wingmen ever. Not squeamish at all.

Bad: Emotionally brutal. Cold. Disinterested.

ISTP
    Good: Calm. Clever. Always into something new or unusual. Mentally impossible to break. Determined. Weirdly easy going. Loves you with a level of intensity that you can't imagine. Protective.

Bad: Go find a manual on how to defuse a bomb. Immediately.

ISFJ
    Good: SO generous. Caring. Protective. Conversational. That guy/girl you want to have next to you on that long plane ride. Physically tough. Usually have lots of interesting stories. Give and take.

Bad: Passive aggressive like you wouldn't believe. Emotionally dominating. Shut downs. Human door mats.

ISFP
    Good: Crazy as heck. Loads of fun. Very artistic. Very tough. Usually concerned with others and the environment at the same time. Original. Live and let live. Not afraid of experience.

Bad: Self-indulgent. Receding. Lost in their own heads. Indulgent of themselves. Paranoid.

INTJ
    Good: Expert problem solvers. Hilarious dry wit. Delighted by odd things, like a monkey wearing a fez or a second hand Swahili to English dictionary. Collectors of the unusual. Mental stores of fascinating things.

Bad: They think they're smarter than everyone else, even when they clearly aren't. Dour. Bristly.

INTP
    Good: Warm and willing to go "there" with you if they love you. Very very funny. Relaxed. Gentle with you. Observational. Terribly sexy in an off-kilter way. Knowledgeable.

Bad: Mutants. I'm not kidding. Radioactive glow-in-the-dark mutants. Shoot on sight.

INFJ
    Good: Sacrificial. Cosmic. Crusading. Frequently hilarious. Pastoral. Justice minded. Poetic.

Bad: Intolerable cruelty. Hostage taking. Punishing. Self-indulgent.

INFP
    Good: Tough tough tough - perhaps the most mentally tough of the NFs. Doesn't flinch from horrifying things. Will get in there and fight hard for you, and then drag you to safety. Intensely loyal. Brings new deeper levels of meaning to just about everything.

Bad: Obtuse. Delusional. Maudlin. Emo.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Here's something I posted awhile back. Meant in jest, of course...

ENFJ - Charisma; the sort of emotional heft that can energize a crowd without saying a word. Coffee breath.
    INFP - Symbolic; highly attuned to what they want; like Korn and Primus; call music, "tunes".
    ENFP - Wacky; childlike enthusiasm braided with untouchable optimism. Heart-shaped sunglasses. Candy cigarettes.
    INFJ - Powerful emotional architecture; an unspoken desire to uplift humanity. Wear eyeliner regardless of gender.

ESFJ - Motherly; cheek-pinchers. Aunts. Bad at respecting personal boundaries. Rarely knock.
    ESFP - Tongue piercing; Mardi Gras; Extreme Sports; Cautionless -- an enviable lust for life.
    ISFJ - Quiet suffering; genuine. Self-sacrificing. Often found clawing their way out of gym lockers...
    ISFP - Artistic and fun; smell like musty patchouli. Sketching charcoal under their fingernails. Enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond.

ENTJ - Great talkers; enjoy opinion-sharking. Fun to debate. Libertarian. Usually have Italian shoes. Always shouting.
    INTJ - Mismatched socks. Try too hard to sell IQ. Like to brag. Sweaty palms. Often single.
    INTP - Goatees; Roll their own cigarettes. Strong conversationalists. Sip tea.
    ENTP - Boundless potential ruined by self-delusion; the scientist who base-jumps. Mythbusters Adam Savage. Love to touch you when they speak.

ISTP - Efficiency-minded realists. Great to pair up with during projects. Usually armed.
    ESTP - Hilarious. Bill Murray. Chewing tobacco indent in their bluejeans. Arm-punchers.
    ISTJ - Details. Great penmanship. Brilliant with giving directions. At least a red belt in Karate.
    ESTJ - Opinionated; hard to intellectually connect with. Wear ties with short-sleeve shirts. Always wear Old Spice.