User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    ENFP
    Good: Fulfills all of my voids, are usually charming.
    Bad: Can be difficult to communicate on the same level as them, or to just understand them if you're listening to them.
    LOL. Can you explain more? I have an ISTJ bestie and we generally communicate pretty well. She tends to be a tad judgemental about other people and has had a lot of falling outs but we have mostly avoided that.

I wonder how much of that is about me as I'm pretty drama-free and get along well with most people. And how much is about her and how she sees me differently than other people and therefore acts in more easygoing way?

Or, maybe she just thinks I'm "out there" so I bypass a lot of that?

Any thoughts?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    ENTP - Hilarious and deviously clever. Usually incredibly hard working. Their attention span is either impossible to grab hold of or impossible to push away.
    That's a DIRTY LIE!
    TAKE THAT BACK!! :steam:
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

He is right about the incredible part tho
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Welp,

I'm going off of the real-life examples that I have. Some of these aren't fleshed out because I don't have many examples, and some are more or less positive because the people I know differ in maturity level and, well, I understand some better than others.

ESTJ
    Good: Diligent, concientious, and loyal. They take care of the detailed crap that I'd hate to do.
    Bad: Very picky and rigid about their pickiness. Follow things such as "cultural diversity training" to the letter without thinking about their implications.

ESTP
    Good: Fun to be around. Inventive and pretty resourceful.
    Bad: None that have really affected me, although I notice a competitive streak.

ESFJ
    Good: Very caring individuals. They wholeheartedly devote themselves to other people.
    Bad: Codependent. Sometimes have their own idea of what everyone is "supposed" to do and expect everyone to fall in line with that

ESFP
    Good: Fun. Again. They liven things up.
    Bad: Don't usually want to carry on abstract conversations, although some have surprised me.

ENTJ
    Good: They have a grand vision of how things in some organization should be, and they're some of the most forward-looking, progressive people I know. They're assertive and can cut through all the crap, which is an excellent quality when they're right.
    Bad: Highly opinionated. They love the phrase "How can you possibly believe that ..." They tend to live by their vision of how things will be as if that's how things actually are, so sometimes you can only believe about half of what they say.

ENTP
    Good: Great ideas and awesome scatterbrained conversations.
    Bad: Disorganized, which can affect others. Often don't really know how to deal with other people effectively, although they usually mean well.

ENFJ
    Good: Genuinely care for the people who are closest to them, and seek to understand them.
    Bad: Codependent. Can shrug off the opinions of those they're not close to.

ENFP
    Good: Deeply understanding of others' viewpoints and often creative.
    Bad: Can be extremely flaky, and, being people-centered as they are, this usually affects those around them.

ISTJ
    Good: Diligent and concientious, just like the ESTJs.
    Bad: Don't like sharing information unless it's absolute certainty, which may often be too late.

ISTP
    Good: Level-headed and great in a crisis.
    Bad: Can often be unprepared because they're so great with crises.

ISFJ
    Good: Again, very caring. They want to help those who are close to them.
    Bad: Can be very, very passive-aggressive, to the point of believing that everyone "should know" how they feel at all times and act accordingly. Often get hurt when they can't help in exactly the way that they want to.

ISFP
    Don't know any that I know of.

INTJ
    Good: Self-confident, no-nonsense, and practical.
    Bad: Thrive off of finding holes in everything. Seem to believe that anything that's flawed in any way isn't worth their time or anyone else's, either.. and that pretty much everything is flawed. They have the capacity to suck the fun out of everything they touch. They are Fun Vampires.

INTP
    Good: Have interesting theories and have something to say on a wide variety of topics.
    Bad: Kind of impersonal.

INFJ
    Don't know any that I know of.

INFP
    Good: Sweet, caring, adaptable, easy-going, and creative. They deserve all of the hugs in the whole world.
    Bad: Unassertive and sensitive to a fault.
    A very good post.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    LOL. Can you explain more? I have an ISTJ bestie and we generally communicate pretty well. She tends to be a tad judgemental about other people and has had a lot of falling outs but we have mostly avoided that.
    I did say "can be," which doesn't mean, "is, 100% of the time." It's not even necessarily the case with all of them. It just happens sometimes, or with certain people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I want to do this just to see how my perspective of things have started to change!

ENTJ

Good: Know what they want and how to get it. There great because when we get together they know what they want to achieve giving me a set goal but one I normally agree with due to similar thinking which I rarely have but there also open to any Ideas which basically gives me the perfect situation for practising my problem solving skills.

Bad: Around other types they don't know how to have fun. All the ones I know are great at enjoying themselves around me maybe because they can relax more knowing that I understand what they want to do and what they want to achieve but when there around people who they think don't them they get really fixated with everything being perfect and get all puffed up. I actually unlike many others think they have a really good sense of fun and humour Its just they are hard to relax enough to bring it out!

ENTP
    Good: My own type so this is biased. Good sense of humour and good with people once they get used to others emotions. Quite brilliant when given an enviroment to shine in! Also can achieve brilliant things when they have the will to keep going at it. And most importantly are amazing planners! yes every description says they can't plan. I disagree. I think we can plan but more importantly we can adapt our plans change them at any time or minute which is great as long as we can communicate the changes to everyone else fast enough for them to keep up, which unfortunatly we often can't! The greatest curiosity!

Bad: Takes everything or nothing serious. Once they get a balance between Ne/Ti (Which I haven't yet) they can stop that but till then its really annoying to others and to ourselves! Needs to learn to balance out. I think more than most other types out behaviour is extreme more so than we often realise. Totally Engaged- totally Unengaged, Jumping about almost shouting with enthusiasm - Sitting in the corner with head phones and a serious face with mad hand gestures looking like an EMO kid, Really up for anything fun - Locked in a room with a book and "try talk to me and next time your really gonna have to fucking try" face. I think a well balanced ENTP is one of the best things in the world but it takes a lot time!

ENFJ

I warn you this is biased due to some not so good run ins with ENFJ friends recently

Good: Really fun and interested in what you have to say.

Bad: Completely warped view of the world due to there inability to detach them selves from other peoples emotions. For example in a convo with my mate paul about his ex:

Me: Accidently put my foot in it "oh yeah i'm teachin her math on mondays and shes gonna teach me to cook! gonna be good cause I can get all this italian stuff" *she was half tally*

ENFJs version: "HAHAHAHA PAUL I'M GOING TO YOUR EXS HOUSE WHEN YOU NEVER EVER GOT TO GO! AND I'M TEACHING HER MATHS AND STAYING FOR DINNER SO HER PARENTS WILL LOVE ME AND THEY NEVER EVEN KNEW YOU HAHA!"

ENFP
    Good: Fulfills all of my voids, are usually charming.
    Bad: Can be difficult to communicate on the same level as them, or to just understand them if you're listening to them.

ESTJ
    Good: The type I aspire to be, it's just perfect in every way I see! Down-to-earth, good with people, into bettering themselves.
    Bad: Honestly, I don't know just yet based on the people I know.

ESTP
    Good: In terms of males at least, it's probably the type I naturally click with the most.
    Bad: The disorganized, unscheduled lifestyle can conflict at times.

INTJ
    Good: Aren't afraid to be a little crazy, can be very entertaining.
    Bad: Tends not to care much for how they appear to others and can get careless with it.

INTP:
    Good: Generally smart, and can be fun to be around in certain circumstances.
    Bad: Can be too nerdy/geeky for my tastes if they get too hardcore.

ISTJ:
    Good: Literal, concrete, organized, likes having things settled.
    Bad: Isn't much fun to be around when you're already too similar to them.

ISTP:
    Good: Both very serious and humorous at the same time, is very entertaining to watch as they pull their crazy schemes.
    Bad: Can be very shy at times.

ISFP:
    Good: Really nice, naturally easy to get along with.
    Bad: A little too lazy for my tastes. Sometimes has trouble getting down to work. Not to mention extremely shy.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

[QUOTE=CJ99;913374]I want to do this just to see how my perspective of things have started to change!

ENTJ

Good: Know what they want and how to get it. There great because when we get together they know what they want to achieve giving me a set goal but one I normally agree with due to similar thinking which I rarely have but there also open to any Ideas which basically gives me the perfect situation for practising my problem solving skills.

Bad: Around other types they don't know how to have fun. All the ones I know are great at enjoying themselves around me maybe because they can relax more knowing that I understand what they want to do and what they want to achieve but when there around people who they think don't them they get really fixated with everything being perfect and get all puffed up. I actually unlike many others think they have a really good sense of fun and humour Its just they are hard to relax enough to bring it out!

ENTP
    Good: My own type so this is biased. Good sense of humour and good with people once they get used to others emotions. Quite brilliant when given an enviroment to shine in! Also can achieve brilliant things when they have the will to keep going at it. And most importantly are amazing planners! yes every description says they can't plan. I disagree. I think we can plan but more importantly we can adapt our plans change them at any time or minute which is great as long as we can communicate the changes to everyone else fast enough for them to keep up, which unfortunatly we often can't! The greatest curiosity!

Bad: Takes everything or nothing serious. Once they get a balance between Ne/Ti (Which I haven't yet) they can stop that but till then its really annoying to others and to ourselves! Needs to learn to balance out. I think more than most other types out behaviour is extreme more so than we often realise. Totally Engaged- totally Unengaged, Jumping about almost shouting with enthusiasm - Sitting in the corner with head phones and a serious face with mad hand gestures looking like an EMO kid, Really up for anything fun - Locked in a room with a book and "try talk to me and next time your really gonna have to fucking try" face. I think a well balanced ENTP is one of the best things in the world but it takes a lot time!

ENFJ

I warn you this is biased due to some not so good run ins with ENFJ friends recently

Good: Really fun and interested in what you have to say.

Bad: Completely warped view of the world due to there inability to detach them selves from other peoples emotions. For example in a convo with my mate paul about his ex:

Me: Accidently put my foot in it "oh yeah i'm teachin her math on mondays and shes gonna teach me to cook! gonna be good cause I can get all this italian stuff" *she was half tally*

ENFJs version: "HAHAHAHA PAUL I'M GOING TO YOUR EXS HOUSE WHEN YOU NEVER EVER GOT TO GO! AND I'M TEACHING HER MATHS AND STAYING FOR DINNER SO HER PARENTS WILL LOVE ME AND THEY NEVER EVEN KNEW YOU HAHA!"
    I got told that off the ex herself.

ENFP
    Good: So much insanely fun stuff happens with them.
    Bad: Can be really annoying with their whinning at times!

ESTJ
    Good: Used to think they were pricks but my boss/mentor is one and know I think there pretty good in smaller doses. Very smart more so than they seem. Like said boss learnt how to develop property by getting craftsmen into do jobs watching them do it all them doing it himself next time.

Bad: Uses Ne with out thinking it through. And so can rush into an idea thats actually not that great but their Te just keeps going out of bullheaded ness. Needs to learn to switch off from work.

ESTP

Good: Good guys. Can be fun and suprisingly kind at times if there Fe is good.

Bad: Needs to learn that theirs more to life than their cock.

INTJ

Good: Extremely driven people. Generaly great and very usefull people to have around. Their sense of humour is brilliant!

Bad: They can sometimes seem robotic even when you can tell there secretly not.

INTP

Good: Logical smart all round good. Great if they have good Ne like a well balanced quieter ENTP.

Bad: Need to try understand Ne more. And not let the SJs take control of their Si.

ISTJ:
    Good: Not sure bout this type no definate examples available for study.

ISTP:
    Good: My best mate is one of these and hes the most dependable buy I know. Can through anything at these guys and they will never flinch. Great oneliners too.

Bad: Too neutral. Sometimes you just want to push them and not have them push you back exactly the same.

ISFP:
    Good:no examples available but I want one!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Ok, this is not incredibly funny, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

SP = Selfish People

SJ = So Judgmental

NF = No Fun

NT = No Tact
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Ok, this is not incredibly funny, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

SP = Selfish People

SJ = So Judgmental

NF = No Fun

NT = No Tact
    it's...beautiful.

SP = too 'lul randum'. :|

SJ = so boring.

NF = fairies.

NT = pretentious. pricks.

SP = StooPid

SJ = StodJi

NF = NaF