User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    I

ENFJ - Don't know a single one. From what I've heard, they're caring and people-oriented.

ENFP - Great people, friendly and fun.

ENTJ - Natural leaders and instructors. Not laid back, but they have fun too.

ENTP - Probably the wittiest type. Very people-oriented.

ESFJ - Warm, bring out goodness in others. Sometimes can be too sensitive.

ESFP - Very fun people. Sometimes lazy when it comes to work.

ESTJ - Don't know a single one. From what I've heard, they're good at giving orders... basically like ENTJ's but less imaginative.

ESTP - Love to have fun, friendly, can sometimes shirk responsibilities.

INFJ - Good, quiet, friendly people. Sometimes can take things the wrong way.

INFP - Don't know a single one. But from what I've heard, they are head-in-the-clouds and sort of avoidant, and they're good people.

INTJ - Smart, innovative, generally not social.

INTP - Smart, quiet people who are occasionally nerds.

ISFJ - Structured, sometimes are too sensitive.

ISFP - Great people, good-natured and fairly laid back.

ISTJ - The best type there is. Structured and principled, love success, need to relax sometimes.

ISTP - Fun people who happen to be introverts.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Open question:

What is going through your head when you write these?
    Damn I'm hungry.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    ISTP
    Good: Calm. Clever. Always into something new or unusual. Mentally impossible to break. Determined. Weirdly easy going. Loves you with a level of intensity that you can't imagine. Protective.

Bad: Go find a manual on how to defuse a bomb. Immediately.
    ENFJ - always ruining our fun. likes decorating things just a tad too much.

ENFP - excellent social catalyst, usually crazy. apply sparingly.

ENTP - just as crazy as ENFPs, but with a wide array of gadgets and a penchant for chaos. cause for concern

ENTJ - should be kept away from military vehicles, weaponry, etc.

ESFJ - i would know more about this type but im afraid of what they would do to me/dress me up as if i spent that much time around them

ESFP - makes everyone around them look a bit dismal, comparitively speaking. a lot like staring at the sun.

ESTJ - helps you get over yourself, gets things done. stop crying or else.

ESTP - steal your wallet and make you like them in the process, never quite sure how that works

INFJ - imagines exploding people and things with their mind

INFP - knows you're wrong about something and secretly plots revenge in bizarre and understated ways, like putting their gum on the bottom of your shoe

INTP - theyre dorks but we need them too much to make fun of them. finds specifications sexually arousing

INTJ - assists the INFJ in actually inventing a way to blow people up

ISFJ - too likable. you might say being likable is a good thing, but i assure you it is not.

ISFP - makes you feel uncool, sometimes to the point that you suddenly feel a desire to obtain an education

ISTJ - the one slapping the handcuffs on you after the ENFJ rats you out

ISTP - not sure what God was thinking here except, "what the hell, why not?"

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

ESTJ - The ultimate real-world pragmatist. Surprisingly funny, friendly people. Gets things done, but are micromanagers. ESTJs of low intelligence are the bane of the corporate world.

ESTP - Fun, entertaining, and quick to cut out the crap... Unless they are the ones trying to sell it. More often than not I find them to be great people, but be wary for the bad ones. They's dangerous!

ESFJ - One of the easiest types for me to get along with, surprisingly. Decisive and very good at explaining real world things I struggle with. Just be careful of the drama bombs and sporadic need to control you.

ESFP - Blindingly bright and sparkly. High octane and very caring. Surprisingly self-aware. Can be thoughtless with little need for justification, though.

ENTP - Hilarious and deviously clever. Usually incredibly hard working. Their attention span is either impossible to grab hold of or impossible to push away.

ENTJ - ?

ENFP - The party animal that will go off to the side with you to have a deep, intellectual debate. The second you acknowledge how much you enjoy their company is the second you lose their company.

ENFJ - ?

ISTJ - Hard working and tough as a rock. Solid solid solid. Surprisingly artistic and soft if you catch them at the right angle. See definition of "Brutally Honest" for more information.

ISTP - Capable of incredible loyalty if they deem you worthy. Know how to work with a great many things. Just watch their tendency to self-destruct, taking out as many innocents as possible.

ISFJ - One of the most considerate types. Very caring, very sensitive, and very kind. Their fear of overwhelming or pushing their emotions on someone else can lead to passive-aggressiveness and clingyness.

ISFP - Artistic. One of the friendliest and socially capable introverted types - always making sure to show their caring. Tend to make the same mistakes over and over again, though.

INTP - Humor that indiscriminately cuts with a razor blade, but almost never goes for a kill. Wickedly intelligent, and a great co-pilot into the realm of crazy ideas. In case you break their emotional dam, you may want to run before the flood waters sweep you away.

INTJ - Probably the most emotional of the NTs. Also, probably the most efficient, bottom-line result oriented of the NTs. These conflict, and can cause the INTJ to despise emotions more than any other type. Capable of being clever, funny, and insightful if they decide to share.

INFP - Can be excellent at reading and understanding the motivations and emotions of others. True, we might also be the most emotionally resilient of the NFs... This is because INFPs tend to be emotionally brutal on themselves. All the time. No, really... Your drama can't possibly compare to ours. Which can cause us to be insensitive and selfish.

INFJ - Contradictions abound! Warm, insightful, soft but ultimately damn tough. Disconnected from reality yet needs to connect with humanity. One of the most deeply and passionately caring of the types. Experts at making and executing long term plans. Just watch out - capable of losing their moral compass and can be incredibly manipulative and insidious with very little remorse.
    Last edited by Udog; 05-22-2009 at 08:10 AM.

MBTI
    GONE

Default You guys are FREAKING KILLING, MANG!

^^ I meant, you guys are killing me - as in, I haven't laughed so much reading a thread (that was intentionally meant to be humorous) in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    INTJ
    Good: Self-confident, no-nonsense, and practical.
    Bad: Thrive off of finding holes in everything. Seem to believe that anything that's flawed in any way isn't worth their time or anyone else's, either.. and that pretty much everything is flawed. They have the capacity to suck the fun out of everything they touch. They are Fun Vampires.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

A little bitter are we? Hahahahaha. That's a slogan someone should copyright. I would think XSTJ's are giving them a run for their money?

Quote Originally Posted by Udog
    ENFP - The party animal that will go off to the side with you to have a deep, intellectual debate. The second you acknowledge how much you enjoy their company is the second you lose their company.
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    INTP:
    The Ugly: Sometimes forget to bathe. Especially the ones majoring in CS&E.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

INFP:
    The Good: Nothing in particular.
    The Bad: Sappy, whiney bastards. Need to grow some balls.
    The Ugly: Often kill infants in the dead of night and suck out their souls to feed their ever-hungry Fi function.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ENFP:
    The Good: Fun and funny - a good combination. Keep everything going when everyone else just feels like calling it a day.
    The Bad: Like to talk. A lot. A whole lot.
    The Ugly: A whole hell of a lot.
    BOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    ISFJ - too likable. you might say being likable is a good thing, but i assure you it is not.
    LOL. You aren't very sociable, are you?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Grayscale, you rule man

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    aww...see didn't mean it to sound bad. i don't personally know any intjs...was just saying if that was true then how would it be a good match for enfp?
    We just OD them on fun
    We're the only type that can completely flood them with fun so they actually start having some themselves, hence it's a perfect match
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Ouch.
    You know this isn't directed towards every ENFP. If you were to tell me it doesn't apply to you, I'd believe you in a heartbeat.

It's just like I don't think every INFP is so self-involved with their own emotional drama that they become insensitive and selfish, or every ISTP self destructs and cares little about who they take down in the process.

(I guess I shared the worst I've seen people of a type be guilty of. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that.)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Here is my entry. This took me a little while.

INFP

Good- My own type, they can be supportive because we generally understand each other and why we have the problems we have in our lives. They are pleasant to talk to, and I bond with them in sort of a sibling way. We ultimately get along very well.
    Bad- Some of them can be naive, overly shy, lacking a T side of them, etc. Immature/undeveloped INFPs just seem like they are holding themselves back, they are holding back what they could truly be, which is great.

INFJ

Good- The type of my best friend, we often come to the same conclusions about things but in a very different way. When we tell each other about our methods of getting to a place and the things we realized on the way it makes it a learning experience, since it's ultimately different. Can be pleasant to talk to, I like their insight, and they like mine.
    Bad- They may get caught up in their Ni and lose their Se, which makes them overall annoying to deal with. Immature INFJs I've interacted with have made up random, irrational situations in their minds of what may happen, even though it's highly unlikely. This makes them worry for no apparent reason, and it just really makes them annoying. It can also make them unrealistic and distant, which is also no good.

ENFP

Good- The type of one of my best friends, when you aren't overly hyper and spastic we get along great. The ENFPs that haven't overwhelmed me have been great friends and assets to my life, we both seem to have the same insight but we do different things with said insight. Pretty pleasant when they aren't bad. They make for good friends for me.
    Bad- May be overtly spastic, talkative and random, while not being realistic at all. That's an annoying combination. I can't deal with someone that talks too much and who is also annoying. Also have been very frustrating in relationships, when I'm in one and when I'm going advice/observing them in one. Some of the things they do in that area I really don't agree with.

ENFJ

Good- We seem to mirror each other in our understanding of things. This can be a good or bad thing. When I talk to them it seems like they see a totally different side to things than I do, and that amazes me. I seem to do that to them too. Can be a very interesting and pleasant experience for me. They can be awesome people.
    Bad- Fe dominants seem to bring out the absolute worst in me more than any other sort of person. A lot of the Fe dominant people I've been around have been like emotional vampires to me. This is where mirroring each other gets bad, since we understand things on a totally different level we thus misunderstand each other greatly. This makes for awful, awful conflict. ENFJs may seem to think that they *know* me, and act on this "knowing", but it's totally inaccurate, and may push when they really think it's true. This comes from experience with four in my life. They are strictly platonic for me.

INTP

Good- INTPs have been like a staple to me in life, almost 1/2 of my friends/acquaintances have been INTP. We seem to totally get each other and enjoy each other's company and perspective on issues. We seem to have similar senses of humor in general, which makes for fun times. Have been great friends to me over my short life.
    Bad- When INTPs aren't in touch with their Fe, it can get bad. When they don't really have social common sense. When they are just cold and analytical. That's when it's bad... Those people I tend to stay away from.

ENTP

Good- When they aren't hyperactive and annoying like sour ENFPs, I pretty much have the same positive experience with ENTPs that I've had with INTPs. They can make great friends, they seem to have a good amount of understanding of emotions in people, so they can adjust to people accordingly. Can either be the ultimate people person or the ultimate thorn in your side because of this.
    Bad- When ENTPs are sour they feel like emotional vampires, that think it's funny to mess with people, getting an emotional reaction. I can't deal with this. Plus ENTPs can seem like they don't take anything seriously, and I can't deal with that in a friend or lover. If ENTPs aren't like this they are great people for me to be around though.

INTJ

Good- INTJs that are mature that I've talked to have been awesome people. I really do enjoy my time talking to INTJs, I like that they have a sensitive side to them, and I know that if they express this to me then I'm significant to them. They also seem to have empathy toward those that they really care about, and that's nice to experience.
    Bad- When INTJs aren't in touch with their feely side then things can be bad, they are those typical "robot" INTJs. They just are no good to talk to... It's hard to understand why someone would want to be that way. This can make them insensitive and not open to other possibilities besides their own. This is very annoying and generally bad.

ENTJ

Good- ENTJs are awesome people in my experience. There is something about them that seems to attract me. We seem to have similar social values, and we seem to "get" each other. I like conversing with them, since they seem to strengthen my logical points. I know that when they open up to me and treat me well that they really do care, since for them it seems like they filter out people in their lives, and the people that fail as human beings aren't associated with. I love these people!
    Bad- ENTJs are a hit or miss for me. ENTJs going through tertiary temptation are absolutly terrible. If the ENTJ makes no effort to prevent themselves from being insensitive it's also pretty bad, and even then sometimes it happens. I basically just really dislike immature ENTJs. I've noticed that when we get into arguments it's pretty bad as well (Te vs Fi confilct), but I try and prevent that as best I can.

ISFP

Good- I can relate to ISFPs pretty well, they make for good friends. I think ISFPs understand where I'm coming from when I'm in conversation with them, and I understand where they're coming from, even if we do have that S/N divide. We seem to come to the same conclusions about people in a very different way. The ISFP guys I know in real life are just very cool people, I can let go around them, I feel at ease. Even if some of them don't understand my crazy tangents, they're still cool with me. I like them.
    Bad- ISFPs seem to make the same mistakes over and over again in life I've noticed. Other than that, what I think of the immature INFP applies here.

ISTP

Good- ISTPs are very very grounded people, I don't have to worry about any complications usually. I get a very neutral feeling from ISTPs (which is good), there isn't anything really bad for me yet nothing really all that spectacular. I get along very well with ISTPs, the issues I've had with them aren't type related and have been people related. I like the ISTPs I know, they're cool people.
    Bad- Pretty much the bad about INTP applies here.

ESFP

Good- ESFPs can be cool people. We can and have had some great discussions, I like the ESFPs in my life (though there aren't that many). I really don't have much else to say, since I don't have extensive experience with them. The only ESFPs I know have been my cousin and a girl from school, they were both really cool people. They provided a unique viewpoint to things, and it was overall just interesting talking to them. Good experiences.
    Bad- Other than the people I've gotten to know, other ESFPs I've acquainted have been annoying, kind of slow (not very much in touch with their intuitive side), and seemed to have way too many friends. Like, to where I didn't really feel special to them, and over time that has proven itself true.

ESTP

Good- ESTPs provide a very unique and different viewpoint to things for me. They seem to voice things that I want to say or express in some way, but that I didn't know how to express. I do this for them as well. From this, we give each other good advice, it's like seeing things from a totally different angle. I do like ESTPs a good bit, like ISTPs, the problems I've had with them aren't type related and have been mostly an issue with the person. I wish I knew more ESTPs.
    Bad- I have a lot of the same problems with immature ESTPs that I do with immature ESFPs. But to add to that, ESTPs can sometimes not really care about a person and just talk to them for the sake of talking, and don't really want to bond. This kinda bothers me, since I'm all for making new real friends. That doesn't apply to all ESTPs though. As I said, most of my issues have been problems with people, but those are some consistencies.

ISTJ

Good- I get along very very well with ISTJs. I understand and appreciate where they are coming from, and they understand and appreciate where I'm coming from, but we're still different from each other. ISTJs have been the types of people I've made some pretty good friends with, we seem to reinforce the others weaknesses. I know that I never have to deal with anything stupid from an ISTJ, the things that they say can be taken on a surface value (unless it's obviously not meant to be), which is a good thing. When I talk to ISTJs we seem to bring out the sides of each other that we usually don't express (SiTe for me, FiNe for them). It's good.
    Bad- When ISTJs aren't in touch with their feely side things can get annoying. They can be cold, hard, and analytical without a touch of empathy, even more annoying. This can make them insensitive and not willing to be open to any new possibilities. It's good that most ISTJs I've met aren't like this though.

ISFJ

Good- With ISFJs there seems to be a good bit of harmony between the two of us. I really have liked the ISFJs I've talked to. We both see different sides of the same issues, which is interesting for conversation. They seem to be pretty caring people overall, but not in an overwhelming way. I know that I never have to deal with anything stupid from an ISFJ, the things that they say can be taken on a surface value (unless it's obviously not meant to be), which is a good thing
    Bad- Passive aggressive sometimes, may be overly sensitive, might seem closed minded and superficial.

ESFJ

I'm going to be honest here, I've never really talked to an ESFJ... Ever. Not on a close level or anything. I'm sure I will in the future, but as of now, I haven't.

ESTJ

Good- ESTJs are my total opposite. This can make things kinda tough, but when we both are willing to understand the other things usually go fine. I like their point of view on things, it seems to totally oppose my way of thinking, yet they make it work for them. I could see myself learning a good deal from ESTJs, but I've yet to really make a true friend out of one, just some acquaintances.
    Bad- We seem to have a communication gap that's difficult to bypass. A lot of the ESTJs I've interacted with have been immature, and those that were seemed full of themselves, with major ego issues. They would stick up for one of their ideas even if it were wrong. If you proved them wrong then they would very angry at you. Other than that the immature ones have seemed closed minded and not open to new possibilities. Very insensitive. Plus, my step mom was an ESTJ, and she had no idea how to parent me, but I'll leave it at that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

You make me sound like a machine *Error detected in Drive C, see INTP Owner's manual for details. Error Code: 69.*

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    interesting and again...i don't mean to be rude or whatever...but if intjs are fun vampires why in the hell would they say it's such a good match for enfp! i have NO idea! i don't want someone taking my fun! type match theory sucks i'm thinking.
    This is exactly who all ENF's need an INTP. We don't suck the fun out of everything. We just need to be activated first, then we can party like an artisan, but only for irregular periods. P.S.: Kiersey's typematching is accurate.