User Tag List

First 12345 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I do have a lot of original thoughts! But most of the time I forget them. That sucks. Once I saw this woman who decided to write everything down that came on her mind, and then I decided to write down every stupid little thing that popped into my head, just to see what the result would be. This is what I wrote down (I know, it's ridiculous, but I think that's the fun thing about it.)

You're so big, I'm so small, I want you to put me in your pocket so I can hug you but you won't feel it cause I'm so tiny and you're a giant. If you'd pick me up you'd crush me. Wanna taste a piece of me? It's just plain white chocolate. Bet you won't you filthy little bastard, you're mom won't let you. Your mom is a chocophobe. She doesn't notice that you're the only sun flower in the daisy field.

Believe me, I wasn't stoned or drunk or anything. I was just writing everything down without even thinking properly, I guess. It's just that when you start to think decently, you forget to write things down. It's crazy.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

*pockets Kar*

Cute.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

garbage

More often than not, even guitar riffs I've written ages ago will end up sounding too similar to those in new radio hits and other songs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    You're so big, I'm so small, I want you to put me in your pocket so I can hug you but you won't feel it cause I'm so tiny and you're a giant. If you'd pick me up you'd crush me. Wanna taste a piece of me? It's just plain white chocolate. Bet you won't you filthy little bastard, you're mom won't let you. Your mom is a chocophobe. She doesn't notice that you're the only sun flower in the daisy field.

Believe me, I wasn't stoned or drunk or anything. I was just writing everything down without even thinking properly, I guess. It's just that when you start to think decently, you forget to write things down. It's crazy.
    I think you'll find Jonathan Swift beat you by a couple of centuries or so.

Also, Dutch people are crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Not all Dutch people are crazy. Some are normal. I'm just wacky. And who's Jonathan Swift?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Also, Dutch people are crazy.
    For real, yo.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKar
    Not all Dutch people are crazy. Some are normal. I'm just wacky. And who's Jonathan Swift?
    The Irishman who (almost) invented the English novel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I know him as the dude that invented Gulliver. But I suppose that doesn't give him as much credit as you just gave him.

Like fire against water, tsss.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I feel so stupid right now.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INTx

I imagine everyone has original thoughts all the time.

Perhaps not in words or formulae, like some amazing new cure for cancer, but each person has a unique set of circumstances in their lives that only that person has to address.