User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Can I come to the wedding? Or at least the honeymoon?
    Yes you can't however a caveat, you may get sucked into the fire and be damaged for life! A witness however would be nice so you can let other ENTPs know if this is a good way to end things. "Death by ENTP overdose"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That work for you Sam?
    WORK? You're my newest super hero!! I LOVE YOU MAN!

God I wish I could even add to that but many of my issues are just too personal (kid related sorta stuff) to put online.

I will however include as a bonus that I stopped talking to my parents due to my fathers drinking issues and while I'd intended to maintain a relationship with my mother the way she came to his rescue and stepped up to the plate as a true enabler has left me unable to utter any kind words to her thus we haven't spoken in 8 months.

This is really no loss or feels that was as my relationship with them sucked. So I'm bothered most by how little I'm bothered.

Sadly, they were renting my other house (next to me) and I ended up kicking them out (long overdue, they were only going to be there 6 months and that turned into 3 years). Anyway, that left me even more broken and now my ex-wife is living in the house so that's super fun! She's an unhealthy ISFJ.

I did this (her moving in) to seriously motivate me to make some changes in my life even if that meant like fleeing the Country or something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww damn...i didn't know all that...that's as good of a reason as any to plan your escape.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Wow, guys.

Well, tpo be honest. I am in the same lkind of situation as you.
    I ask myself these questions:

why am I poor
    Why do I not dare to take risks
    why is life like hell without money
    why i can't i have freedom to do whaqtever i want
    what is school for
    why i do i have to go to work everyday

the list is endless. there are a thousands reasons to whine. but there are also a thousand reasons to go and do something about it.
    The possibilities are limitless.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    WORK? You're my newest super hero!! I LOVE YOU MAN!

I will however include as a bonus that I stopped talking to my parents due to my fathers drinking issues and while I'd intended to maintain a relationship with my mother the way she came to his rescue and stepped up to the plate as a true enabler has left me unable to utter any kind words to her thus we haven't spoken in 8 months.
    lol, I worked for my father years ago. We got into a massive fight, and I walked out. Didn't talk to him for 2 years. Only reason I started talking to him and working for him again is because he had my grandfather working for him, and he wanted to retire. So i agreed to come back. My grandfathers retirement lasted 6months before he was back for another 6 due to someone else at the company leaving and me being moved to fill that position, at which point he ended up being injured on the job, which finally got my father to get off his ass and hire someone to do the position.

We're now at another point where I have no desire to have anything to do with him ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Okay come on for real what type are you?

I have never met a healthy ISFJ that I know of so maybe that's it. Anyway you slice it you're pretty cool and it's nice to see you representing Sensors. We need more on this board although we don't always play nice with you guys so feel free to fire back.
    Lmao .. I am loving you .. Cheers for the compliment .. Healthy, probably not .. I am just a bloody mess like everybody else, i can't figure me out sometimes .. never mind, life is to short to worry about about the little things.

My type .. i don't know, at first i was an ISFJ then ESFJ and on some test yesterday i was coming up as an ESFP .. so i am going to be an EISFJP ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Got hit with an $1800 bill highway toll bill, that was originally a $60bill back in 2000. Never knew I had the bill till a collection agency called 9yrs later..

Car's plate can't be renewed because of bill above, due to government being asses and allowing shit like the above to happen.

New apartment ended up being unlivable due to mold in the bathroom, landlord refused to fix, ended up losing first and last ($1700) over it and living at my g/f's parents place due to it. Legally I lost the battle for it since I didn't give 2 months notice, and keep paying the rent while it was going through the courts.

G/f gets in accident, writes her car off, ends up being too scared to drive her mom's van since it's a POS, I lend her my car to help get her confidence back. Leaving me to drive the van without a working radio.

Lent one of my mother $1000 to cover a medic bill, insurance is refusing to pay back due to a filing error by the doctors office.

Take out a loan to gain first & last again at a new place, plus $2k extra to help my g/f out with her bills. She pays her bills, while I end up burning through my cash covering both our daily expenses, while driving an extra hour each way everyday to work.

Economy starts crashing, g/f starts bringing home $60-150wk while I'm giving her $40-50day in gas. Get into fight, I get kicked out. Now having to crash at my mothers place. G/f won't come near here since mothers boyfriend wanted 3some with my g/f and my mother. Not allowed at g/f's parents place anymore.

New lighting at work damages my eyes even further, can't handle certain florescent lights anymore without them inducing migraines.

Asshole cop tickets me for doing 20 over when I wasn't then shrugs and tells me to fight it when I protest it.

g/f constantly having insecurity breakdowns, and telling me to go be with whatever random chick just walked by that happened to cross my line of vision, or my ex, or my old landlord, or if I'll still love her after we have kids, or if want her for more then just kids, or if I'm on any dating sites, or accusing me of being in contact with my ex's via my mother, and on and on..

Get laid off work due to economy crash, don't even receive last paycheck. (My own father owns the company...)

Get in fight with g/f she runs off and cries to friend(who is in love with her).

Get my car back finally, ends up being 20k over due for an oil change, brakes are shot, front suspension is as well. Costs me $900 to fix it all.

End up getting back together and taking a trip to get away from all the stress in our lives and reconnect, she spends entire time txting friend as he cries about how he cant believe she's still with me. We get in massive 18hr fight while driving back.

Burn through rest of cash, while looking we're both looking for new jobs. Start selling off my stuff to support us. My job industry has tanked, companies are closing left and right, and theres just no jobs in my field.

g/f spending more time in places that she knows gives her migraines, is constantly too sick, or busy, or tired to see me as a result. Start going days between times we see each other, I get bitched at for being pissed off.

Stuck in small town with no work, and 75% of the employment agencies here have closed up shop. Now have no cash at all, can't access anymore stuff to sell, since it's all in storage and no money to pay that bill.

G/f's stressed about money, broken up with me over it, yet still isn't working herself, and refuses to take $17+hr job that i'd kill to have the qualifications for.

$750mnth in loan & car payments that I can't afford. CC's all maxed, everyone in my family is pensioned and can't help at all. I'm looking at losing everything, even tho I've worked my ass off and never had a late payment on anything in the past 3yrs.

No cash for gas even if I did find a job.

Meh I could go on even further.. And this is all just since Mid January..

That work for you Sam?
    WOW .. Holy shit .. It puts my crap into perspective .. OK, so 2 options, either look at the above situation and say oh well, and have a good laugh to yourself .. or just buckle under the pressure .. first option sounds better

So things are going shit .. Is it going to stay like that .. NO .. You'll land back on your feet eventually .. At least you have family around .. Can you not go on welfare for a short period of time (you pay into it, no shame in asking for a bit of help) .. Oh and stay single .. she sounds like a right mardy little so and so .. have some fun .. Wooo hooo.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

Damn i seriously need to know how to multi quote .. AHHHHHHH

Anyway .. Samvega .. Ex-wife living next door .. Gosh you have to laugh at that .. My hubby being 3000 odd miles away from me is just about perfect .. i think you need to move away .. lol.

AND Cloud -
    Well, to be honest. I am in the same kind of situation as you.
    I ask myself these questions:

why am I poor Nothing wrong with that, you'll appreciate the good times better
    Why do I not dare to take risksRisk comes at a price, still love taking them though
    why is life like hell without moneyMoney isn't everything
    why i can't i have freedom to do whaqtever i wanteveryone is restricted in some way, take a risk and find your freedom.
    what is school forDon't know, never went, to busy having fun and paying the price now, wicked
    why i do i have to go to work everydaySo you are not poor

When i was in Canada, i was ready to have a nervous breakdown, i couldn't cope anymore and my husband it felt was just putting the nails into the coffin. I rang my mum here in England and asked her if i could stay with her for a few days (not like me at all, to proud to ask for help, all this i made my bed, i must lie in it bullshit) anyway me and the kids flew back and we stayed at her's .. Don't get me wrong i was trying to fix my marriage and i even went back to Canada for a week alone .. This is my point, i had 6 suitcases .. Our lives were in 6 suitcases, no home of our own, on welfare .. And i felt so liberated. The only weight on my shoulders was trying to fix my marriage (note to oneself, one person can't fix it, needs 2) ..

I think it is not until you lose everything that you realise in fact you have everything .. understand ????
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    My type .. i don't know, at first i was an ISFJ then ESFJ and on some test yesterday i was coming up as an ESFP .. so i am going to be an EISFJP ..
    Take test, post results.

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    i think you need to move away .. lol.

Lmao .. I am loving you .

I see where you're going and I'm not saying no yet but I need more information. What's the weather like where you live and will you be expecting me to love your children as if they're my own? How much money do I need to live there and so on. Anyway, fill me in on the details and we'll go from there. Oh, and I will also need more pictures (both naked and clothed).