User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I'm not depressed like people are saying, just that something is missing in this very moment. I'm a bit anxious these past days but it's just because life is making sure that things are just not moving fast enough. It's an incredibly frustrating feeling to have to have all your shit together and realize that no one else does. So you have to slow down and wait for people to catch up, which sucks ass. Everything is just taking too damn long, so I'm no longer motivated to complete or follow through and I feel stuck.
    I propose...no for real that's all, will you marry me? I think a huge part of my issue is that I feel like life isn't moving forward. I see the same people doing the same things and complaining just as they always have. I look at myself I feel like I'm right there with them, not because I'm like them but because somehow we're all part of the same machine. Some of them even say the right things yet still do nothing.

The ISFJ was bitching at me and I felt a total peace about it and not for a second did it bring me down.

Life has been going well and I've pulled off some amazing deals but! Those Aaaaa Haaa moments when the whole plan comes together used to be my crack pipe and now, nothing! I take a hit and feel nothing. If you're an ENTP you know just how freaky that would be/is.

The whole thing causes me to think I'm just insane but I have 34 years of training for feeling that way so I just remind myself in a world full of insane people it's the sane man with the issues.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I'm lacking pretty much all motivation and it's freaking me out because there is nothing I even want so how do you find motivation without goals?
    Haha touché!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I propose...no for real that's all, will you marry me?
    I wholeheartedly accept.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I am glad it made you laugh .. For some silly reason i am laughing at your reply .. so its all good .. Your sick , but i like your humor.
    I do see where you are coming from though .. it is my choice if to laugh or cry at the situation, i can't change it so better to laugh and say 'oh well' .. thanks for making my day now
    Okay come on for real what type are you?

I have never met a healthy ISFJ that I know of so maybe that's it. Anyway you slice it you're pretty cool and it's nice to see you representing Sensors. We need more on this board although we don't always play nice with you guys so feel free to fire back.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Anyway you slice it you're pretty cool and it's nice to see you representing Sensors. We need more on this board although we don't always play nice with you guys so feel free to fire back.
    Well rounded ENTPs and well rounded ESFJs are supposed to go very smoothly together.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well rounded ENTPs and well rounded ESFJs are supposed to go very smoothly together.
    I would guess any well rounded people should go smoothly together. I'm already engaged to Jenocyde and two ENTPs together will cause the end of the world, it would be an amazing, earth shattering over stimulated exchange of ideas compounded by a sexual smorgasbord ending in a mutual spontaneous combustion of a climax. Or at least I'm guessing but ENTP women scare the shit out of me so I'm not sure. We'll report back after the honeymoon if we're still alive!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Can I come to the wedding? Or at least the honeymoon?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I would guess any well rounded people should go smoothly together. I'm already engaged to Jenocyde and two ENTPs together will cause the end of the world, it would be an amazing, earth shattering over stimulated exchange of ideas compounded by a sexual smorgasbord ending in a mutual spontaneous combustion of a climax. Or at least I'm guessing but ENTP women scare the shit out of me so I'm not sure. We'll report back after the honeymoon if we're still alive!
    Aww, poor baby is scared? Let the fear engulf you... just relax and go with it.

Yes, it will be a very interesting honeymoon - I like your description. So yeah, let's do the damn thing.

Elaur - yes, you can come to the honeymoon. Someone has to survive to tell the story...

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Got hit with an $1800 bill highway toll bill, that was originally a $60bill back in 2000. Never knew I had the bill till a collection agency called 9yrs later..

Car's plate can't be renewed because of bill above, due to government being asses and allowing shit like the above to happen.

New apartment ended up being unlivable due to mold in the bathroom, landlord refused to fix, ended up losing first and last ($1700) over it and living at my g/f's parents place due to it. Legally I lost the battle for it since I didn't give 2 months notice, and keep paying the rent while it was going through the courts.

G/f gets in accident, writes her car off, ends up being too scared to drive her mom's van since it's a POS, I lend her my car to help get her confidence back. Leaving me to drive the van without a working radio.

Lent one of my mother $1000 to cover a medic bill, insurance is refusing to pay back due to a filing error by the doctors office.

Take out a loan to gain first & last again at a new place, plus $2k extra to help my g/f out with her bills. She pays her bills, while I end up burning through my cash covering both our daily expenses, while driving an extra hour each way everyday to work.

Economy starts crashing, g/f starts bringing home $60-150wk while I'm giving her $40-50day in gas. Get into fight, I get kicked out. Now having to crash at my mothers place. G/f won't come near here since mothers boyfriend wanted 3some with my g/f and my mother. Not allowed at g/f's parents place anymore.

New lighting at work damages my eyes even further, can't handle certain florescent lights anymore without them inducing migraines.

Asshole cop tickets me for doing 20 over when I wasn't then shrugs and tells me to fight it when I protest it.

g/f constantly having insecurity breakdowns, and telling me to go be with whatever random chick just walked by that happened to cross my line of vision, or my ex, or my old landlord, or if I'll still love her after we have kids, or if want her for more then just kids, or if I'm on any dating sites, or accusing me of being in contact with my ex's via my mother, and on and on..

Get laid off work due to economy crash, don't even receive last paycheck. (My own father owns the company...)

Get in fight with g/f she runs off and cries to friend(who is in love with her).

Get my car back finally, ends up being 20k over due for an oil change, brakes are shot, front suspension is as well. Costs me $900 to fix it all.

End up getting back together and taking a trip to get away from all the stress in our lives and reconnect, she spends entire time txting friend as he cries about how he cant believe she's still with me. We get in massive 18hr fight while driving back.

Burn through rest of cash, while looking we're both looking for new jobs. Start selling off my stuff to support us. My job industry has tanked, companies are closing left and right, and theres just no jobs in my field.

g/f spending more time in places that she knows gives her migraines, is constantly too sick, or busy, or tired to see me as a result. Start going days between times we see each other, I get bitched at for being pissed off.

Stuck in small town with no work, and 75% of the employment agencies here have closed up shop. Now have no cash at all, can't access anymore stuff to sell, since it's all in storage and no money to pay that bill.

G/f's stressed about money, broken up with me over it, yet still isn't working herself, and refuses to take $17+hr job that i'd kill to have the qualifications for.

$750mnth in loan & car payments that I can't afford. CC's all maxed, everyone in my family is pensioned and can't help at all. I'm looking at losing everything, even tho I've worked my ass off and never had a late payment on anything in the past 3yrs.

No cash for gas even if I did find a job.

Meh I could go on even further.. And this is all just since Mid January..

That work for you Sam?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.