User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post

Not being a dick here in the least and thanks for the effort but bitch about your life/day if you wanna make me feel better!
    Bitch .. OK, i was short changed, used, had the absolute piss taken out of me .. I worked 5 fucking years just to get 6 shitty weeks .. marriage is over, don't give a shit anymore, the bloke in hindsight was a prick .. ITS THE MONEY that pisses me off .. like i said 5 years of saving, all my bonuses from work, birthday and xmas money went towards our life in Canada .. he has moved out of our house now and moved in with her (yeah he had an affair) and i checked my TD bank account today and he hasn't even put the money in from the sale of the furniture (that went on my credit card and i paid off) .. I have 3 tattoo's, i think i am going to get another one for my forehead .. Either MUG or TW*T will do (i am laughing as i write this) .. Although it really does matter, it doesn't .. more trust issues to deal with .. FUCK ..

i hope that makes you feel better .. i feel no different so pissing and moaning doesn't really help me
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Is it ever, kicks the shit out of life, on a good day, then life kicks back harder.

But I know karate, ever play IK+, I'm black belt.

Ahh, I've got nothing.

Actually feeling happy about your self is an indication of how your body reacts to the stressors, financial, health, nutritional, personal, social, exercise support in your life etc. When somethings out of whack life seems like a spiral.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Bitch .. OK, i was short changed, used, had the absolute piss taken out of me .. I worked 5 fucking years just to get 6 shitty weeks .. marriage is over, don't give a shit anymore, the bloke in hindsight was a prick .. ITS THE MONEY that pisses me off .. like i said 5 years of saving, all my bonuses from work, birthday and xmas money went towards our life in Canada .. he has moved out of our house now and moved in with her (yeah he had an affair) and i checked my TD bank account today and he hasn't even put the money in from the sale of the furniture (that went on my credit card and i paid off) .. I have 3 tattoo's, i think i am going to get another one for my forehead .. Either MUG or TW*T will do (i am laughing as i write this) .. Although it really does matter, it doesn't .. more trust issues to deal with .. FUCK ..

i hope that makes you feel better .. i feel no different so pissing and moaning doesn't really help me
    Wouldn't it suck if I said some lame ass shit here like "it'll get better" or "tomorrow's a new day".... Like that's every productive! Awesome post, made me laugh!

I don't think people were getting the point, it was just to find humor in life and the way it'll toss you around at times. Nice to see you can handle some crap and still keep a smile about you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Feeling happy about yourself is a choice though. If you were feeling happy about not having shit then you wouldn't need to bitch about it. Since you're bitching about it you're clearly not happy with your life. So change your life or change your standards.

I'm happy about my life, but I wasn't always. I do however always find motivation for things I deem important. Even if I hate doing those things.
    What in this post makes you feel as if I'm not happy? It's just a rant about life now stop acting stupid and include something productive. Such as your car was stolen and you're making a "choice" to be happy about it.

Hell, the best day I've had in the past year my car was broken into, I had to wait three house for the police and drive home 60 miles from San Francisco without a window, at night, in the cold! I loved it!

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay okay i get it and i take BACK my hug you ungrateful sob....wish i felt like bitching with ya at the moment but i'm feeling pretty great so...maybe later.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

What in this post makes you feel as if I'm not happy? It's just a rant about life now stop acting stupid and include something productive. Such as your car was stolen and you're making a "choice" to be happy about it.

Hell, the best day I've had in the past year my car was broken into, I had to wait three house for the police and drive home 60 miles from San Francisco without a window, at night, in the cold! I loved it!
    You're beyond pity, how's that for productiveness?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm not depressed like people are saying, just that something is missing in this very moment. I'm a bit anxious these past days but it's just because life is making sure that things are just not moving fast enough. It's an incredibly frustrating feeling to have to have all your shit together and realize that no one else does. So you have to slow down and wait for people to catch up, which sucks ass. Everything is just taking too damn long, so I'm no longer motivated to complete or follow through and I feel stuck.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

There is never enough time. Common NTP problem.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFJ

Wouldn't it suck if I said some lame ass shit here like "it'll get better" or "tomorrow's a new day".... Like that's every productive! Awesome post, made me laugh!

I don't think people were getting the point, it was just to find humor in life and the way it'll toss you around at times. Nice to see you can handle some crap and still keep a smile about you.
    I am glad it made you laugh .. For some silly reason i am laughing at your reply .. so its all good .. Your sick , but i like your humour.
    I do see where you are coming from though .. it is my choice if to laugh or cry at the situation, i can't change it so better to laugh and say 'oh well' .. thanks for making my day now
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe