User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 67

  1. #11
    Buddhist Misanthrope Samvega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    If thats all you got to worry about... Want to trade lives?
    Oh there's plenty, I'm just bitching about a few things to get a bitch thread going.

  2. #12
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    I'm having a really rough time right now and I don't even know why. I'm not depressed, I'm not sad - but I haven't slept in days and I couldn't tell you the last time I ate. Or wanted to eat. I have goals but I'm not bothered to achieve them, which is not like me. Something is just missing. So, yeah.

  3. #13
    Member zillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    ISTj
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Sounds a bit like depression huh.

  4. #14
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Can the OP rename this thread Eff My Life?

  5. #15
    Buddhist Misanthrope Samvega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Can the OP rename this thread Eff My Life?
    Or maybe "life's treating me like he caught me in bed with his wife"

  6. #16
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    devewlop a positive atitude no matter what happens. life is unpredictable. What happens today can suddenly vanish tommorow. The law of money reigns over all of us except the richest. Appreciate the ups and downs, and believe that time eventually show you the way to victory. If you spend everyday working towards your goal, nothing is impossible.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  7. #17
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    If you spend everyday working towards your goal, nothing is impossible.
    Good words to remember.

  8. #18
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I'm having a really rough time right now and I don't even know why. I'm not depressed, I'm not sad - but I haven't slept in days and I couldn't tell you the last time I ate. Or wanted to eat. I have goals but I'm not bothered to achieve them, which is not like me. Something is just missing. So, yeah.
    There's an old saying that I just made up, it goes: If you have the symptoms, you have the condition.

  9. #19
    Buddhist Misanthrope Samvega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    devewlop a positive atitude no matter what happens. life is unpredictable. What happens today can suddenly vanish tommorow. The law of money reigns over all of us except the richest. Appreciate the ups and downs, and believe that time eventually show you the way to victory. If you spend everyday working towards your goal, nothing is impossible.
    What is wrong with you people, this doesn't sound like life kicking you at all. I would go to Panda Express if I wanted fortune cookie advice! You're talking to an ENTP, do you seriously think you're going to give me some insight I haven't thought of?

    Not being a dick here in the least and thanks for the effort but bitch about your life/day if you wanna make me feel better!

  10. #20
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Feeling happy about yourself is a choice though. If you were feeling happy about not having shit then you wouldn't need to bitch about it. Since you're bitching about it you're clearly not happy with your life. So change your life or change your standards.

    I'm happy about my life, but I wasn't always. I do however always find motivation for things I deem important. Even if I hate doing those things.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)
    By Savage Idealist in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
  2. This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)
    By Savage Idealist in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
  3. [ENFP] Life is the saddest story there is.
    By Thinkerninja in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 12:00 PM
  4. The National Who Thinks ThatGirl Is The Shit Thread
    By ThatGirl in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO