User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Wicked cool beards

The beard and the wonderful: World facial hair championships held in Brighton | the Daily Mail

I love all of these guys. A couple of my favorites in the group photo include Wooly Willy (bald guy with the puffy black beard), and the hippie in the middle with the molester mustache.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    The beard and the wonderful: World facial hair championships held in Brighton | the Daily Mail

I love all of these guys. A couple of my favorites in the group photo include Wooly Willy (bald guy with the puffy black beard), and the hippie in the middle with the molester mustache.
    Yikes!

When I was in college I used to grow a beard for the winters. A beard really does keep the face warmer. But by spring I was always ready to get rid of it. They take a lot of pruning, and I would end up fussing with it trying to find the right look. Eventually I just quit growing them and wore a scarf in the winter.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I dug up this thread from a while ago.

Those beards must hurt with all the weight pulling down on their faces...

MBTI
    INTP

Osama would destroy this contest!... specially if he DIDn't win

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Osama's beard is pretty crappy, really... It's not really solid, you can actually see through it. Last year I had beard about 20 cm long
    I actually shaved off my beard for the first time in about 5-6 years a couple of months ago... It really left me feeling naked and embarassed. Actually didn't go out on town for one and a half weeks until I had decent thick and long stubble. It really sucked. I'd rather run around naked in the middle of broadway, really.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Wow, those are some mightily powerful beards there. If the sized of your beard perfectly translated in terms of power, I feel the Jewish looking guy in the first pic could take over the world! Or atleast Santas work shop...
    SDMF

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Osama's beard is pretty crappy, really... It's not really solid, you can actually see through it. Last year I had beard about 20 cm long
    I actually shaved off my beard for the first time in about 5-6 years a couple of months ago... It really left me feeling naked and embarassed. Actually didn't go out on town for one and a half weeks until I had decent thick and long stubble. It really sucked. I'd rather run around naked in the middle of broadway, really.
    Forgive me but I can't stop laughing at your misfortune. Reminds me of when a friend Brazlian waxed her pubic hair and said she felt naked too and 'weird'. lol I watched it happen! And I was more traumatized than HER!!!

And those guys have Octopus beards!!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Forgive me but I can't stop laughing at your misfortune. Reminds me of when a friend Brazlian waxed her pubic hair and said she felt naked too and 'weird'. lol I watched it happen! And I was more traumatized than HER!!!

And those guys have Octopus beards!!!!
    ARF! It was not funny :steam:
    Well, maybe a bit. I looked like a little boy again, in a bad way.

Well, if she had a lot of pubic hairs...? It's gotta hurt tho.
    Once I put this little wax patch on my shins and it hurt a bit to pull it off, but it wasn't THAT bad. But then again, my shins does not have any living neves left in them due to martial arts.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ARF! It was not funny :steam:
    Well, maybe a bit. I looked like a little boy again, in a bad way.

Well, if she had a lot of pubic hairs...? It's gotta hurt tho.
    Once I put this little wax patch on my shins and it hurt a bit to pull it off, but it wasn't THAT bad. But then again, my shins does not have any living neves left in them due to martial arts.
    I much prefer a more adult masculine appearance than the "pretty boy clean shaven" look Not too much facial hair though! Full head of hair is lovely

Nope, she's doesn't have a lot and they're fine hairs. And it didn't hurt HER that much, baring certain areas. It hurt ME b/c I expected it to hurt her. I'd groan every now and then, grip her hands in comfort (mine and for what "should have been" hers) and ask her "Are you okay? Are still okay?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Hahahahaha you are evil

But thanks for preferring my looks, really. Thanks