User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Let's face it, we all contradict ourselves. Even the most logically logical IxTP contradicts him/herself.

I have a Gemini rising, so it's in my nature to contradict myself very much. (Yes, I do think astrology is worth believing if you actually look into it.)

edit: I shouldn't even respond to you because we're obviously on very different wavelengths, you're possibly even weirder than Sona, but
    1. It's not desirable for people to contradict themselves. Everyone makes mistakes, yes. That doesn't mean we should all stop giving a shit.
    2. I would welcome anyone who would point out where I am seriously contradicting myself while trying to argue a point.
    3. astrology is crap
    I don't wanna!

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I don't think Sona is a troll, either. But I wouldn't be so quick to say people aren't trying to understand him. I think people are trying, they just find his beliefs and behavior despicable, at the same time. Understanding is not the same as acceptance.
    I'm very comfortable with that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    You are by far the worst offender Sahara :P. It must be the well-documented allure of the ISTJ for INFPs (though I have never experienced it). All I can say is that it's a good thing he's never seen that INFP ass of yours, because he would never leave you alone. Anyone who has seen *that thread* knows what I'm talking about.

Oh brother I'm laughing so hard now. And Sahara will know why!!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    3. astrology is crap
    Hee, I won't even make you defend that one.
    (Because you're preaching to the choir, sister! )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Guys, relax a little. I've just had half a liter of vodka. *damn its so hard to type when you're drunk* anyway what was i saying? Yeah honestly I'm not trolling am just being me. Theres some things I like and theres some things I don't like. But from talking to you guys I feel like an outcast you can't relate to me and I can't relate to you guys on some issues. But I do have a theory for this maybe one day I am sober I will present it to you guys. I think you're all good people however you have preconceived notions of what is acceptable. I don't mind that I have preconceived notions too. But its about learning we are are learning, right now I might not be able to word it right I am drunk. But life is full of contradictions. You have to accept people the way they are.

Its not a persons fault to be fucked up.

MBTI
    WOLF

Indeed, but acceptance is a two-way street, Sona.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Its not a persons fault to be fucked up.
    When a person gets past the 18-21, it is usually time to start some serious self evaluation and start changing things if one is truly *seriously fucked up*. jmo ymmv

I mean a person cannot help the family and situation they are born into, but they can start changing things once they reach the age of reason.

Sometimes we hurt ourselves the most reacting against those who we disagree with or who have hurt us and that keeps us fucked up.

The most important thing in life is to be sure that our actions are coming from US and not simply either a minicking of people we respect or an acting out against people we don't respect. Know what I mean?

I am not saying to ever excuse bad behavior or that you cannot rant or vent about being hurt or misunderstood, but it is always important to see where your motivation to do the things you do comes from.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    Whether he trolls is a separate question, and for the record I don't think he does. I think he's being straight with us.
    I don't think he is faking his beliefs, but I do think he posts in order to get a rise out of people.

Irrespective of his motivation, however, I recommend ignoring his problematic posts in order to give him an incentive to improve.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

What heart said.

I'm still on the on the fence as to whether I believe Sona is a troll or just an honest to goodness obnoxious attention whore.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    When a person gets past the 18-21, it is usually time to start some serious self evaluation and start changing things if one is truly *seriously fucked up*. jmo ymmv
    I don't know what "JMO Ymmv" means, but my mother has made me too independent on her, sometimes I can't say the things I wanna say. But you'll never understand that becouse you don't live in an Islamic society.

I mean a person cannot help the family and situation they are born into, but they can start changing things once they reach the age of reason.
    What if you family doesn't want to change? I can change today and leave Islam and adopt anything, but when you family doesn't its hard.

Sometimes we hurt ourselves the most reacting against those who we disagree with or who have hurt us and that keeps us fucked up.
    Yeah its true, I am fucked only becouse I realize there is no GOD!!! and I hate myself now.

The most important thing in life is to be sure that our actions are coming from US and not simply either a minicking of people respect or an acting out against people we don't respect. Know what I mean?
    Yeah I understand that, but I hate myself for rejecting my religion and everything. So I try to defend it. And rationalize it to myself that its ok.

I am not saying to ever excuse bad behavior or that you cannot rant or vent about being hurt or misunderstood, but it is always important to see where your motivation to do the things you do comes from.
    But what is bad? I think about everything now, reality is subjective. Everything is subjective. And I hate that, becouse it creates chaos for me. I like order and structure.