User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I'm with Oberon on this one, some cultures are better than others, a nation that commits FGM, acid scarring attacks, child brides, and sharia law deserves to be condemned.
    As opposed to a nation which wants to revoke the right to abortion but doesn't mind dropping bombs on Iraqi, and Afghani babies?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I'll ignore a troll if they post something inflammatory and meaningless, but if they post something meaningful, I might still respond. He (Sona) doesn't usually, but occasionally he has posted something worth responding to (he'd almost have to, as many times as he's posted.) I believe he is exhibiting troll tendencies in most situations, however. Still, I must admit that I occasionally find it entertaining to watch how people fall right into the trap of doing exactly what Sona/another troll wants them to, and seeing them get worked up into a frenzy over it. That's one thing we have to give trolls in general credit for. (although I would say that credit in that case is more like guilt.)

My worst tendency is to not realize they're trolling/joking, and reply literally to what they're saying, annoying other people who realize it wasn't serious or else was tasteless, and see negative connotations I didn't at first.

So, I mostly agree with you, Economica.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    As opposed to a nation which wants to revoke the right to abortion but doesn't mind dropping bombs on Iraqi, and Afghani babies?

Who was talking about America? I certainly wasn't.

Anyway, I am taking Economica's advice and ignoring the troll from now on, in fact to ensure it, I am adding him to my ignore list.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

So what Sahara I don't care. If you don't want to be my friend just say it, don't use pretexts. You are just using me as a "troll" argument as a pretext not to be my friend. Sometimes I wounder how "deep" was our friendship really if you can fall out with someone so easily.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

[blows whistle]

All right, children! Time to give EVERYONE a BIIIIIIIIIG hug and make up, so we can all be special friends again!

There, doesn't that feel SO much better?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    [blows whistle]

All right, children! Time to give EVERYONE a BIIIIIIIIIG hug and make up, so we can all be special friends again!

There, doesn't that feel SO much better?

Its all good we made up like 5 minutes after that. lol

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I think Sona's hilarious and perhaps profoundly wiser than everyone else on this forum by far. Many on here have the worldly experience of a toiletbrush, for one thing..
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I think Sona's hilarious and perhaps profoundly wiser than everyone else on this forum by far. Many on here have the worldly experience of a toiletbrush, for one thing..
    Hey, a toilet brush has been through shit you can't even imagine.

MBTI
    INTP

There are trolls and trolls.

A question of accomodation.

MBTI
    INFJ

Pardon me for jumping in late but, as Mr. T used to say, "Ah pity thuh Fool." (Please see my Sig., below).I believe the man is desperate for attention, has an alcohol/drug problem, and is just as conflicted and self-contradictory as he appears. And having had contact with a few muslims, I believe he faithfully represents the worst aspects of Islamic culture- and none of the good.

To Sona:

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Am more influenced by African American hip-hop culture then anything else. However, am not your typical gangster thug. Am an educated gangster. I can match my wits with anyone form arts, sciences to literature.
    No, you're not, not in the least. If you came here to the Bronx, which was the birthplace of rap and hip-hop, I believe some real OG (original gangster) would probably kill you. You are offensive in a way that would not be tolerated.
    In addition, you and I haven't talked about your gratuitous use of the N word in your (previous) signature. That wasn't cool.
    BTW, if you want to flame me, please do so by PM.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown