User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

violaine

Heh, I was just talking about this with someone last night. We kind of decided that in a half-assed way pet ownership preference could correlate with who you like to date...

Those who like to date self-sufficient, aloof types like cats and those who like dogs prefer more engaged types for relationships. Thoughts? (I like the idea of cats, though have never had a pet, I don't know what that correlates with. )

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    Well, your shear awesomeness has never been questioned by me, others sure but not me!
    Your chronic misuse of homophones is an assault to my senses, sir.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm trying to figure out the deal with you seemingly insane cat people and the overwhelming large number of INs that can't exist without a cat in their life. To talk with you about these foolish felines you would swear you think they're human (they aren't, I assure you!). I just don't get it, I really don't understand the appeal to having those goofy animals walking around your house!
    I like cats. I am an extrovert.

People who are more like dogs like dogs. People who are more like cats like cats. Dogs are fine, but they're also goofy, dirty, indiscriminate and needy. When a cat likes you it means something. When a dog likes you, it doesn't really mean anything.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Your chronic misuse of homophones is an assault to my senses, sir.
    Well, I do this, too. Mainly because I here hear things in my head first. Then I translate them to written speech.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

If you're an INxx and you don't own a cat, you are a bad person and the world should look down upon you. Curse you cat hating INxx's!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm trying to figure out the deal with you seemingly insane cat people and the overwhelming large number of INs that can't exist without a cat in their life. To talk with you about these foolish felines you would swear you think they're human (they aren't, I assure you!). I just don't get it, I really don't understand the appeal to having those goofy animals walking around your house!
    What about Cambodian immigrant INxxs? I'm sure there's a tie there
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think it's good to keep the cat with you and monitor its feeding carefully, so that later you'll know exactly what you are eating.

Quote Originally Posted by synarch
    People who are more like dogs like dogs. People who are more like cats like cats. Dogs are fine, but they're also goofy, dirty, indiscriminate and needy. When a cat likes you it means something. When a dog likes you, it doesn't really mean anything.
    I agree. However, even when a cat likes you, you don't know whether that will still be the same tomorrow. Cats are finnicky. One day they love you, the next day they sit just out of reach under the sofa and sniff at your fingers when you want to grab them.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I agree. However, even when a cat likes you, you don't know whether that will still be the same tomorrow. Cats are finnicky. One day they love you, the next day they sit just out of reach under the sofa and sniff at your fingers when you want to grab them.
    Well, like an ENTP you can't really chase a cat. It has to let you catch it.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

One day they love you, the next day they sit just out of reach under the sofa and sniff at your fingers when you want to grab them.
    That's because all cats possess an INTP female mentality
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTP

Cats are finnicky. One day they love you, the next day they sit just out of reach under the sofa and sniff at your fingers when you want to grab them.
    Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    That's because all cats possess an INTP female mentality
    True - I'm not overly fond of being grabbed, although there are occasional exceptions.