User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is it okay for a man to touch a woman's breast without her knowledge/consent?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 5.88%
  • no

29 85.29%
  • undecided

3 8.82%
First 45678 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    I know am right. You guys are just arguing with me out of ignorance.
    Uh-oh...Guys, I think he's onto us.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    You're the only one who does. :rolli:
    You should know better, Pakistan is an Islamic state. His saying hardly anyone cares, there 90% of the Muslims in Pakistan would care if they had the same evidence we have seen here today.

People are just disagreeing with me just for the hell of it.

MBTI
    INFP

You should know better, Pakistan is an Islamic state. His saying hardly anyone cares, there 90% of the Muslims in Pakistan would care if they had the same evidence we have seen here today.

People are just disagreeing with me just for the hell of it.
    So go to a muslim forum where you can discuss stoning and flogging techniques to your hearts content.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    So go to a muslim forum where you can discuss stoning and flogging techniques to your hearts content.
    Yeah, I just can't get my head around the context. In my mind, if she felt violated by the touch, she should take that footage to court and get him charged with assault. If it is considered lewd public behavior, they should be prosecuted and it should be determined by the courts if she consented to the lewd act or was a victim of it and if the court decides it was a lewd act, the guilty party or parties should pay a fine.

If a man accidentally brushed against me in that way, and I was able to, I would try to move away. I would even move away from my husband if it was in public, especially if I knew we were being filmed. I'm just not comfortable with that kind of display in public even with my husband. Holding hands, a quick hug or kiss, yes. Boob play, no. If it was on purpose and the man was not my husband and he did not stop when I told him, I would either get away or hurt him and then get away from him. If it was my husband I would scold him and move away. Unless I knew no one was looking.

Sometimes in situations like that you are so shocked that you freeze. It doesn't mean that you are okay with it but that you did not expect it and you don't know what to do. You just can't believe it's even happening.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I have to say that this has been the funniest thread on these forums for a long time. ("This is a disgrace!", "The back of the hand feels more pleasure!" "We need to test this at once!").

We on this forum have no reason to feel upset about this, or try to spread the information around, just because people in Pakistan may care. In fact, this seems a perfectly good reason to not spread it around, as it would draw attention away from bigger issues effecting more people. The only reason we would have to care on this forum is if this somehow did get spread around, and changed politics in Pakistan.

I see no reason why someone would want to make a big deal of this at all, a quite possibly accidental touching (That any of us might do in a crowd accidentally.), seems to have little purpose other than to scandalize people and influence them away from decisions based on something else.

Everyone please take the poll seriously. This could send the wrong indication to young men if everyone votes yes as a joke, a young man might assume its perfectly fine. Although am not trying to influence you to vote 'no' its completely your choice.
    Whoops, should have read this post before voting.

MBTI
    ERTP

well i personally voted no but if its not a crime (like it isnt in euroe) then it must be sort of acceptible all the while, or what?
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

Oberon

I think it probably is okay.*

* ...provided that she's unconscious and the man is a medical professional in the process of rendering aid.

MBTI

You don't seem to understand the conservative nature of the Islamic society in Pakistan. Its as shocking! Much of the Islamic leadership in the country haven't seen this video, and many of the Muslims in the country don't know this has happened. Am very disappointed by the lack of coverage of this by the Pakistani media. What is ironic is that she is the supporter of a pro Taliban Islamicist opposition party.
    so lemme get this straight, people in your country don't even care?

One time a chick accidentally rested her hand on my package for like 5 seconds

should I file a report and have her stoned?

just when I was beginning to think I was repressed

this is just rich
    innit?

MBTI
    ENTP

Sona, since this thread is about how wrong it is for men to grope women who don't want to be groped, aren't you effectively excusing the behavior of the man in the video when you suggest the woman enjoyed the groping?
    I don't wanna!

Without her prior knowledge?
    Only if he is in possession of a valid Federal Breast Inspector's card.