User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is it okay for a man to touch a woman's breast without her knowledge/consent?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 5.88%
  • no

29 85.29%
  • undecided

3 8.82%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    What the hell do you mean people don't care of course they care, me being one of them.
    People, in general, don't care. You only care because you have nothing better to do with your life.

Plus as I have stated previously the back of the hand is more sensitive to texture. So he must have enjoyed this, the back of my hand is more sensitive to the palm of my hand. I feel it double, this means he must have had double the pleasure out of touching her breast, its warm in Pakistan. So I can safely say she had no bar on.
    Hahaha, this is so completely irrelevant. Are you saying it's ok to touch a woman's breast if you don't enjoy it? And I'm sorry, but the tips of your fingers are FAR more sensitive than the back of your hand. It's not close. Your logic sucks ass.

Maybe we can get a husband and wife on here to do the experiment? and tell us about the findings. Of how much feel there was for the man and the women.
    Dude, this is just beyond retarded. You're hopeless. You're so caught up in meaningless details that you're oblivious to the big picture.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    hilarious!

Well no one else here shares your fascist political assumptions, so I'd recommend that you either shut up on the matter or try to support it rationally for once.
    You don't seem to understand the conservative nature of the Islamic society in Pakistan. Its as shocking! Much of the Islamic leadership in the country haven't seen this video, and many of the Muslims in the country don't know this has happened. Am very disappointed by the lack of coverage of this by the Pakistani media. What is ironic is that she is the supporter of a pro Taliban Islamicist opposition party.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    People, in general, don't care. You only care because you have nothing better to do with your life.
    Why do you keep saying this! most people in general don't post on this forum. And even still you're using a logical fallacy of appeal to popularity.

Hahaha, this is so completely irrelevant. Are you saying it's ok to touch a woman's breast if you don't enjoy it?
    No am not saying that. I'm saying he enjoyed it more, while trying to keep it subtle as possible. Which suggests to me, that he perhaps feels women like this often.

And I'm sorry, but the tips of your fingers are FAR more sensitive than the back of your hand. It's not close. Your logic sucks ass.
    I do know that. What, he wasn't going to take her shirt off and start feeling her tits with his finger tips now was he? he was trying to keep it subtle. If he did it any other way it would have been too obvious.

Dude, this is just beyond retarded. You're hopeless. You're so caught up in meaningless details that you're oblivious to the big picture.
    No its not meaningless. We should get someone to do this experiment, it would prove conclusively what they felt.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Why do you keep saying this! most people in general don't post on this forum. And even still you're using a logical fallacy of appeal to popularity.
    The logical fallacy is that you assume I'm basing my statement only on those who post on this forum.

No am not saying that. I'm saying he enjoyed it more, while trying to keep it subtle as possible. Which suggests to me, that he perhaps feels women like this often.
    So you're assuming he's done it without proof. I thought you were an S. You want concrete proof, yet you're jumping to conclusions.

I do know that. What, he wasn't going to take her shirt off and start feeling her tits with his finger tips now was he? he was trying to keep it subtle. If he did it any other way it would have been too obvious.
    Dude, there was a camera right in front of him!

No its not meaningless. We should get someone to do this experiment, it would prove conclusively what they felt.
    Hahahaha! I suggest you read up on the scientific method.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    The logical fallacy is that you assume I'm basing my statement only on those who post on this forum.
    How would you know? without the evidence? Don't you recall the Shalipa incident and that dude kissing her and his and Shlipas arrest warrens were issued? You don't have the poof to make a suggestive comment.

So you're assuming he's done it without proof. I thought you were an S. You want concrete proof, yet you're jumping to conclusions.
    OK maybe I was jumping to conclusion a little their.

Dude, there was a camera right in front of him!
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

Hahahaha! I suggest you read up on the scientific method.
    We can get more people to do it? and then review the evidence.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

You might as well give up. You know I don't give up, you remember the other thread where me and you debated? I won in the end. I don't give up, its just not in my nature.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

<hides face, shakes head>
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    <hides face, shakes head>
    I know am right. You guys are just arguing with me out of ignorance.

MBTI
    INFP

You're the only one who does. :rolli:
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

<muffled laugh/sob>
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft