User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is it okay for a man to touch a woman's breast without her knowledge/consent?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    2 5.88%
  • no

    29 85.29%
  • undecided

    3 8.82%
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 74

  1. #31
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    So what exactly happened again?

    I saw the pictures... but in the pictures she looked surprised and was staring at his hand. And I don't know the social context enough to know if she was just frozen and unsure what to do

    (I mean, in that environment, is it socially appropriate for her to scream? Yell? Slap him? Or just keep her mouth shut and let him violate custom because she will be blamed as much as he will if she pipes up?)

    There is a lot of the context I do not really understand. She certainly did not look like she was enjoying it, so I'm not sure why her morality is an issue here. Right now, she seems to be being slandered simply because she carries two breasts on her torso.

    Mostly this should be focusing on his public indiscretion.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #32
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I never said it was ok for a man to touch a woman's breast without consent. My point was that it's their business, not ours. It's not any sort of "national disgrace".

    This poll only proves that you have flawed reasoning.
    No you said no one cares, therefor implying no one would care if a man touched a woman's breast so publicly like this. Furthermore, I will be going through the other thread meticulously to further prove how this poll is relevant tot he statements you made in the other thread. I will be doing this later on as I'm going to go have my lunch and will be busy until perhaps the morning.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Sahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    No you said no one cares, therefor implying no one would care if a man touched a woman's breast so publicly like this. Furthermore, I will be going through the other thread meticulously to further prove how this poll is relevant tot he statements you made in the other thread. I will be doing this later on as I'm going to go have my lunch and will be busy until perhaps the morning.

    Lunch?
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

  4. #34
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Furthermore, I will be going through the other thread meticulously to further prove how this poll is relevant tot he statements you made in the other thread.
    Please. No. Not that. Anything but that!

    I will be doing this later on as I'm going to go have my lunch and will be busy until perhaps the morning.
    You are free to take as long a lunch as you like. I'm not sure additional conversation on anyone's part will add to the clarification of this perplexing social faux pas.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #35
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So what exactly happened again?

    I saw the pictures... but in the pictures she looked surprised and was staring at his hand. And I don't know the social context enough to know if she was just frozen and unsure what to do

    (I mean, in that environment, is it socially appropriate for her to scream? Yell? Slap him? Or just keep her mouth shut and let him violate custom because she will be blamed as much as he will if she pipes up?)

    There is a lot of the context I do not really understand. She certainly did not look like she was enjoying it, so I'm not sure why her morality is an issue here. Right now, she seems to be being slandered simply because she carries two breasts on her torso.

    Mostly this should be focusing on his public indiscretion.
    Watch this:
    YouTube - ppp mna breast being pressed by coworker

  6. #36
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    No you said no one cares, therefor implying no one would care if a man touched a woman's breast so publicly like this. Furthermore, I will be going through the other thread meticulously to further prove how this poll is relevant tot he statements you made in the other thread. I will be doing this later on as I'm going to go have my lunch and will be busy until perhaps the morning.
    With how he touched her breast, yeah, no one cares. He didn't grab it, squeeze it, or twist it. At most, he brushed against it with the back of his hand. If it was deliberate, it was wrong, but people don't care. There are more important things happening in the world than if the back of someone's hand touched a boob.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Lunch?
    Yeah. Am fasting.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Sahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    With how he touched her breast, yeah, no one cares. He didn't grab it, squeeze it, or twist it. At most, he brushed against it with the back of his hand. If it was deliberate, it was wrong, but people don't care. There are more important things happening in the world than if the back of someone's hand touched a boob.

    Especially in that part of the world. Lets talk about acid attacks on women who won't put out, that is something you should care more about.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

  9. #39
    / booyalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    The flogging was a joke, I even mentioned it. What I do think is both need to resigned from their positions and be ostracized by from the Islamic community.
    hilarious!

    We need to make an example of them, so others realize the government takes such public displays of promiscuous behavior very seriously.
    Well no one else here shares your fascist political assumptions, so I'd recommend that you either shut up on the matter or try to support it rationally for once.
    I don't wanna!

  10. #40
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    With how he touched her breast, yeah, no one cares. He didn't grab it, squeeze it, or twist it. At most, he brushed against it with the back of his hand. If it was deliberate, it was wrong, but people don't care. There are more important things happening in the world than if the back of someone's hand touched a boob.
    What the hell do you mean people don't care of course they care, me being one of them. Plus as I have stated previously the back of the hand is more sensitive to texture. So he must have enjoyed this, the back of my hand is more sensitive to the palm of my hand. I feel it double, this means he must have had double the pleasure out of touching her breast, its warm in Pakistan. So I can safely say she had no bar on. Maybe we can get a husband and wife on here to do the experiment? and tell us about the findings. Of how much feel there was for the man and the women.

Similar Threads

  1. Why is it ok for you to correct others?
    By Evolving Transparency in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 07:00 PM
  2. Is it wise for a party to win this election?
    By ygolo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO