User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is it okay for a man to touch a woman's breast without her knowledge/consent?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 5.88%
  • no

29 85.29%
  • undecided

3 8.82%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    For 14+ seconds someone grabbing your tit and you're going to think its accidental?
    I saw the pictures you posted, he did not GRAB from what I saw, the back of his hand kept connecting with her breast in a crowded scene, so yes it's totally possible.

Mind you she should have just stayed at home or at least veiled, then this would never have happened and you wouldn't be so mortally offended.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm sorry, your poll is not specific enough.

I mean, are we talking about being in a crowded area and a guy's hand brushing accidently. Or are we talking about a blatant grab. OR are we talking about a guy hugging a woman from behind and "missing"...or any kind of touch that is accidental-but-not-really.

For the record, I voted "undecided". Because it's too situation specific and person specific.

In most situations, it's usually not very polite (if it wasn't an honest accident), but it's not something terrible. The worst that could normally happen is the woman will tell the guy to piss off and/or possibly slap him. (Provided this isn't a blatant boob-grab, which is definitely rude in all situations [i.e. "no, not okay"] with a woman you don't know and whose boobs you haven't been given explicit permission to grab at will.)

MBTI
    ENTP

This thread is really going to own Lateraluss' arguments.
    Yeah, if his argument was "if you made a poll asking if it was OK for a man to touch a woman's breast, everyone would vote yes". But I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Even if his argument was "It's OK for a man to touch a woman's breast" (which I'm ALSO pretty sure it wasn't), a poll doesn't prove him wrong.
    I don't wanna!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Probably alot better than the way you justify your actual morals.
    Just because I can't articulate my morals into a well defined argument doesn't mean I have bad morals. Even with my 20,000 word vocabulary, sometimes its difficult to explain something profoundly superior to what a person is used to, it can become difficult to articulate it in a fashion your audience will comprehend.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sona, it's a flawed leap to go from "it's not ok for a man to touch a woman's breast without her consent" to "he deserves a flogging for it".
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFP

Just because I can't articulate my morals into a well defined argument doesn't mean I have bad morals..
    It has nothing to do with the way you articulate things, it's quite simply that you have no morals.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I saw the pictures you posted, he did not GRAB from what I saw, the back of his hand kept connecting with her breast in a crowded scene, so yes it's totally possible.
    For 14+ seconds? do you have any idea of how long 14 seconds are?

Mind you she should have just stayed at home or at least veiled, then this would never have happened and you wouldn't be so mortally offended.
    I knew if you kept typing you'd end up saying something actually intelligent.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I never said it was ok for a man to touch a woman's breast without consent. My point was that it's their business, not ours. It's not any sort of "national disgrace".

This poll only proves that you have flawed reasoning.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP

I knew if you kept typing you'd end up saying something actually intelligent.
    Whereas no matter how much you type you never will.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Sona, it's a flawed leap to go from "it's not ok for a man to touch a woman's breast without her consent" to "he deserves a flogging for it".
    The flogging was a joke, I even mentioned it. What I do think is both need to resigned from their positions and be ostracized by from the Islamic community.

We need to make an example of them, so others realize the government takes such public displays of promiscuous behavior very seriously.