User Tag List

First 2345 Last

I'm much more open about things, but also more introverted and self-centered.
    INFJ, maybe.

deleted

My forum type is NT. Although not so much ENTP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think I come off as an ENFP, actually..maybe with a little SP thrown in, because I have a rebellious mindset. But ENFP none the less..maybe INFP, because I don't personally socialize with a lot of members, but a few I do.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm not really positive of either my forum type or my real type, for the record.

But from what other people have expressed to me, my forum persona appears to be INTx (at least superficially) more often than not.

I have very little interaction with people in real life, but I get the impression that people think I'm somewhat intense, a good listener, sympathetic, and rather rigid/anxious. IxxJ or IxFJ superficially, but I think I look INFJ-ish if you see much past the surface.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I think I am heavily influenced by the type of thread. If it is silly but generally interesting, I will put on my playful face and be jokey, almost ENTPish if the thread was being played out in real life.

In an interesting, more serious thread, I think I'll take a reserved posting attitude and seize on an interesting viewpoint to explore more. May seem INTPish, or if anything, introspective.

I tend to avoid personal threads where a lot of genuine emotion is being exchanged, because anything I think to contribute seems unnecessary, unwanted, or poorly devised.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think I have a tendency to use my thinking function more when I'm on the forums.. other than that.. I dunno. I'm not nearly as willing to spill my guts out in real life.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Riva

ENFP

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Ooh, some of my suspicions when posting this thread seem true!

It seems that mostly people tend to be more open, and more thoughtful. When participating on this forum. And also more extraverted/playful when introverted irl.

That is natural I suppose, I've said things on this forum in a month that I wouldn't say to anyone in my real life unless I knew them really really well (And liked them a lot!).

But why is that? I mean, I can understand why we are like this on the forum, but why not be the same irl? I think the main factor in this is commitment (for me at least, I believe). If we acted as open and extraverted irl as we do on the forum, we would commit ourselves to people in ways we would not be able to upkeep. Whilest on the forum, we don't have these commitments as strongly. We can log off, and that's as far as the commitments go. We control when we converse on the forum, without worrying of running in to each other at any given time.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    It seems that mostly people tend to be more open, and more thoughtful. When participating on this forum. And also more extraverted/playful when introverted irl.

That is natural I suppose, I've said things on this forum in a month that I wouldn't say to anyone in my real life.
    Yes, indeed.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think I'm a bit more feely here then in real life.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]