User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Sorry for your lose. My mother passed at age 49. There isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of her in one way or another. When i write this it comes from someone that this tragedy happened some 15 years ago, so i hope it doesn't read superficialy. I believe they do guide us in some way or other after thier passing.
    i agree with this too. i lost my father when he was just 50 and think of him every day as well and in a way do think he's around and looking out for me...a love like that stays with you always...he'll always be with you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

Wow. I am so sorry for you. Let it all out, it's good for you.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Oh mom, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your post reminded me of the sermon I heard this past Sunday on "Where is God in the Midst of our Pain and Suffering?" from 2 Corinthians 1:3-5.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows."

May you and your family find comfort in your time of need...you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Take care, Mom!

*hug*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I wanted to tell you that my husband died in my arms tonight of a heart attack. He was only 50. Just when I was beginning to think we'd grow old together, too.

I'm posting this here so you can leave a message if you want... electronic hugs and such...

Of course I'm still in shock... and I wish it was all a dream.
    I've never held a full-time job. I have no idea how I will survive financially...
    but I do have some people I can trust to help me... so that's good.

I met Andy on July 3 1980. I knew he was the man of my dreams the next morning.
    We were married 2 years later. He was a hard worker, a faithful husband and a good father.
    We had 3 beautiful children together.
    I'm sorry that this happened. You are in my prayers.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

My condolences...even though I'm an anonymous entity to you, I hope that you can find some comfort in knowing that there's others out there that converge in empathy for events from unrelated lives.

My mother was 50 as well when she had her first heart attack. Thanks to the kindness of a stranger, an adolescent boy, also waiting at the bus stop, and his quick phone call to 911, my mother was saved. Followed by 2 more congestive heart failures. She is doing well now.

The first one came as a shock, and rattled me to my bones. With all the 'could have beens'. While my best friend lost her father, again to heart attack, in the first semester of her first year in university.

The finite fragility of life (and thus, death) never seems a reality to us...until it happens.

I was asked once, how I would like to be buried...and I said, pointing to my friend's forehead and heart, "In there."

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

My heart ache's for you right now. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you're going through right now but from one woman whose husband is her everything (as your husband was for you), my soul reaches out to you in hopes that you will find peace again soon.

God Bless You Mom.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP

Mom, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

Riva

I'm so sorry to hear that. i am speechless.