User Tag List

First 816171819 Last

I've never heard about what happened... my deepest condolences, and I'm happy that you're doing better.
    Please keep us updated once in a while

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I've never heard about what happened... my deepest condolences, and I'm happy that you're doing better.
    Please keep us updated once in a while
    Thank you.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

You have so much good news and I am so very glad for you! Glad to hear from you too. You've been missed.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

The grieving process takes a long, long time. The first year is unimaginable. The second year one regains their footing and feels more in balance. Holidays are still heart tugging for about five.

There's a beautiful gift on the otherside. Something a close one leaves us with, that the "open" space grows like a flower we wouldn't have otherwise...known.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    There's a beautiful gift on the otherside. Something a close one leaves us with, that the "open" space grows like a flower we wouldn't have otherwise...known.
    Hmm... that's an interesting concept. Right now it still feels like a gaping hole that no one will ever fill.

But on the other hand, my bff was just mentioning yesterday how she has seen me grow in confidence in the last year. I believe that I am becoming a different person - and stronger - because of my husband's absence... which I don't believe I would have done if he were still alive. :When the going gets tough, the tough get going" kind of thing. I didn't really NEED to be tough before. We all do what we need to do in this life... or we're at least doing the best we can, I believe.

You have a nice way of expressing yourself.
    Very surprised at your type.
    My husband and middle son was/is ISTP... lots of experience "dealing".

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Hmm... that's an interesting concept. Right now it still feels like a gaping hole that no one will ever fill.

But on the other hand, my bff was just mentioning yesterday how she has seen me grow in confidence in the last year. I believe that I am becoming a different person - and stronger - because of my husband's absence... which I don't believe I would have done if he were still alive. :When the going gets tough, the tough get going" kind of thing. I didn't really NEED to be tough before. We all do what we need to do in this life... or we're at least doing the best we can, I believe.

You have a nice way of expressing yourself.
    Very surprised at your type.
    My husband and middle son was/is ISTP... lots of experience "dealing".
    "I believe that I am becoming a different person - and stronger - because of my husband's absence... which I don't believe I would have done if he were still alive."

That's exactly the gift I was speaking of: We become more than we are and somehow it feels like they're there along the way.

Thank you. Near as I can figure, one of the 9w8's within the ISTP spectrum, and part of the "gift." But I've heard there's also still some "dealing" to be done. *laughs at self*

MBTI
    INTP

I'm glad things are going well, INTJMom; hang in there!

MBTI
    INTJ

Mom-I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you and your family. Congratulations on the job and the enjoyment you gain from it. I will be praying for family's continued recovery and renewal. I come on this forum a few times a week to see what my subscribed threads say. I cannot believe it has been a year now since your husband has passed away! I am so happy to hear about the good things that have been happening since and that your family is healing. God bless you and may your strenth in Him abound!
    There are two types of people in this world, sheep and sharks. Be a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back 'cause they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Headstrong: You're learning the ways of...me!
    INTP Friend: Yay!
    INTP Friend: Wait....NOOOOO

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
    -Plato