User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hello, Mom. I have you in my prayers.

I pray blessings over your life, a sense of peace. I pray in the name of the Lord that all your worries will be cast out onto our Father whom is more than capable of handling even the biggest struggles and sorrows. Let God wrap you up in His loving arms and never let Him go. He will take very good care of you in every way...emotionally, financially, you name it. Lay it all down before him. =]

I feel like I should give you these lyrics...The song is "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North.

Why are you striving these days
    Why are you trying to earn grace
    Why are you crying
    Let me lift up your face
    Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
    Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
    To where will you go child
    Tell me where will you run
    To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
    Wherever you fall
    In the dead of night
    Whenever you call
    And please don't fight
    These hands that are holding you
    My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
    They swallowed the grave on that night
    When I drank the world's sin
    So I could carry you in
    And give you life
    I want to give you life

(Chorus 2x)

Cause I, I love you
    I want you to know
    That I, I love you
    I'll never let you go

(Chorus 2x)

You can hear it here: YouTube - By Your Side-Tenth Avenue North LYRICS

Remember, God is so much bigger than all of this. Trust in Him to take care of you. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. He loves you so, so, so, much.
    There are two types of people in this world, sheep and sharks. Be a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back 'cause they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Headstrong: You're learning the ways of...me!
    INTP Friend: Yay!
    INTP Friend: Wait....NOOOOO

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
    -Plato

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    ...just checking in on ya, hon

*hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Grieving process defined.

Thank you for showing that.

I hope you find the strength to go through each process to then reinvest in your life. Your husband can never be to far away. For you have your memories.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    We're all thinking of you, Mom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    Hello, Mom. I have you in my prayers.

I pray blessings over your life, a sense of peace. I pray in the name of the Lord that all your worries will be cast out onto our Father whom is more than capable of handling even the biggest struggles and sorrows. Let God wrap you up in His loving arms and never let Him go. He will take very good care of you in every way...emotionally, financially, you name it. Lay it all down before him. =]

I feel like I should give you these lyrics...The song is "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North.
    You can hear it here: YouTube - By Your Side-Tenth Avenue North LYRICS

Remember, God is so much bigger than all of this. Trust in Him to take care of you. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. He loves you so, so, so, much.
    Thank you everyone.
    The last few days have been rather hard.
    I have a lot of people who love me and who are helping me.
    I'm thankful for everyone's prayers. I'm sure they're holding me up.
    I can see God's hand at work in my circumstances and it is helping me to not be afraid.

xoxoxox

MBTI
    XNXP

Just noticed this thread. Sorry to hear it.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTJ

As the numbness of the sudden shock wears off, the grief works its way in deeper.
    I still feel inextricably bound to my husband in my heart.
    I wonder how long it takes for that to go away... must be years and years.

I've been thinking how desperately I wanted a husband way back in the day when I found him... almost 28 1/2 years ago. We dated for 2 years.

From the time I was 14 I was hoping to find that one special person to share my life with. And how incredible that I found him! Someone who was honest and faithful who loved me and wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. It was truly a match made in heaven. So sad that it's over. But I'm grateful for the time we had.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Aww

I can't imagine the pain you must be going through, Mom!
    Keep letting yourself feel that grief- we are all here to listen, too, if you need it.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    As the numbness of the sudden shock wears off, the grief works its way in deeper.

I've been thinking how desperately I wanted a husband way back in the day when I found him... almost 28 1/2 years ago. We dated for 2 years.

From the time I was 14 I was hoping to find that one special person to share my life with. And how incredible that I found him! Someone who was honest and faithful who loved me and wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. It was truly a match made in heaven. So sad that it's over. But I'm grateful for the time we had.

You're taking this much much better than a lot of other people have taken similar experiences.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

and prayers.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post

I envy you and your fractional grief because of the whole joy that must've preceded it! Wow, I melded math with sentiment.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I've only just seen this just now. I am so sorry for your loss. I send you my love and prayers that you find peace and comfort in the love of those around you, both online and in real life.. Although we have only met online a few times, it was enough to let me know what a deep and caring individual you truly are. Sending you lots of hugs..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I've only just seen this just now. I am so sorry for your loss. I send you my love and prayers that you find peace and comfort in the love of those around you, both online and in real life.. Although we have only met online a few times, it was enough to let me know what a deep and caring individual you truly are. Sending you lots of hugs..
    Thank you for your kind words.