User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Yes! Shit or get off the pot! I swear, it's as if certain posters just like hearing the sound of their own voice the way they drone on and on and/or are incredibly bored.

I like reading anything by digest because she gets to the point without all that filler crap.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    I find that I can't post in long winded threads unless I had posted in the first few pages, and even then I have to have been keeping up with the thread. It's like I only feel like I can contribute if I know everything going on in the thread, but the longer threads just take too much damn reading, and I'm lazy.
    Yeah. That is how I feel too.

Lately I've been lazy and just responded to the OP, trusting that my brilliant mind is saying something new and original that has never been seen before (and although this is probably not the case at all, it makes me feel better personally to trick myself).

Also usually the long threads have exhausted most of what can be said about the topic of the thread so all the info I need is there and anything I could contribute has been contributed. ..or again I'm just too lazy to look and see if someone already posted something similar to what I might post, and repeating whats been said in a thread is just redundant.
    Yup.

...Just like I did here. I ignored all the other posts. Yay!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

I've got no issues with long posts. but the issue is contributing to threads which have long posts. if you don't say something LONG..................... it looks as if you are trolling. Ouch.

Ps - are we plotting against the solitarywalker here?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

if you don't say something LONG..................... it looks as if you are trolling. Ouch.
    Unless you manage to say something that captures the essence of the thread in a one liner, what other people took thousands of words.

But then, if the one liner isn't recognized, it's seen as trolling. ;(

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm an avid threadcromancer, so I don't mind posting in dead topics or jumping in.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Yes! Shit or get off the pot! I swear, it's as if certain posters just like hearing the sound of their own voice the way they drone on and on and/or are incredibly bored.

I like reading anything by digest because she gets to the point without all that filler crap.
    why couldn't you have been a man?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm, I do tend to avoid the threads that are past 5 or 6 pages already... I think it's a mix of laziness of having to go through the entire thing to really understand what's going on, and...no, no, that'd be it. Just laziness.

If the subject matter is really interesting, I'll read the OP, the first couple of pages, and then probably the last couple of pages before I post. Otherwise, I stay away because I'll probably end up saying something somebody else has already stated...and I'd have known if I'd actually gone through the entire thing. ^^;

Blog threads, however, are different. If I'm that interested, I'll very likely read through just about everything.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

Honestly, if you can't sum up what you want to say in a few sentences, it's really not worth wasting my time.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I don't POST in long threads because I don't READ long threads.... anything longer than 2 pages begins to piss me right the hell off for various reasons i won't go into, nonetheless, this isn't such a big problem for me! ADHD has SOME advantages.....

Seriously tho. I'm not opening this thread again after I post this.... you should just PM me

Exactly! I vote thread cap!