I don't even carry a wallet around. Only the cards I'll be needing at that point in time (never carry ID unless I know I'll be needing it and kinda forget to carry around my driver's license too sometimes...:P), keys, and the money in my pocket.
There are a variety of reasons. 1 - I hate carrying a wallet in my jeans. 2 - If I lose my wallet, all of my important stuff and my money will be gone all at once. 3 - I dare anyone to try and pickpocket my jeans without fondling me in the process. 4- I hate carrying a wallet in my jeans. 5 - There's a reason why they invented pockets in the first place ya know?
In my wallet? Money and cards, of course: driver's licence, MasterCard, debit card, university alumni association card (used it to get a discount on tickets to a basketball game a few months ago and never bothered taking it out), ten business cards, office keycard and about $60. Oh, and my transit pass.
'European carry-all'? I think you mean fag bag. At best murse ('man-purse').
I want to be one of those light-carrying practical people but I'm not.
- cards (debit, university ID, healthcare, Paypal debit, driver's license - expired)
- cash and large change (loonies and twonies)
- Swiss army knife
- passports and birth certificate, which I need to take out
- various shopping lists
- love note from bf where he has spelled his own name wrong - always makes me smile
- lip gloss x3
- migraine pills, migraine injection, travel sickness pills for use in case of migraine
- plastic bags for dog poop
- emergency period supplies for self and others
- small vial of lavender essential oil for sniffing on gross smelling metro and in times of stress
- various perfume samples
- crumbled dog biscuits
"Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar
"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker
a. Cash, usually not enough
b. Cards (credit, AAA, gas, DL)
c. Frozen yogurt punchcards from all over Los Angeles
d. A few business cards
e. Target and Bed/Bath receipts
2. Keys w/thumbdrive
4. Notepad & minipen to jot down ideas and doodle
- 2 shot glasses
- swiss army knife
- business cards
- 5 kinds of liploss (it calms me)
- roll of scotch tape
- notebook for idea writing during the day
- many elastic bands
- pair of pliers
- yo-yo (it lights up!)
- package of hot chocolate mix
- post its
- 3 blank thank you cards
- white board marker in green
- extendable umbrella
- spare headphones
- juice box
I'm basically MacGyver.
"Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski