User Tag List

First 567

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Since I am utterly jealous of the succes of the German speaking thread, I wanted to know if it was possible to resurrect this thread from the limbos where it stayed too long.

Besides, trying to make French a popular language (or at least an interesting language) is a sacred quest for us, native French speakers.

(French is also widely spoken and understood in Kongo (official language), Western Africa (administrative language), Lebanon and the Maghreb -for instance, 70% of the Algerians speak it fluently or as a mother tongue, sometimes better than Arab or Kabyle-)

And, last but not the least, we had here several interesting discussions about linguistics and the birth of the English language. As I already told it, remember that 57% of your words were borrowed from French. No other language has been able to influence modern English so deeply: you should be proud of that prestigious heritage.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INTP

Bonjour tous les francophiles! J'ai étudié le français à lycée, mais j'ai oublié beaucoup. Maintenant j'étudie l'italien.

Quand j'étudiais le français, j'ai lu Le Petit Prince et Candide sans difficulté, mais Molière était trop difficile. Quelques recommendations?

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by sofmarhof View Post
    Bonjour tous les francophiles! J'ai étudié le français à lycée, mais j'ai oublié beaucoup. Maintenant j'étudie l'italien.

Quand j'étudiais le français, j'ai lu Le Petit Prince et Candide sans difficulté, mais Molière était trop difficile. Quelques recommendations?
    Woah! Je pensais, que je ne comprends pas rien en francais, mais je comprends tout ce que tu avez ecrit! Je suis impresionne (?). C'est super!

I feel really sad about my French because I've been learning it for one and a half year, but I still can't say almost anything And when I'm watching french movies, I understand maybe few sentences and words in a whole movie and they're like ''merci bien'' ''Brûlez dans l'enfer'' or ''putain''
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Woah! Je pensais, que je ne comprends pas rien en francais, mais je comprends tout ce que tu avez ecrit! Je suis impresionne (?). C'est super!
    Je suis façile à comprendre? Ça veut dire seulement que je parle comme un enfant.